Ever Wanted Someone That Don't Want You?

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Actually completely over dude now. Hallelujah! :blessed: He turned out to be an irresponsible deseased dikk loser. I do not trust nikkas even more now because of him...and I'm no where near as sexually free as I was. Anybody I fukk with from now on will be showing me ELECTRONIC test results on they motherfukkin partners gateway. And if a nikka don't have health insurance (like he didn't) I def don't want him.:scust: On top of all of that, the nikka was dumb depressed....ALL THE TIME. It's gross to always have to pat someone on the back to cheer them up. And it's wack as fukk for a nikka to straight ignore you because he's sad for the day. Lmfaooo.
Most fukked up thing is the loser only told me he fukked a lil bytch w chlamydia because he thought I had fukked somebody else. That shyts creepy af. I wished him well, blocked his numbers, and went on my way...thanking God I never caught anything from him.
Sounds like you still cared, but if you're over him then good for you:ehh:

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
damn the other day u said he was a king and now hes a loser

Evil-Laugh-GIF.gif
Funny how shyt changes. I was in love with this dude. I accepted his flaws because the person he presented himself as and the person I felt he could be if he got out of his own was/could be amazing. Oh well! Chlamydia makes a diffeence.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ewww he had chlamydia. Did you get tested?
We haven't been together since I wrote the OP but on occasion we would still hookup. A few weeks back I hit him up for a routine back crack by asking him if he had been active and he said not since our last time. He asked me the same and I answered....he misunderstood my answer. Thought I had slept with someone so went on a rant about how he had fukked someone and she found out later she had chlamydia and he didn't know if he had it but he took one of her pills. Ahahaha. Smh. I had recently been tested since our last hookup so I'm good thank God.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We haven't been together since I wrote the OP but on occasion we would still hookup. A few weeks back I hit him up for a routine back crack by asking him if he had been active and he said not since our last time. He asked me the same and I answered....he misunderstood my answer. Thought I had slept with someone so went on a rant about how he had fukked someone and she found out later she had chlamydia and he didn't know if he had it but he took one of her pills. Ahahaha. Smh. I had recently been tested since our last hookup so I'm good thank God.

:mjlol:

So where's the link to your modeling photos?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh that wallowing weekend Ether:wow: women just don't KNOW. I've been through that once in my life. when I was 18. That first time will LITERALLY shape a man into who he is going to be towards women for the rest of his life. Any man who is "Hard On Hoes" is simply still living in that weekend. The confusion, the anger, the shame, the longing, the unrequited desire...it literally feels as if your heart is RIPPING in two. There is no food that can fill you, no drink that can quench your thirst, no salve that can mend your soul....
:wow:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Girl no. Stop now, return everything you can return, and chill the fukk out. You need to start the process of accepting the relationship is over. Buying him things, making dinner, etc. won't do shyt if he doesn't even care to use you for any of it.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
If this counts, there's someone I'd like to be my friend, but has been ignoring me for a while (at least I think so).

Daps
:cape:Yea, I have :mjcry:

Why don't Rachel Ray from the cooking channel want me, brehs:damn:
I dream of fukking her then have her make me some cake :damn:

Isnt the starter of this thread that crazy bdsm bytch? :heh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yep, I wanted him but he didnt want to be in a relationship. That's how I learned not to entertain someone who takes you for granted. You can't change their minds, you can only control how you react. He told me from jump but I thought things would be different since he was treating me like it was a relationship. I ended up cutting ties instead of following him around like a lovesick puppy.