Ever run a train on a girl?

Binary

Banned
Daps
Dont knock it till youv'e tried it :takedat:

But I s crazy how men and woman are so different...its been damn near my trean to have a group of woman take turns on me :manny:

Meh. I'm an one D type of girl.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
im too pretty to that that low self esteem rachet hoes
any girl that disrespects herself by letteing these dusty ass ni55az run a train should just :bustback: off thereself
-harlem bad b*tch

How is that different from a girl who switches up boyfriends like underwear?

At least one is being an honest h.o.e by getting the train run on her.
Spare me the self righteous bullsh!t

FSP

Banned
Daps
Dont knock it till youv'e tried it :takedat:

It' s crazy how men and woman are so different...its been damn near my dream to have a group of woman take turns on me :manny:
don't sound too much different to me judging by thread

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
We have to avoid this sinfull activity as it leads to the hellfire.
:dead:

I mean if "hell fire" you mean rape accusations and possible charges...then yes these young nikkas need to stay the fukk away from this shyt no matter how tempting it may be. Some of these broads would give consent to the train then cry rape a two days...two weeks later cause she feels dirty, or she didn't like one of the nikkas, or sum dude said something she didnt like etc etc.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Yeah I was second last but I took the longest because she wanted to make love rather than let me just blow her back out and keep it moving. Plus I was trying to quickly put on a condom and not go in raw like my white friends did.

I couldn't shake the simp jokes after that. It's not really my fault.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen so many pussified azz nigg@s in my life. Scared to run a train. You guys must of not had fathers or big brothers and cousins. You couldn't roll with my click if you didn't do what we did. How we gon trust you? I bet if your crew got into a big fight you wouldnt' jump in either? Things like this let me know who the real stand up guys are and who the pussified fronters are. :birdman:

Anyhow, I use to live in the hood in Norfolk Va. Off Tidewater drive across from Huntersville. It was 5 dudes living in a 3 bedroom. 2 dudes were in the Navy, 3 of us was unemployed. We partied everyday. We could pull girls sitting on the porch. We were all from the south. There was a train going down at the least bi-weekly. Every new girl that came thru was a potential victim. If it wasn't your main girl, you had to see what she was about. Across the street in this crackhouse was my homeboy that raps/pimps now. We could go to the mall and these dude would see a chick and be like "she'll go." And get a her # and later on she'll be over the "animal house" getting stretched out. He had that skill. Anybody that was there could hit it. Most girl never even look back to see who was hitting it. We had some savages in my click. It got so bad, if a dude was in a room smashing one or two of us would come and try the pull out method, putting our peice right near her mouth, usually it worked. :shaq:

That house was off the chain everyday. Everyday! Young school girls over doing our hair, dropping it like it's hot. Prostitutes just chilling. Crackheads washing our cars. We were cool with a lot ex-cons. I don't know how we never got into some serious trouble. My roommate from Texas is one of the wildest dudes a know when it comes to women. Str8 retarded. Hollering at minor in front their mommas. On a serious tip, no joking. He was 24 then, he girl was from Bmore and I can't say how old she was. He would go raw during trains most of the time. Dudes were backdooring dude's girls when they weren't there. It was a crazy time. We starting having stripper parties. I loved it over there. You could actually go to sleep in a quiet house at 9pm monday, and wake up at 1030pm getting head with music and smoking blasting. It this time of my life, I didn't go to clubs, happy hours, movies. I was a 100% pure hood nigg@. I miss it. I had to move up out of there once I got a job.

:huhldup: