EVER HAD A CHICK TELL YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THAT SHE WAS A HEAUX?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks on whattsapp see profile picture of dime piece hugged up on a man...with the caption "im so happy"

2 months later, a new guy "im in love"

Rinse n repeat for the year, spaced out over 6 years i know this slore

and yes i hit it :smugdraper:

Talmbout " i dont usually get hotel rooms with guys, this is a first"

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is not one PK I know personally that isn't fukked up:damn:

PK(preacher's kid)

Yeah most preacher's kids i know are wild or were wild at one time. And I'm talking boys and girls here too. And some of the PK's i know who come off as "me goody goody" have a dark side to them :demonic:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

It's not being young, it's being a ho. Lol.

Anyway, my cousin is a strumpet and she tells people openly. Like if a guy as how many dudes she's had sex with she'll reply "Who knows" or she'll just say "I'm kind of a ho."

Simps seem to love it though, she's in a long term relationship, talking about marriage.

Fixed that for you :shaq2:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She got trains ran on her. Didn't care though. A girl's history doesn't matter. If she's still hoeing with me though... bushes!

Daps
"I'm a nerd" :rudy:

"I have a alot of skeletons in my closet" :beli:

"My mom said, "you met another guy?" :usure:" :what:

"My mom used to call me a whore. But I don't know why" :snoop:

I actually experienced this...she said her and her mom don't get along and that her mom calls her a whore ect.

When I first met her I almost hit. I saw her walking down the street. I holla'd at her. Walked her to her crib, we talked for a min then she invited me in but her mom was sleep in the living room so we ended up calling it a night. I hit a few days later tho.

I think we need to boost the self esteem of these children. I think that's where all this ho shyt stems from...low self esteem or trauma from sexual assualt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Also like I've said before at least hoes are honest. So called "good girls" lie a lot. Hoes are upfront about their motives and what they want. Hoes don't play games. I respect hoes for their honesty.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
How can yall say this nikka aint funny :laff:

30dESuQ.png

*edit i had to do it :heh:

:jawalrus: just stole this and put it on instagram, :takedat: nothin but hoodrats liked that shyt, :ohhh: im like yall bytches really in denial huh :ohhh: but i probably fukk one of them bytches tonight after the game :shaq:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
If you fukk on the first night and get a text the next morning to the effect of "I don't normally get down like that, but it's just something about you."

Also, chicks that have an over abundance of condoms in the drawer next to their bed.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
church girls hide it the best especially if they have kid(s). but if u listen to every word they say and pick up a hint about there past u be like:ehh:

Always hit a church girl with kids with So what u like to do outside of church u know like a lounge or club or the best question u know where there are any good night clubs?? If she answer that shyt with well my friends go here and there, but i could never be around them type of clubs...

U immediately throw the penalty flag down..she been flipped around and tossed, now she need a good man to raise ray ray or laquaita