Ever Wanted Someone That Don't Want You?

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Real shyt boo. Really didn't wanna let it go but I see what it is now. It amazes me how sensitive a nikka can be when u hurt his feelings but us women get our feelings hurt and we continue on because we know how to get over shyt. Why can't they?! :dahell:

Because men love hard and women love often. And since we love hard because we are stingy with it, the average dude isn't going to tolerate any major transgressions, especially if you started acting up before we even started to love hard. He actually may not even be in his feelings, low key. He may have just seen what it was and wrote you off as the type of chick that looks at attention in a quantity over quality type of way and kept it moving.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Because men love hard and women love often. And since we love hard because we are stingy with it, the average dude isn't going to tolerate any major transgressions, especially if you started acting up before we even started to love hard. He actually may not even be in his feelings, low key. He may have just seen what it was and wrote you off as the type of chick that looks at attention in a quantity over quality type of way and kept it moving.
Possibly. I hate to think that's what it is now because I don't exaggerate when I say he was the love of my life. I never had any intention of hurting him. But nothing I can do now.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Breh that wallowing weekend Ether:wow: women just don't KNOW. I've been through that once in my life. when I was 18. That first time will LITERALLY shape a man into who he is going to be towards women for the rest of his life. Any man who is "Hard On Hoes" is simply still living in that weekend. The confusion, the anger, the shame, the longing, the unrequited desire...it literally feels as if your heart is RIPPING in two. There is no food that can fill you, no drink that can quench your thirst, no salve that can mend your soul....
But what about us women??!!! I feel all.that shyt now man!

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Possibly. I hate to think that's what it is now because I don't exaggerate when I say he was the love of my life. I never had any intention of hurting him. But nothing I can do now.

It's plenty you can do. Be a better you. See the mistake you made in entertaining nikkas when you already have one and cut that shyt out.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It's plenty you can do. Be a better you. See the mistake you made in entertaining nikkas when you already have one and cut that shyt out.
That's the thing sweetie. He was all for my lingerie modeling...attention comes w right? So what's wrong w creating a buzz and staying connected to thise who would be fans. Wasn't ppl I was talking to on my jack. That em effah stayed dry af for him.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
That's the thing sweetie. He was all for my lingerie modeling...attention comes w right? So what's wrong w creating a buzz and staying connected to thise who would be fans. Wasn't ppl I was talking to on my jack. That em effah stayed dry af for him.

Attention =/= entertaining nikkas. You might not know the difference but a man does. That + having a slick mouth towards him is a reasonable reason to bail out.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Attention =/= entertaining nikkas. You might not know the difference but a man does. That + having a slick mouth towards him is a reasonable reason to bail out.
Well fukk it...I lost. But so did he cause I'm a great woman. Still miss him but I get it...shyts over.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I am not the best with advice. . But I can share a slice of my history and you can see the perspective from a man's point of view.

My last serious gf about two years ago. . ( Body was :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: ) Kinda the same scenario. . She was you. We dated for two years and in those two years I did it all. Rented us a house. . . then a month after us being together she had a falling out at her job. . I told her quit. :ehh: She had been wanting to make and sell crafts. . Handmade jewelry etc. I told her you focus on that and I will hold us down. So she did not work for two years basically. I also footed the bill for all the stuff she needed to get started. Ordered hella shyt from china. :wow:

And we were good. . For a while. Your line about " We fell out because of his eccentricities, his insecurities, and lies " Is kinda what happened to us. I unwittingly was carrying baggage. . Which caused me to not really be open. . . . I am trying to explain . Let me reset.

This is how it would go. She would want to know everything about me. I would hit her with the :francis:. . I am a great listener. But she had to pull teeth to get me to open up. It was not like I did not love her. I did. But I figured why the fuss??!!!! I am providing for you and your hobby. I did not truly get why she was mad. Arguments started. I do not mean to stereotype. . But black women when they want to can say the meanest things that can cut a nikka to the bone. :mjcry: I am just not built that way for verbal warfare. So I would get more quiet. Which caused her to go :damn:

We broke up. . And she found someone right away who was willing to feed her emotionally more than I was. :sadcam: When I say a brotha was devastated. . . :mjcry: I remember looking on FB and seeing her hugged up with some dude like two weeks after we broke up. . I sat in my car and cried like a bytch. Then called my moms and cried on the phone. Cause it was kinda hitting me that I truly fukked up.... It was like I could see why after my marriages my relationships were failing. . I had always assumed it was the chicks fault. But I was not emotionally available. . Eventually if a chick loves you she wants that.

I remember I called her one day determined to get her back. I broke down and told her exactly what was on my heart. How I own my problems. . And that I want her back. . She hit me with the :ehh: and kept it moving. . I wallowed in that L for a whole weekend. . Then on Monday I closed that chapter in my heart, hit the gym hardcore and moved the fukk on. :yeshrug: She started having some real problems with her new dude. He was not what he seemed and she figured out quickly that the grass was not always greener. .She started doing what you did. . Hitting me up out the blue with gifts. Offering free p*ssy. Calling and checking up on me. By this time I still loved her. .but I was also free. Once the relationship bond was broken It could not be repaired back to it's original form. And the more she tried to get me back the more I :manny:. . Until eventually I kinda phased her out of my life completely. I STILL think about her. But. . It was a chapter that ended sadly.

:therethere: