Ever run a train on a girl?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ive never been into shyt like that. The only time was when I was in college with two of my guys cruising around clubs. One of my guys called out to a girl he kne w and she just hopped in the car like it was nothing. So we go to my crib and the two guys go first. By the time it was my turn, the bytch was semi unconcious and not all there. I was paranoid that if I fukked, a rape charge wouldd come days later. Plus she pissed in my bed :scusthov: I tossed the bytch her thong and made her walk home. The funny thing about that night was I peeked in on the second dude and he was eating her out:russ:

there's always that one nikka who never sticks to the script:scusthov::gag:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ive never been into shyt like that. The only time was when I was in college with two of my guys cruising around clubs. One of my guys called out to a girl he kne w and she just hopped in the car like it was nothing. So we go to my crib and the two guys go first. By the time it was my turn, the bytch was semi unconcious and not all there. I was paranoid that if I fukked, a rape charge wouldd come days later. Plus she pissed in my bed :scusthov: I tossed the bytch her thong and made her walk home. The funny thing about that night was I peeked in on the second dude and he was eating her out:russ:

shyt is sad. We had this one bytch for my dawg party about 5 yrs ago. 3 dudes done already went and one of my boys decides to stick his finger in her p*ssy and taste it. :what:

Another nikka decides to tongue the slut down. Killed my motivation. Needles to say, I passed on the broad.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
shyt is sad. We had this one bytch for my dawg party about 5 yrs ago. 3 dudes done already went and one of my boys decides to stick his finger in her p*ssy and taste it. :what:

Another nikka decides to tongue the slut down. Killed my motivation. Needles to say, I passed on the broad.

theres always that 1 dude on every train :manny:

Daps
Reppin
harlem world
im too pretty to that that low self esteem rachet hoes
any girl that disrespects herself by letteing these dusty ass ni55az run a train should just :bustback: off thereself
-harlem bad b*tch

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Back in High School me and a few of my boys ran one. Drinking and smoking in the living room, taking turns knocking it out the bedroom. A few weeks ago me and one of my boys spit roasted a jawn out in Vegas.

Binary

Banned
Daps
I'm not even going to say anything, it might cause a shytstorm :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even going to say anything, it might cause a shytstorm :wow:

you didnt go out like this did you? :dead:

im always baffled by the women that do this? i know why men do it...but im curious about the thought process of a woman that would agree to do this....:ld:

Binary

Banned
Daps
you didnt go out like this did you? :dead:

im always baffled by the women that do this? i know why men do it...but im curious about the thought process of a woman that would agree to do this....:ld:

LLMAO ARE YOU NUTS?
Like I rarely have the urge to have sex with one..let alone 4-5 guys :scusthov:
I have some type of respect for myself.

I just didn't want to make a comment about the hypocrisy of this.