Ever run a train on a girl?

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Back when i was maybe 17 or 18 my boy called me out the blue monday night..told me he had this white girl at the crib fukkin all the dudes..i was in my bed..jumped up faster then flash and got dressed...and ran all the way to his house :pachaha:

I go to the basement and its him about 3 of his older brothers and someof his brothers friends...

So i was like yo wheres the skeezer :whoo:..then i saw his bro come out the bathroom..he looked jus like this :pachaha: and the girl came out with her head down and sat on the couch :huhldup:...now dudes are trying to decide whose going in next, right infront of the girl...and they almost get to arguin..im over there lookin like :krs: is this really happening

Long story short i was the last one there so i got last dibs. I refuse to smash white girls..especially one thats gettin a train ran on her :scusthov: So i take her to the bathroom and she starts giving me neck...then all of a sudden i hear a knock...:merchant:

So i got up and told the bish to hide in the shower..i step out and its my boys mom..she goes straight to the shower and starts cussin in jamaican patois... Told her this not a whore house to be serving all the boys and chased her up the stairs and out the crib.

Crazy thing is, till this day his mom hasnt approached me about it or brought it up. :yeshrug: its like i did nothing wrong

That skeezers gonna be someones mother one day :scusthov:

sohh in short all you wanted to do was brag about a train you ran :stopitslime:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Y'all may think it's all fun and games in this life, but you wont like burning in hell, never ever being able to get out.

No my friend that is not true so stop spreading lies. Second, God doesn't like you in fact he told me he will continue to neg rep your life into Bolivia. Third, gtfo this thread, log off, and never come back before i cast you in the pits of hell for eternity. Too harsh? fukk outta here then, take your worshipping talents some where because you are not welcome around me or my father, God.:birdman::sitdown:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Glad to see you passed on that. You're too good to be runnin' trains. That ratchet ish is :scusthov:

You will be surprised at girls who are usually in trains. when I was in college top cream of the crop educated snow bunnies were into that stuff :smugbiden:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
You will be surprised at girls who are usually in trains. when I was in college top cream of the crop educated snow bunnies were into that stuff :smugbiden:

I hear this all the time. I'm always like :duck: at dudes who brag about it tho. I have yet to meet a woman who will admit to having been in one. If I did, she wouldn't be allowed to use my toilet.... Or my dishes... sheeeeeeit, we can't even hang out.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

I hear this all the time. I'm always like :duck: at dudes who brag about it tho. I have yet to meet a woman who will admit to having been in one. If I did, she wouldn't be allowed to use my toilet.... Or my dishes... sheeeeeeit, we can't even hang out.

Most woman won't admit it and if you met me in person I will tell you I have never been in one :yeshrug:

But we all know the team and I were wearing that azz out :obama:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Most woman won't admit it and if you met me in person I will tell you I have never been in one :yeshrug:

But we all know the team and I were wearing that azz out :obama:

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCIO![/B]

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

:usure: Why is it hard for you to believe that there are women who have a big sexual appetite and get their desires fulfilled by a group of men at the same time ? I know some chicks that were involved in threesomes and group sex, but neither of them won't reveal they had a train run on them. That is a hidden secret a woman will keep in her closet and carried it to her grave. Women are discrete they are not going to reveal their dirty laundries to their families and friends.

Even men like myself don't disclose every details about are sexual life to the s/o because it will stir some insecurities in a relationship.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
:usure: Why is it hard for you to believe that there are women who have a big sexual appetite and get their desires fulfilled by a group of men at the same time ? I know some chicks that were involved in threesomes and group sex, but neither of them won't reveal they had a train run on them. That is a hidden secret a woman will keep in her closet and carried it to her grave. Women are discrete they are not going to reveal their dirty laundries to their families and friends.

Even men like myself don't disclose every details about are sexual life to the s/o because it will stir some insecurities in a relationship.

I guess you're right.

I am not turned on by that. Kind of unsanitary imo. To each...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like you sucked a dikk before:russ: