Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I need some advice brehs:lupe:
I'm still seeing her and I'm ready to shoot my shot :lupe:
How do I strike up a regular convo with her without being too forced :lupe:

Fucc that - be too forced.

Next time you see her, say "Ay - was that you that parked in my spot the other day? That's my spot.
What you gonna do to make it right?"

Boom.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Fucc that - be too forced.

Next time you see her, say "Ay - was that you that parked in my spot the other day? That's my spot.
What you gonna do to make it right?"

Boom.
Coli nikkas outchea tryna get me MeToo'd:mjlol:

But for real I ain't gassing myself I just know I'm more attractive now than I was a year ago.

I ditched my glasses, I'm in shape now and I can feel women noticing.

I really don't care if I embarrass myself and she ain't feeling me because it's one chick.

There's too many women in the world to be stressing about not smashing a cleaning lady.

I'll know what not to do next time.

Help a non 6 cert nikka out:mjcry:
But I am 6'1:umad:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

But for real I ain't gassing myself I just know I'm more attractive now than I was a year ago.

I really don't care if I embarrass myself and she ain't feeling me because it's one chick.

There's too many women in the world to be stressing about not smashing a cleaning lady.

Famnation, I already told you what to do...
Real talk - that's why she parked in that spot, to see if you would say something.
Word to Suga Free:

"She ain't wanting nothing less than a pimp at home/
Not a sucka scared to check her when she knowing she wrong"

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

fukk you scared for ?

She parked in your spot for reason...all you're doing is making a joke....

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Not sure if I told this one yet.

But here ya go.

Was in the computer lab and I see one of the computer's was open. So I go over and see a head of long dark hair that I was vaguely familiar with. I'd seen either a fat latina or a fat white chick (looked kinda southern euro) smile at me few times and past it off. Never really got a good look at her body since my view was usually blocked by my computer or she far away.

I go over to the chair and notice it's mad cold in the lab. Make a quiet little remark to myself about it.

Heard someone on my right say "yeah it is".

I'm thinking to myself damn, you listening kinda hard but give her a generic reply...

Then I look and see who's talking.

Its the same chick I'd mentioned before but now I got a closer look and she inched her chair over a little bit.Her face was like a pale somewhat ugly white Ashley graham, she had a good smile. Her chin and square-jaw line had acne that was hidden with makeup, but overall a cute face if her chin cleared up. She wasn't ugly. The Jaw was really square though, it was distinctive.

To be honest the body was :whoo:as far as i could see. Thighs and ass was hanging off of the sides of the chair.

And that's when shyt went bad.

There was another breh sitting opposite on the other side of her that was like 6ft+, so I immediately discount myself thinking this might be his girl. I looked at him but he just cooling like:manny: minding his business.

A breh got nervous as fukk but outwards I was :jawalrus:.After she responded, I spent like 30 mins trying to come up with something witty to say instead of being able to latch onto the opening she gave me initially. She was humming and I go to the bathroom like twice and come back with some corny shyt about how she "Her humming was distracting"

:snoop:

She goes" Oh, sorry":dwillhuh:
but then I go "Naw, I didn't say I didn't like it:troll:"
:snoop:
and then I tell her she looks like a bio student:snoop:

and she answers back with her degree 'communications'.

I let the conversation die again and then she logs out, and she gets up slow. I thought she was a fairly husky white girl with a somewhat cute face and titties. I was wrong; she was like a skinner Ashley Graham bigger titties, curvier waist, and tall. She was like 5-10 or so.

:blessed::whoo::ohlawd:

She gives a quick smile, straightens out beside me, gave the breh the goat view, and walks out. And I'm too p*ssy to give her a farewell or attempt to ask for her number. Ya breh had a cheap virgin mobile flip phone in 2011 or 12.:snoop:

Was not getting numbers with that...

Never ever saw her again either.:mjgrin:

Anyway, lesson learned. Painfully.

There's only been a handful of thickems I seen, most of them 90% black. And I can only count on the one hand those who actually engaged in conversation with me or did shyt to get in my space purposely and I psych myself out hard. I know I'm going to the grave regretting this shyt. :mjcry:

I still wonder why she even bothered to talk or smile at me knowing I'm short as hell, but I'm not a female so I'm not gonna see it...

I guess that's not being oblivious but dropping the ball that hard sucks too.:francis::francis:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of you brehs who see this message and don’t mind helping a brother out inbox me I need some
Help!:mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I work security at Academy and yesterday it was a new female there.
From the jump she was laughing at everything i said and telling me how i should be a comedian and was bored til i got there. I would go patrol outside a little bit and come back in and she would walk over to me and try to start a conversation and one time she asked me to come with her to walk the store.
She randomly asked if i had kids and how old i was and whatnot but i took it as her being friendly cuz we were at a location that barely has black folks.
:yeshrug:

At one point, i leaned against something with my fist on the side of my head acting like i was dozing off cuz she was telling me another story. She laughed and slapped my forearm.
(I dont even know her name but she remembers mine)

Fast forward to the end of the shift when we were getting into our cars to leave and she said that she hopes i come tommorow so she doesnt have to be bored. Today i didnt have to go so idk what she was doing.

Thats not her typical store so she might not see me for the longest. Wasnt nothing oblivious to me but i didnt think she was choosing so i never tried her.
:yeshrug: