average hoes get ran on the couch or in a nikka basement lol

all them bad bytches that be at the club get passed around

just at the hotel room not in the neighborhood

imo everybytch then got ran atleast once in her life

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ive never been into shyt like that. The only time was when I was in college with two of my guys cruising around clubs. One of my guys called out to a girl he kne w and she just hopped in the car like it was nothing. So we go to my crib and the two guys go first. By the time it was my turn, the bytch was semi unconcious and not all there. I was paranoid that if I fukked, a rape charge wouldd come days later. Plus she pissed in my bed :scusthov: I tossed the bytch her thong and made her walk home. The funny thing about that night was I peeked in on the second dude and he was eating her out:russ:

Binary

Banned
Daps
bad bytches get trains run on them lol

they do it differently tho

they usually get passed around in hotels with some rich/fly nikkas

average hoes get ran on the couch or in a nikka basement lol

all them bad bytches that be at the club get passed around

just at the hotel room not in the neighborhood

imo everybytch then got ran atleast once in her life

:leon:

:troll:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Ive never been into shyt like that. The only time was when I was in college with two of my guys cruising around clubs. One of my guys called out to a girl he kne w and she just hopped in the car like it was nothing. So we go to my crib and the two guys go first. By the time it was my turn, the bytch was semi unconcious and not all there. I was paranoid that if I fukked, a rape charge wouldd come days later. Plus she pissed in my bed :scusthov: I tossed the bytch her thong and made her walk home. The funny thing about that night was I peeked in on the second dude and he was eating her out:russ:

:dead:!!

thats the thing with trains. theres always that one dude that do some off the wall sh!t

in my story, that one dude was this guy i knew from the neighborhood.

..after literally 8 guys ran threw this skeez, he goes in RAW :huhldup:

Jim Jones

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC
Day before Halloween my freshman year of college. Homie down the hall had this hoe in there and they were doin some pills or something and all of a sudden he just stands up and says suck my dik ho, whips his shyt out and shoves it in her mouth, im there like :whoo: and then hes like go over there and suck his dik so im like :manny: next thing i know this hoe is suckin me off while he hittin it from the back. Then about four other dudes from the hall come in and they just take turns givin this hoe backshots and im still sittin there gettin sucked off. I finally get up and these crazy ass fools start shovin shyt in her puccy. Im talkin rulers, a can of axe, a bottle of shampoo. and im like :huhldup:. Then the RA came down there kicked her ass out and gave a speech about safe sex.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I had an opportunity to. Back in or just out of hs we (me and my boy) went to some apt. One of my boys was there and some other cats I didnt know. One kid I knew was in the room and called me in, some white chick was butt ass nekked sitting on the bed that he just hopped out of.

I shyt you not, the room smelled like a toxic wast dump, ill never forget it. Ive never smelled anything like that in my years of sexual fornucationosity.

He was like "yo turn dawg" gave me a condom and closed the door.

I was in the most awkward of situations...the smell was so bad, I sat on the bed next to her for about 10 mins, making convo while dogpound was playing in the back...

I did not hit and me and one of my boys still makes jokes about this and it happened in like 96 97

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Day before Halloween my freshman year of college. Homie down the hall had this hoe in there and they were doin some pills or something and all of a sudden he just stands up and says suck my dik ho, whips his shyt out and shoves it in her mouth, im there like :whoo: and then hes like go over there and suck his dik so im like :manny: next thing i know this hoe is suckin me off while he hittin it from the back. Then about four other dudes from the hall come in and they just take turns givin this hoe backshots and im still sittin there gettin sucked off. I finally get up and these crazy ass fools start shovin shyt in her puccy. Im talkin rulers, a can of axe, a bottle of shampoo. and im like :huhldup:. Then the RA came down there kicked her ass out and gave a speech about safe sex.

:laugh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:laff:!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Slaimon is right

He'll fire and brimstone awaits the wicked who indulges in orgies and demonic fornication and the like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!