EVER HAD A CHICK TELL YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THAT SHE WAS A HEAUX?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
How can yall say this nikka aint funny :laff:

30dESuQ.png

*edit i had to do it :heh:

:leon: :obama:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm a nerd" :rudy:

"I have a alot of skeletons in my closet" :beli:

"My mom said, "you met another guy?" :usure:" :what:

"My mom used to call me a whore. But I don't know why" :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i dont get along wit females
most of my friends are males
these hoes be hating on me
do you know such n such?

or if a female namedrop known nikkas thats a dead giveaway
i hate when a broad brag on another nikkas accomplishments like they hers

i den had hoes we den ran but they be tellin they homegirls we "talk"
naw ma you just got ran

Man I run into chicks like this in Atl who be name dropping mad celebs but want you to believe they never let any of them fukk. Had this one chick who used to be with Usher, Josh Smith, Bow Wow, Big Boi, etc but claims they were just her "homeboys" Chick was bad as hell too so I already knew what it is.

Then you have the broads who openly try to brag on the famous nikkas they fukked. One of the chicks I was kicking it with fukked T.I. and a nikka from the Falcons and she wore that shyt like a badge of honor. T.I. played the shyt out her ass and had her driving him around town when his license was down. Bringing him food (she was paying for it) and had her eating random stripper p*ssy whenever he asked. :snoop:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it was a Spanish girl that I've known for a few years. Pretty down to Earth girl, she knew her place and acted upon it. I'll still hit from time to time, she's married to boot. :skip:

She even said to me "Once a slut, always a slut" :manny: Almost have to respect it.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Man I run into chicks like this in Atl who be name dropping mad celebs but want you to believe they never let any of them fukk. Had this one chick who used to be with Usher, Josh Smith, Bow Wow, Big Boi, etc but claims they were just her "homeboys" Chick was bad as hell too so I already knew what it is.

Then you have the broads who openly try to brag on the famous nikkas they fukked. One of the chicks I was kicking it with fukked T.I. and a nikka from the Falcons and she wore that shyt like a badge of honor. T.I. played the shyt out her ass and had her driving him around town when his license was down. Bringing him food (she was paying for it) and had her eating random stripper p*ssy whenever he asked. :snoop:

lolol man i see why nikkas relate ATL and Detroit like pt1 and pt 2

its crazy bro dese hoes up here be braggin on regular hood nikkas not even celebs like ATL sackchasers, atleast in ATL da hoes tryna come up off a real rich nikka, some detroit hoes just wanna be seen witta certain nikka lolol he could be a bum ass nikka thats known

real talk if you a halfway decent nikka doin yo thing its a broad up here boosting on you, i den had hoes come up to me like imma star or some shyt
hoe imma regular young nikka FOH you just tryna be seen wit me

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
"Don't tell my mom, but I had two abortions" Church girl who I grew up with, went away to college and all hell broke loose :snoop:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Majority of women dont gotta say anything for me to know

The tat(s) and piercing(s) never lie

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Don't tell my mom, but I had two abortions" Church girl who I grew up with, went away to college and all hell broke loose :snoop:

a lot of church girls are some some the most repressed freaks on earth :ohlawd: