Ever run a train on a girl?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I had an opportunity to. Back in or just out of hs we (me and my boy) went to some apt. One of my boys was there and some other cats I didnt know. One kid I knew was in the room and called me in, some white chick was butt ass nekked sitting on the bed that he just hopped out of.

I shyt you not, the room smelled like a toxic wast dump, ill never forget it. Ive never smelled anything like that in my years of sexual fornucationosity.

He was like "yo turn dawg" gave me a condom and closed the door.

I was in the most awkward of situations...the smell was so bad, I sat on the bed next to her for about 10 mins, making convo while dogpound was playing in the back...

I did not hit and me and one of my boys still makes jokes about this and it happened in like 96 97

:upsetfavre:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I unintentionally started a train :snoop: Some white girl who was neighbors with my homies heard us having an after party round 230 and came over. Anyway I was pretty gone and apparently i went upstairs to grab weed and she followed me. So i chop her down and she starts suckin me off so I hit then head downstairs to go smoke while everyone was looking at me like :merchant: I was like bytch up there shes with it. And I smoked and went to sleep. I woke the next morning and heard 3 other dudes hit and she was accepting all takers :laugh:

killacal

Banned
Daps
:ooh: That p*ssy eating shyt happened the next morning where the last dude couldnt get his dikk up cuz he did so much coke so he tried watching xvideos on his phone:russ: Then thought it was a good idea to eat her out, we were all getting ready to get breakfast n his ass was still in the room with the bytch she slept over. And one of the homies picked his door open and this dude was under a blanket head clearly in her p*ssy. :huhldup: We didnt leave for breakfast for like an hr, nikkas went in on him.
"you just sucked everyone in the crib u fakkit"
"Let me guess what u want for breakfast cream of sumyungai :troll:" Ive never laughed so hard in my life as when my homie said that shyt, breathless laughter for like 5 minutes :pachaha:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:ooh: That p*ssy eating shyt happened the next morning where the last dude couldnt get his dikk up cuz he did so much coke so he tried watching xvideos on his phone:russ: Then thought it was a good idea to eat her out, we were all getting ready to get breakfast n his ass was still in the room with the bytch she slept over. And one of the homies picked his door open and this dude was under a blanket head clearly in her p*ssy. :huhldup: We didnt leave for breakfast for like an hr, nikkas went in on him.
"you just sucked everyone in the crib u fakkit"
"Let me guess what u want for breakfast cream of sumyungai :troll:" Ive never laughed so hard in my life as when my homie said that shyt, breathless laughter for like 5 minutes :pachaha:

:dead:

this story has uncontrollable laughter written all over it. if this happened in my click we'd still be laughin about it years later

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

sounds :snoop: but def what happened. In hs I was pretty shy and shyt was awkward as hell but there was no way you could hit with the way the room smelled and the girl was a random trash white chick that likes black dudes, no prom queen

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I've never seen so many pussified azz nigg@s in my life. Scared to run a train. You guys must of not had fathers or big brothers and cousins. You couldn't roll with my click if you didn't do what we did. How we gon trust you? I bet if your crew got into a big fight you wouldnt' jump in either? Things like this let me know who the real stand up guys are and who the pussified fronters are. :birdman:

Anyhow, I use to live in the hood in Norfolk Va. Off Tidewater drive across from Huntersville. It was 5 dudes living in a 3 bedroom. 2 dudes were in the Navy, 3 of us was unemployed. We partied everyday. We could pull girls sitting on the porch. We were all from the south. There was a train going down at the least bi-weekly. Every new girl that came thru was a potential victim. If it wasn't your main girl, you had to see what she was about. Across the street in this crackhouse was my homeboy that raps/pimps now. We could go to the mall and these dude would see a chick and be like "she'll go." And get a her # and later on she'll be over the "animal house" getting stretched out. He had that skill. Anybody that was there could hit it. Most girl never even look back to see who was hitting it. We had some savages in my click. It got so bad, if a dude was in a room smashing one or two of us would come and try the pull out method, putting our peice right near her mouth, usually it worked. :shaq:

That house was off the chain everyday. Everyday! Young school girls over doing our hair, dropping it like it's hot. Prostitutes just chilling. Crackheads washing our cars. We were cool with a lot ex-cons. I don't know how we never got into some serious trouble. My roommate from Texas is one of the wildest dudes a know when it comes to women. Str8 retarded. Hollering at minor in front their mommas. On a serious tip, no joking. He was 24 then, he girl was from Bmore and I can't say how old she was. He would go raw during trains most of the time. Dudes were backdooring dude's girls when they weren't there. It was a crazy time. We starting having stripper parties. I loved it over there. You could actually go to sleep in a quiet house at 9pm monday, and wake up at 1030pm getting head with music and smoking blasting. It this time of my life, I didn't go to clubs, happy hours, movies. I was a 100% pure hood nigg@. I miss it. I had to move up out of there once I got a job.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've never seen so much pussified azz nigg@s in my life. Scared to run a train. You guys most of not had fathers or big brothers and cousins. You couldn't roll with my click if you didn't do what we did. How we gon trust you? I beat if your crew got into a big fight you wouldnt' jump in either? Things like this let me know who the real stand up guys are and who the pussified fronters are. :birdman:

Anyhow, I use to live in the hood in Norfolk Va. Off Tidewater drive across from Huntersville. It was 5 dudes living in a 3 bedroom. 2 dudes were in the Navy, 3 of us was unemployed. We partied everyday. We could pull girls sitting on the porch. We were all from the south. The was a train going done at the least bi-weekly. Every new girl that came thru was a potential victim. If it wasn't your main girl, you had to see what she was about. Across the street in this crackhouse was my homeboy that raps/pimps now. We could go to the mall and these dude would see a chick and be like "she'll go." And get a her # and later on she'll be over the "animal house" getting stretched out. He had that skill. Anybody that was there could hit it. Most girl never even look back to see who was hitting it. We had some savages in my click. It got so bad, if a dude was in a room smashing one or two of us would come and try the pull out method, putting our peice right near her mouth, usually it worked. :shaq:

That house was off the chain everyday. Everyday! Young school girls over doing our hair, dropping it like it's hot. Prostitutes just chilling. Crackheads washing our cars. We were cool with a lot ex-cons. I don't know how we never got into some serious trouble. My roommate from Texas is one of the wildest dudes a know when it comes to women. Str8 retarded. Hollering at minor in front their mommas. On a serious tip, no joking. He was 24 then, he girl was from Bmore and I can't say how old she was. He would go raw during trains most of the time. Dudes were backdooring dude's girls when they weren't there. It was a crazy time. We starting having stripper parties. I loved it over there. You could actually go to sleep in a quiet house at 9pm monday, and wake up at 1030pm getting head with music and smoking blasting. It this time of my life, I didn't go to clubs, happy hours, movies. I was a 100% pure hood nigg@. I miss it. I had to move up out of there once I got a job.

Project Pat - Run A Train - YouTube
So demonic.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I done it 2 times when I was 17-19. Then I joined a Frat :pachaha:

Me and my frat brothers used to :eat: good off of those frat groupies :noah: