Evil Dead Rise(Red Band Trailer) - Film Looks Crazy Good

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
BLOODY. :huhldup:

-I hate going to the movies at night. :snoop: the movie already started and these damn people still fukkin around getting to their seats completely had me distracted during the beginning.
-anyways, the movie was good.
-gore was goring :huhldup:
-took out the whole floor
-there isn't a whole lot to the plot, ole boy finds the book and some records after an earthquake and fukkery happens.
-they already setup a sequel

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
WYPIPO sure love getting their Indiana Jones on in these flicks. :mjlol:

“I know we just survived a massive earthquake but guys…look! There’s a manhole to a creepy ass bank vault over here!” :ooh:

“Abandoned car with a shyt ton of blood around it? Jinkies. Let’s go investigate.” :whoo:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This was solid. Kinda felt like an Evil Dead plot meets a Resident Evil game or something with the switch in setting to an old apartment building. A lot of fun, gory, tense, effective set pieces. The actress who played the mom stole the show. Part of it was just her face, the sharp features with the glowing eyes made her creepy as hell. I wasn't as impressed by the kid actors and the visiting sister though, they were aight but kinda paled in comparison to the mom. The opening and closing sequences with the two girls and the guy at the lake felt kind of tacked on. But still solid overall - definitely recommend it if you like your flicks bloody.