Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I posted this in the quick gems thread: :snoop:

------------
Ehh, i figured I'd post this here as this is a colossal L I took. This'll be long so read ahead and use my dumb ass mistakes to learn and avoid doing this. It's been bothering me so I figured I'd vent on here(I'm not crying or anything but it's one of those :snoop: feelings)

This started back in March, like the first day. So my cousin has been friends with the cousin of the dude she was dating during this time. We'll call this girl Tania. I seen this girl like a year before this happened(so last year or so) and I never talked to her. She is 23, I'm 28. Anyway the girl is decent; light brown skin, short, cute face, thick juicy thighs and whatnot. I always looked at her like ":jbhmm: I'd smash" but I never really holla'd at her or anything. She'd come over and hang out with my cousin occasionally, sometimes bringing her cousin's kids since my cousin is dating hers. So anyway she's pretty much reserved and quiet and would just stay in my cousin room all day and not really come out into the dining room/hallway unless my cousin tells her to.

Fast forward to the beginning of this year, around Feb and I realize my cousin is trying to hook me up with her. every once in a while when Tania is over, my cousin would make a comment out loud in front of both Tania and I about us dating. One time while we was at another cousin's house, she was like ":skip: You two would be cute together. Y'all would have cute kids!" and Tania laughed and smiled. Now my dumbass didn't do anything here. My cousin would refer to her as Fatboi's girl occasionally. A few days after, my cousin was with Tania at the crib and while they were all together(my fam which consists of aunts, cousins etc.), my cousin was like "LOL she know she want to talk to Fatboi!) and Tania would giggle.

Now that day I was just in the house chiling and my other cousin called me downstairs again(I live in the 3rd fl of the house while my cousins are on the 2nd floor.) When I go down there, she grabs me and Tania and then walks us into my aunt's room and closes the door. My dumbass just stood there like :skip: and she smiled and she was trying to open the door while my cousin was holding it shut from the other side. Anyway later that night while in my cousin room downstairs in the basement, Tania came into the room, my cousin left and Tania laid on the bed across from me and I finally started talking. We just chatting and whatnot, nothing serious for like a good 30 minutes. First time I'm like :patrice: she's okay. I was a bit confused as to why I never talked to her but regardless, we spoke and a lil while later I took her home(she lives literally right around the the corner.) I got her number in the car and she's telling me she doesn't call people/hit people up cuz that's how she is(I'm like bullshyt in my head).

Anyway the next day, I'm in the room, I knew she was here because my cousin(the other one) said "she's here"(referring to her being in the other room where my cousin stays). It's a basement with two rooms, both my cousins in each room. I go upstairs and then I text Tania asking if she's there. She says she is and I tell her to come upstairs to my room(She's been to my room before a couple of times in the past with my cousin to check something on the computer for them.)

She comes up instantly so right there I know I'm game. she comes up, she lays on the bed and we talking... and talking.. No movie or nothing I literally got random YT videos playing. I hesitate and don't make a move. She leaves at like 1AM(it was around 11:30PM when she came up). She had her car parked outside so she went home herself. I hugged her and she left. The next night the same thing happens, she comes up and I'm doing the same ole talking and talking.

Finally she decides to leave same old time and I just mustered up the courage and kissed her and we made out for a few seconds. She leaves and I'm trying to get her to stay but she's like "nah i'll leave you with something to think about." Anyway, the next day, my cousin tells me she's MOVING IN to the house. The other room where my cousin stayed she was moving out and the other room would be empty so she's moving in there. I'm shocked. So later that night, when she comes over, she calls me to come open the door outside. I unlock it, came back up and she's still on the phone talking. She comes up without me even asking, I immediately make out with her and get on the bed. We start talking, and then I try to make outt with her again but then my cousin called her to come park her car down the street at her old crib since our driveway was too full. I'm like :martin: in my head but I take her to go park but she was in a different car with my cousin and I lost them because of traffic/car/weather. She doesn't come back and when she came back she said she went to sleep downstairs. Now, when she was upstairs, she told me she had on no panties because while we were talking, i was asking her about her tats and she said she had another on her thigh and when I asked to see it she said she can't because she's naked. :gladbron: So I basically didn't close the deal with a chick in a dress with no panties(justt a house dress.)

Now, a few days later she's living here and pretty much every night I'd go downstairs to her room, chill and talk and then only manage to kiss her but don't get nothingg popping. I'm talking about, I'd be feeling on her thighs, ass and she'd not resist but when I try going for the p*ssy she'd push my hand away and giggle.

Now, if I went down there 4/5 days out the week, this happened maybe 2~3 times during that week. I'd sometimes go downstairs and just be shook and not really do nothing but talk talk talk and she'd sometimes look bored and start watching something on her phone or w/e. Man, just thinking about this shyt got me wanting to slap myself. Now, my other cousin told me she said to her that I'm a good guy and all and she wouldn't want to hurt me. Now I already knew that basically translated to "he's a nice guy" so was like :damn:. She'd hit me up once in a while and sometimes I'd go downstairs but do nothing but get a kiss.

Fast forward to today and I went like a month/two without really talking to her because it wasn't the same no more, she wasn't trying to come upstairs anymore and in her room she'd be busy just watching netflix. The last time I went during that time I was just feeling jaded because she pretty much was pushing my hand away and telling me(in a short of playing way) keep my hands to myself. After that I fell back for a while. Fast forward to like a few days ago and I'm in front of the house chilling and she's there and she's flirting a bit with me talking about "Oh is that how you talk to your girlfriend?" After chilling for like an hour outside with her and my cousins, I took her and my cousin to the store for Ice Cream. :snoop: She was like "this is where we can go on our first date."

When I got back home, I told her let's get some oil and heat it up since she was saying her back hurted earlier. I took her to get her car back from a friend of hers nearby and when we got back, she called me while driving back just like how she was before. Remember, she hasn'tt done that in months and it felt like before. When she got back to the house, I was standing by her car window and she was in her car just waiting for someone to come check her car but she ended up scrapping thatt since it started raining. The whole time, I'm looking at her complimenting her thighs and even touched them again. She gets inside, I text her to get that oil and she said don't I have to get up early cuz I had to go with my cousin 2hrs away out of state to get stuff from her old crib(my cousins). When I mention the oil, she says good night. I said good night too. The next day, same thing I asked her what she doing around 10PM and she never responded.

That was Sat. night. Sunday which was yesterday, she tried to get me to drive her to a party with my cousin using her car but I declined. Later that night when she got back, she called me to come open the door because it was raining. She said she getting wet and I joked "I love when you're wet." and she laughed. After she got back in, I went up to my room, texted her if she working the next day and whatnot and then asked her to come upstairs. She said nope. I said y not, she said she dont' want to. I then said if I come down.. and she said she's with my cousin. I then said to leave her and she doesn't respond. I then sent another message like 10 minutes later like "Smh u funny" and she didn't respond. I then went downstairs and she was sleeping in her bed(her door was open.)

Today , I seen her but I didn't say anything since I was doing something. My brother told me that a friend of my other cousin(male cousin) told him that Tania said to him "let's fukk" when he went downstairs for something. I don't know if they fukked or anything but she did flirt with him the other day when I was about to go out to the store with them(my cousin and Tania). This guy is a friend of my other cousin and he's usually around on the weekends and whanot but today I texted her randomly "let's fukk" and she didn't respond. She's here right now in her room I bet but I just said fukk it and deleted her number. I completely blew a perfect opportunity to have some easy access house p*ssy which I had before and was :ohlawd:.Plus, my other cousin told me she know she's messing with two other guys. Tania also told me a few times she knows my whole story and she's been pretty lukewarm towards me in the past after that first week or so of me hooking up with her. I'm sure I missed details and I know this was long as fukk but fukk it. I just wanted to type it out.
That bytch was playing games bra, you wasted too much time on her

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Sound Like She Said No For The Moment And To Seem Ladylike But Really Wanted Him To Pin Her Hands Against The Wall And Keep Going. Smart Not To Do That Where You Live

I woulda gave up on that hoe a long time ago. If she really wanted to smash she woulda made a move or not stopped him when he tried. Nobody got time for all that "clue" shyt.
:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sound Like She Said No For The Moment And To Seem Ladylike But Really Wanted Him To Pin Her Hands Against The Wall And Keep Going. Smart Not To Do That Where You Live

I woulda gave up on that hoe a long time ago. If she really wanted to smash she woulda made a move or not stopped him when he tried. Nobody got time for all that "clue" shyt.
:camby:
:patrice:I don't think you guys read my post clearly or maybe I didn't make it clear. When I FIRST started talking to her, she was OPEN to it. I was the one dithering and not making a move. The 2nd night, I finally mustered up courage and went for a kiss but that was after nearly 2 hours of me just talking with her and being afraid to make a move. By that time she was already about to leave and I tried to quickly make a move. Typically she'd come at night, call me to open the door and stay on the phone as she's parking the car and coming inside. That night(3rd night) she just came up while she was still on the phone.

The 3rd night when she came up on her own volition I went straight for a kiss when she walked in and embraced her and we got on the bed. We made out for a few seconds, I pulled back and started talking and then once I was about to go back in and start making out her phone rings and it's my cousin(her friend) calling her to come with her to park her car down the street since our area can't keep cars in the street overnight. Right before that happen she started to grab my shirt and pull it signaling that she's ready. When she finally got back( I was supposed to follow her in my car and pick her up along with my cousin I lost track of them) I ended up calling it a night since I had work in the morning.
She didn't "stop" me at all for like a good month.

The subsequent times I'd mostly go down to her room since she's in the basement and I'm all the way up in the 3rd fl. She'd come home, call me to come open the door and I'd usually go right back down after opening for her. I mean, I had times where my hands was literally on her ass under her panties or in her bra touching her breasts. She even commented one time like "Idk why you scared of me.. I don't bite" or something like that. There were so many times I was in her room alone with her and all she had on was bra/panties and a towel. The last time I went down to her room and tried to make a move was a couple of months ago and by that time I had already fukked up(I got jealous one day and it showed).

Breh it's completely all my fault. I had the ball near the end zone and fumbled it.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I walked into a bar/diner in Seattle...and sat at the bar..

Chilling, looking at the menu, looking at my phone..and in the background I hear

"Hey cutie!"

I ignore it..I figured she was talking to me...she was ...but I ain't that cocky :pachaha: I figured it was her toying with me.

Not to mention I didn't feel entertaining broads..and if I wouldve acknowledged her and rejected her it would've been an annoying hassle.

I just ignored her and kept it pushing..she ended up pushing up on some drunk white guy who was sitting next to me..tryna make me jealous or what:pachaha:

Most of the time I'm not oblivious to chicks advances..just I would have chicks choosing non-stop it got annoying at times.

I like chicks who throw it at me but subtle...

I was at the park chilling and a white chick was sitting behind me in the grass..very average looking not really attractive.

She was "on the phone" talking loud as shyt, talm bout "eh I don't know I'm here for a few weeks, I'll just get on tinder and try to get dates".

I was bored and made convo...she just put her phone down without saying bye which made me suspect it was a fake call..ended up getting her number but didn't follow through with it :pachaha:

The fake phone convo is funny to me...they'll get in your space to get noticed but pretend they're on the phone so to not make it obvious.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I ain't tryna get ahead of myself but I am a goofy ass nikka who has no idea about social que's.

I got this cleaning lady at my job.

Cute chick. Early 20's literally the only one of them that speaks English.

I deadass park in the same spot every single day.

Then I go in one day and notice this chick took my driving spot :gucci:
And she know damn well it's mine because we've left at the same time before :gucci:

That same day we walk past each other and I can literally feel her trying not to look at me. I mean neck turned the other way while she's walking type shyt.

And next day I'm walking into our break room for lunch, I notice 2 coworkers are leaving.

They leave, it's just me and her and then she ask me out of no where

"Oh are you guys on lunch?"

I'm saying tho why not just ask the 2 people who were just in here? :gucci:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yep.

Three times over the course of like 3-5 years.

2i1jxae.jpg

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Yes.

A fine Haitian chick with skin the color of obsidian was feeling me. :wow:

She’d always talk to me and try to hit on me, but me being a socially awkward fukk, it went over my head. I realized she was into me way too late. We both graduated from the local community college and I never got her contact info. She’s gone and last I heard she was with some brolic Jamaican nikka :mjcry:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Came across this chick at Target last night. She barely had any chest, but she had a nice ass and a flat stomach. Unfortunately, I noticed this after she walked away after being in the same aisle as me three different times, and even saying hello.

I had to look at myself in the mirror when I got in my car like

:ufdup:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I ain't tryna get ahead of myself but I am a goofy ass nikka who has no idea about social que's.

I got this cleaning lady at my job.

Cute chick. Early 20's literally the only one of them that speaks English.

I deadass park in the same spot every single day.

Then I go in one day and notice this chick took my driving spot :gucci:
And she know damn well it's mine because we've left at the same time before :gucci:

That same day we walk past each other and I can literally feel her trying not to look at me. I mean neck turned the other way while she's walking type shyt.

And next day I'm walking into our break room for lunch, I notice 2 coworkers are leaving.

They leave, it's just me and her and then she ask me out of no where

"Oh are you guys on lunch?"

I'm saying tho why not just ask the 2 people who were just in here? :gucci:
I need some advice brehs:lupe:
I'm still seeing her and I'm ready to shoot my shot :lupe:
How do I strike up a regular convo with her without being too forced :lupe: