EVER HAD A CHICK TELL YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THAT SHE WAS A HEAUX?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Her:wyd

Me: nothing wyd

Her: bored and hungry

Me: Im bored too, bout to head out

Her: Cant you bring me some Chinese Food or checkers

* deletes number * :rudy: broke bytch you can't buy your own food?

:what:

so you defend/simp girls online that youll never meet

and when a girl in real life is tossing the p*ssy at you, you get mad and delete the number ?

I think you got some issues with ya self you needa sort out bruh, you might be fightin somethin within yourself :usure:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:what:

so you defend/simp girls online that youll never meet

and when a girl in real life is tossing the p*ssy at you, you get mad and delete the number ?

I think you got some issues with ya self you needa sort out bruh, you might be fightin somethin within yourself :usure:

Tossing me the p*ssy :laugh: huh

You want her number breh? Cause you can buy her all the food she wants while she spends her ebt on clothes at rainbow and forman mills. She a hoodrat b, only time I was able to fukk is when I took her out to ihop or apple bees. :rudy: smuts we off that

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Back on topic thats how I can tell in directly if shes a hoe or not. Every time she wanna you and she ask that you bring her food :what: or want to go out all the time? I played alone until her budget (60) ran out and in the bushes she goes.

:heh: wasnt even the only nikka that she was asking, cousin ran through her a year before me and she was on the same feed me shyt

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Back on topic thats how I can tell in directly if shes a hoe or not. Every time she wanna you and she ask that you bring her food :what: or want to go out all the time? I played alone until her budget (60) ran out and in the bushes she goes.

:heh: wasnt even the only nikka that she was asking, cousin ran through her a year before me and she was on the same feed me shyt

lol stop messing wit dem young hoes man

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
lol stop messing young hoes man

It's not being young, it's being a ho. Lol.

Anyway, my cousin is a strumpet and she tells people openly. Like if a guy as how many dudes she's had sex with she'll reply "Who knows" or she'll just say "I'm kind of a ho."

Dudes seem to love it though, she's in a long term relationship, talking about marriage.