abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Saw it earlier - I liked it
like a mix of Evil Dead and Rec, absolutely no complaints
the bookends were a little odd - but the opening credits are :banderas: and set the tone for the rest of the flick

I kinda feel like i enjoyed the 2013 remake more, but i need to re- watch it anyway , havent seen it in years

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I liked it and I'll watch it again eventually but I was admittedly underwhelmed a bit. Like there was great gore, great kills, lots of blood but it just didn't have that feeling of terror and dread that the 2013 version had. It's like if Evil Dead 2 and Evil Dead 2013 had a baby. That was the tone of this movie. Still solid tho.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Saw it earlier - I liked it
like a mix of Evil Dead and Rec, absolutely no complaints
the bookends were a little odd - but the opening credits are :banderas: and set the tone for the rest of the flick

I kinda feel like i enjoyed the 2013 remake more, but i need to re- watch it anyway , havent seen it in years
I liked it and I'll watch it again eventually but I was admittedly underwhelmed a bit. Like there was great gore, great kills, lots of blood but it just didn't have that feeling of terror and dread that the 2013 version had. It's like if Evil Dead 2 and Evil Dead 2013 had a baby. That was the tone of this movie. Still solid tho.
I really love that 2013 one. Im probably by myself but it’s my favorite comfort horror movie. The pacing was phenomenal.

A little disappointing to hear this new one is not as good/better than the remake as far as how consistent the mood of dread was but still excited for the gore.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
8 or 9 /10 leading towards 8. I think I’m a lil desensitized to gore. Didn’t give me that disturbing feel like 2013 but kills were still good. Also it almost felt too short cause it definitely had its great moments and it’s great to see with a crowd. The opening was wild especially up to the title card. I did like the characters, nobody really deserved to get murked like they did but that’s the cool part about it too, anybody can get it. The mom killed her part tho :demonic:
the final boss was kinda mid. I guess they didn’t show enough but I see the point in that. Wonder what they’ll do next since they did the whole beginning is the ending thing. Lol only 3
People survived. If you were in this movie, yo ass DEAD :mjlol:
Also

Staffanie :salute:

:pachaha:

Last edited: