Ever Wanted Someone That Don't Want You?

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am not the best with advice. . But I can share a slice of my history and you can see the perspective from a man's point of view.

My last serious gf about two years ago. . ( Body was :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: ) Kinda the same scenario. . She was you. We dated for two years and in those two years I did it all. Rented us a house. . . then a month after us being together she had a falling out at her job. . I told her quit. :ehh: She had been wanting to make and sell crafts. . Handmade jewelry etc. I told her you focus on that and I will hold us down. So she did not work for two years basically. I also footed the bill for all the stuff she needed to get started. Ordered hella shyt from china. :wow:

And we were good. . For a while. Your line about " We fell out because of his eccentricities, his insecurities, and lies " Is kinda what happened to us. I unwittingly was carrying baggage. . Which caused me to not really be open. . . . I am trying to explain . Let me reset.

This is how it would go. She would want to know everything about me. I would hit her with the :francis:. . I am a great listener. But she had to pull teeth to get me to open up. It was not like I did not love her. I did. But I figured why the fuss??!!!! I am providing for you and your hobby. I did not truly get why she was mad. Arguments started. I do not mean to stereotype. . But black women when they want to can say the meanest things that can cut a nikka to the bone. :mjcry: I am just not built that way for verbal warfare. So I would get more quiet. Which caused her to go :damn:

We broke up. . And she found someone right away who was willing to feed her emotionally more than I was. :sadcam: When I say a brotha was devastated. . . :mjcry: I remember looking on FB and seeing her hugged up with some dude like two weeks after we broke up. . I sat in my car and cried like a bytch. Then called my moms and cried on the phone. Cause it was kinda hitting me that I truly fukked up.... It was like I could see why after my marriages my relationships were failing. . I had always assumed it was the chicks fault. But I was not emotionally available. . Eventually if a chick loves you she wants that.

I remember I called her one day determined to get her back. I broke down and told her exactly what was on my heart. How I own my problems. . And that I want her back. . She hit me with the :ehh: and kept it moving. . I wallowed in that L for a whole weekend. . Then on Monday I closed that chapter in my heart, hit the gym hardcore and moved the fukk on. :yeshrug: She started having some real problems with her new dude. He was not what he seemed and she figured out quickly that the grass was not always greener. .She started doing what you did. . Hitting me up out the blue with gifts. Offering free p*ssy. Calling and checking up on me. By this time I still loved her. .but I was also free. Once the relationship bond was broken It could not be repaired back to it's original form. And the more she tried to get me back the more I :manny:. . Until eventually I kinda phased her out of my life completely. I STILL think about her. But. . It was a chapter that ended sadly.
Damn this shyt is deep. I'll never be comfortable putting my life online like this but I appreciate the stories:wow:

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Here's a question. Forgive me...:deadhorse:
He wants to be friends and claims to still love me. But I know he's no longer in love w me. But you all know how I feel and I can't seem to go more than 2 days without contacting him and wanting him to use me in every sexually twisted manner possible. (He was the best sex I ever had too)
I'm playin myself right?! I don't need to be his friendship..I don't need his sex.:mjcry:

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Friends with an ex?

Nah, he wants to have access to the booty in the future.
#Truth I just didn't wanna think he'd be that type of nikka. Thanks. *opens another container of ice cream and sparks this j*

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am not the best with advice. . But I can share a slice of my history and you can see the perspective from a man's point of view.

My last serious gf about two years ago. . ( Body was :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: ) Kinda the same scenario. . She was you. We dated for two years and in those two years I did it all. Rented us a house. . . then a month after us being together she had a falling out at her job. . I told her quit. :ehh: She had been wanting to make and sell crafts. . Handmade jewelry etc. I told her you focus on that and I will hold us down. So she did not work for two years basically. I also footed the bill for all the stuff she needed to get started. Ordered hella shyt from china. :wow:

And we were good. . For a while. Your line about " We fell out because of his eccentricities, his insecurities, and lies " Is kinda what happened to us. I unwittingly was carrying baggage. . Which caused me to not really be open. . . . I am trying to explain . Let me reset.

This is how it would go. She would want to know everything about me. I would hit her with the :francis:. . I am a great listener. But she had to pull teeth to get me to open up. It was not like I did not love her. I did. But I figured why the fuss??!!!! I am providing for you and your hobby. I did not truly get why she was mad. Arguments started. I do not mean to stereotype. . But black women when they want to can say the meanest things that can cut a nikka to the bone. :mjcry: I am just not built that way for verbal warfare. So I would get more quiet. Which caused her to go :damn:

We broke up. . And she found someone right away who was willing to feed her emotionally more than I was. :sadcam: When I say a brotha was devastated. . . :mjcry: I remember looking on FB and seeing her hugged up with some dude like two weeks after we broke up. . I sat in my car and cried like a bytch. Then called my moms and cried on the phone. Cause it was kinda hitting me that I truly fukked up.... It was like I could see why after my marriages my relationships were failing. . I had always assumed it was the chicks fault. But I was not emotionally available. . Eventually if a chick loves you she wants that.

I remember I called her one day determined to get her back. I broke down and told her exactly what was on my heart. How I own my problems. . And that I want her back. . She hit me with the :ehh: and kept it moving. . I wallowed in that L for a whole weekend. . Then on Monday I closed that chapter in my heart, hit the gym hardcore and moved the fukk on. :yeshrug: She started having some real problems with her new dude. He was not what he seemed and she figured out quickly that the grass was not always greener. .She started doing what you did. . Hitting me up out the blue with gifts. Offering free p*ssy. Calling and checking up on me. By this time I still loved her. .but I was also free. Once the relationship bond was broken It could not be repaired back to it's original form. And the more she tried to get me back the more I :manny:. . Until eventually I kinda phased her out of my life completely. I STILL think about her. But. . It was a chapter that ended sadly.
She has been trying to hit me up for months. My number has changed. She has been sending me messages on Facebook. I never look at them. Decided to today while I am at work. Respond and say hey. I am getting off work and meeting her at a pool hall in 5 minutes. :lupe: Have not seen her in two years. :lupe: Wonder where this will go. :lupe:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
She has been trying to hit me up for months. My number has changed. She has been sending me messages on Facebook. I never look at them. Decided to today while I am at work. Respond and say hey. I am getting off work and meeting her at a pool hall in 5 minutes. :lupe: Have not seen her in two years. :lupe: Wonder where this will go. :lupe:
another L knowin you :mjcry:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing sweetie. He was all for my lingerie modeling...attention comes w right? So what's wrong w creating a buzz and staying connected to thise who would be fans. Wasn't ppl I was talking to on my jack. That em effah stayed dry af for him.

What exactly do you mean by creating a buzz and staying connected?

Mean flirting and trying to get at you comes with the territory.... but if you were were being flirty back with :smile: and "thanks babes, handsome" etc. He made the right move.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a hard time letting go but the good thing is, it's not with every guy. Just ones who I let get close so it's more of a fear of having to open up to someone new again blah blah blah. With that said, don't play yourself. You can be involved in non/un-reciprocated (is this a word?) love without having to buy presents and give up the ass.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
What exactly do you mean by creating a buzz and staying connected?

Mean flirting and trying to get at you comes with the territory.... but if you were were being flirty back with :smile: and "thanks babes, handsome" etc. He made the right move.
Never "babe" "hun" "boo"...none of that. Just a simple thanks. Rs

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Actually completely over dude now. Hallelujah! :blessed: He turned out to be an irresponsible deseased dikk loser. I do not trust nikkas even more now because of him...and I'm no where near as sexually free as I was. Anybody I fukk with from now on will be showing me ELECTRONIC test results on they motherfukkin partners gateway. And if a nikka don't have health insurance (like he didn't) I def don't want him.:scust: On top of all of that, the nikka was dumb depressed....ALL THE TIME. It's gross to always have to pat someone on the back to cheer them up. And it's wack as fukk for a nikka to straight ignore you because he's sad for the day. Lmfaooo.
Most fukked up thing is the loser only told me he fukked a lil bytch w chlamydia because he thought I had fukked somebody else. That shyts creepy af. I wished him well, blocked his numbers, and went on my way...thanking God I never caught anything from him.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Whoa....how did it go?

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Actually completely over dude now. Hallelujah! :blessed: He turned out to be an irresponsible deseased dikk loser. I do not trust nikkas even more now because of him...and I'm no where near as sexually free as I was. Anybody I fukk with from now on will be showing me ELECTRONIC test results on they motherfukkin partners gateway. And if a nikka don't have health insurance (like he didn't) I def don't want him.:scust: On top of all of that, the nikka was dumb depressed....ALL THE TIME. It's gross to always have to pat someone on the back to cheer them up. And it's wack as fukk for a nikka to straight ignore you because he's sad for the day. Lmfaooo.
Most fukked up thing is the loser only told me he fukked a lil bytch w chlamydia because he thought I had fukked somebody else. That shyts creepy af. I wished him well, blocked his numbers, and went on my way...thanking God I never caught anything from him.
damn the other day u said he was a king and now hes a loser

Evil-Laugh-GIF.gif