Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
But this thread is about places PEOPLE VISITED

Yet You just admitted you live in Jville right?

So your miserable LIVING THERE?

Why not MOVE?

Oh I forgot your miserably BROKE
:lolbron:

And you can't fathom vacationing in Jville...

Cause u too busy struggling.....

It's alright ..it will be okay

I'm thinking about hosting some Coli brehs over for a business get together once I close the deal on this timeshare by jaxsonville beach

PM me......u should come thru and soak up some game....
:manny:

Bruh my pockets more than good. Only reason im still here is cause im waiting on the right opportunity don't want to make the same mistake twice. You talking bout struggling but you can't afford to get anything in a nicer Florida city. You buying property and timeshares here like it's the hot place to be :heh:
If you like it that's fine but the overwhelming concensus is the place is a shythole:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Lower Manhattan (Can’t say all of NYC)...Just got back from a month long stay and beyond the shytty food, terrible weather, shady characters, and obvious greedy b*stards, after the first few days, I low key was lookin for a reason to fukk someone up on the subway cause the energy there makes you feel :demonic:

:dahell:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
North Eastern cities tend to give me that energy. Anywhere in the New England areas where it's the overwhelming majority is white.

Like i was in Hartford, CT this weekend and i'll admit it was uncomfortable
How?

Up here in western MA we got generations of folks buried in the same plots, and there are a lot of places where Indians and whites were massacred during King Phillips War. But being on the Connecticut River up here at night in a place called Hadley MA, where the town center was cleared by Indians at least 800 years ago and plenty of other burials and executions, its creepy af.

Salem MA is creepy as fukk too
Salem ain't that Creepy bro, I'm from Lynn though so I'm probably used to that energy.

Hadley def is weird, everytime I pick my sis from umass I try to leave asap

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Merrillville and Hobart Indiana
They both border Gary which isn't as bad as ppl hype it up.. But these are some of the most RACIST piece of shyt crackers in this country. They are SCARED TO DEATH of black ppl ill just leave it at that

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Croydon, UK
Rochester, NY
Central Valley in CA...that ride from SF to LA spooky
Western PA...never again
Sacramento :what:... was there for a week and shyt felt like bizzaro land.
Yolo County, CA... I drove with my friend from Sac to Berkeley a couple years ago... not sure what backroad path he took but shyt had me thinking we were in rural Mississippi

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Merrillville and Hobart Indiana
They both border Gary which isn't as bad as ppl hype it up.. But these are some of the most RACIST piece of shyt crackers in this country. They are SCARED TO DEATH of black ppl ill just leave it at that

Merrillville Cacs filled with fear. Those are the same folks who ran out of Gary back in the day and now that brehs from Gary is moving out there, they moving even further out. I wouldn’t even consider Merrillville that bad on that tip anymore tho, it’s well on its way to being hood. Southlake Mall looking more and more like Ford City Mall every year. Now east of I-65 is a different story. Portage, Hobart, New Chicago, you might as well call them sun down towns. Str8 up. It’s actually crazy how fast it goes from really urban with Blacks and Hispanics doing hood things to str8 redneck with dirty looking Cacs rocking camos and Trump hats. You go from Chicago type shyt to Cacs who give yokels down here in the south a run for their money in under 20 minutes.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh my pockets more than good. Only reason im still here is cause im waiting on the right opportunity don't want to make the same mistake twice. You talking bout struggling but you can't afford to get anything in a nicer Florida city. You buying property and timeshares here like it's the hot place to be :heh:
If you like it that's fine but the overwhelming concensus is the place is a shythole:hubie:
Yeah trying to make money in Jax Beach is a crazy idea in itself :mjlol:.Unless you buy the timeshare in a high rise you're guaranteed to be flooded in once a year :scust:.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
breh I work with some. But on a side note, I am writing a paper on the panopticon and how our schools and black neighborhoods, and in extension the physical constructions of blackness in white america, were constructed under this guise.
51lOmxzVk3L._SY445_.jpg