EVER HAD A CHICK TELL YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THAT SHE WAS A HEAUX?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
church girls hide it the best especially if they have kid(s). but if u listen to every word they say and pick up a hint about there past u be like:ehh:

Always hit a church girl with kids with So what u like to do outside of church u know like a lounge or club or the best question u know where there are any good night clubs?? If she answer that shyt with well my friends go here and there, but i could never be around them type of clubs...

U immediately throw the penalty flag down..she been flipped around and tossed, now she need a good man to raise ray ray or laquaita

:ohlawd:

Church girls was the reason I used to attend "singles ministry" heavily back in my single days...
:blessed:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
I was riding in the car with this one bytch that was about to get married. She was 18. I was trying to tell her that she was to young to be get married. This bytch told me, "I bet I fukked more people than you!!" I said "You proud of that?!?!" :what:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
There is not one PK I know personally that isn't fukked up:damn:

PK(preacher's kid)

:leon:

Time to send a couple of texts.

Im tryna scheme on one now, Ive known her for a minute and just found out her pops was a pastor. She's had the same bf for like 5 years or so.

They aint together no more tho :youngsabo:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
told a chick i got a girl
she said she got a Man that she been with for a year and he stayed cashin her out

then said she asked where was the craziest place i ever wanted to fukk at

:usure:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I love me an honest hoe, it's these dishonest, delusional hoes that be messing up the game. Also its a huge difference in letting a one nikka beat for awhile then moving quickly to the next vs a chick who's getting it IN like a dude, 3 to 5 nikkas in a week.:scusthov:

Got a good story on this one. Talked with these two broads on POF ...actually i was viewed by these two chicks first and one of them made her move by sending me a message. It was early in the work week like Monday or Tuesday so we exchange numbers and end up talking for most of the week til Friday comes and it's that time to see whats really good. Well i work nights so i can't see her til i get off work at around midnight but she seems open to me coming to see her and i continue to text her most of the night at work. Well also on Friday who finally hits me up on POF? The 2nd chick. So i exchange number with her too and now i'm talking to both of them while i'm at work. During general conversation the 2nd chick tells me she works at the same place the 1st chick works at, now that's alarm worthy but not hugely so since its a big factory. Well ok the 1st chick had already told me she was taking her son skating right, as i'm talking to the 2nd chick she tells me she's getting ready to take her kids to go skating too. Alarms getting bigger now. They both talking about me coming to see them but obviously it looks and feels like it could be a set-up. However that thought is tempered by the fact that at this point they have both sent me nudes. Anyway i end up going to see the 1st chick and smashing that Friday night after work.

Long story short, i learn from this chick that the 2nd chick is not only her "friend" that works with her in her area at the factory but she is also her ex sister-in-law. Come Monday the 1st chick(who is stupid and likes to run her mouth like an idiot) has told her ex sis-in-law how i came thru and smashed. The ex sis-in-law hits me up to laugh at the situation which is now clear to me...knew she was a hoe right then and there cuz she was doing ole girl dirt. When i finally got around to smashing the ex sis-in-law tho she tells me about the 1st chick and how in the past she hit her baby daddy behind her back and that i better not tell ole girl. :damn:

I eventually had to stop fukking with the 2nd chick cuz she was a dishonest hoe. She tried to act like she wasn't a hoe and got mad that i called her that even knowing she had snaked her girl's baby daddy before, was currently fukking me on the sly AND was also running to Nashville to hookup with a Nigerian.:what:

Now she was honest about the Nigerian in Nashville but since the 1st chick didn't know i was smashing her ex sis-in-law she never had a problem talking about her and ALL of what she was up too. Let's just say i started to get a glimpse of how big this iceberg was and not just the tip...along with some other things i had plenty of reason to just stop fukking with her. :snoop: