Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was fun and bloody i was all for it

only nit pick it how in the fukk that breezy from the intro ain't hear all the commotion that happened the night before

it ain't like that building was new so soundproofing it and shyt...you can't not tell me she ain't heard shyt.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Good, but not great.

Felt way too similar to the 2013 Evil Dead.

Honestly, if the 2013 didn't have dog shyt acting and just slightly better writing. It would outclass it in my opinion.

The fresh concept and ideas were just a bit superficial wrapped in the same story.

Kind of tired of Evil Dead being all out horror with gallons of cartoony blood. It needs to strike a better balance and more meaningful gore.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
this was fun and bloody i was all for it

only nit pick it how in the fukk that breezy from the intro ain't hear all the commotion that happened the night before

it ain't like that building was new so soundproofing it and shyt...you can't not tell me she ain't heard shyt.
So bloody true!

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This was by far one of the most entertaining horror movies I’ve seen this year. The studio made the right call not having it be a HBO Max exclusive. This needed to be a theater experience.

I love the “Evil Dead” franchise and the 2013 remake in my opinion should be considered a classic. “Rise” is a great addition and should be held in the same realm as the 2013 remake.

Personally I feel the 2013 remake was better by just a fraction. But I very much enjoyed watching this bloody chaos from beginning to end. :obama:

Hope they do a legit sequel that connects all the movies including the 2013 film..

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This was cool. I didn't find it scary and they didn't overdo with the gore like I thought they would, but it was entertaining. The mother's features alone made her perfect for this role. I was surprised the actress is Australian.