Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Just pulled some goofy shyt today:snoop:
Was at the store and saw this married chick I know who work there. Was kind tryna avoid ol girl cause I was high as hell, not really tryna do all the small talk. She saw me called me out and we started talking and shyt. A lil bit into our convo she pulls her wedding ring off and puts it in her pocket:skip:
A nikka was so lifted I thought she was putting it on. Only realized it when I got outside to the whip
3248159716_1_3_nj9fozjy.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Just pulled some goofy shyt today:snoop:
Was at the store and saw this married chick I know who work there. Was kind tryna avoid ol girl cause I was high as hell, not really tryna do all the small talk. She saw me called me out and we started talking and shyt. A lil bit into our convo she pulls her wedding ring off and puts it in her pocket:skip:
A nikka was so lifted I thought she was putting it on. Only realized it when I got outside to the whip

:wow:

Not even about you missing the chance, but like ... just :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thick ass spanish gurl at work told me im to mean at happy hour

If i was nicer shed so this

Proceeded to stand up bend her big ol heavt bottom on my groin and rub it up and down. <drunk>

But im an a$$hole so ill just continued talking myself out of p*ssy

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This happened Wednesday I was getting ready to leave the gym I walk over to my group to tell them I’m leaving when i see two girls staring at me after I say my goodbyes I caught one of the girls telling her friend she’ll basically let me fukk so while I’m walking past them they stopped me and the short convo went like this

Her: Excuse me aren’t you a trainer here?:wub:

Me: No sorry I’m just a normal guy working out :mjgrin:

Her: Oh ok see you around then:beli::dahell:

Me: ok I’ll see ya later :mjgrin:

I’m too old to be this stupid :snoop:

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This happened Wednesday I was getting ready to leave the gym I walk over to my group to tell them I’m leaving when i see two girls staring at me after I say my goodbyes I caught one of the girls telling her friend she’ll basically let me fukk so while I’m walking past them they stopped me and the short convo went like this

I too old the be this stupid :snoop:

Breh... :stopitslime: :gucci: :snoop:

Of all the places to be oblivious. The one place where most women don't wanna be hollered at, and you get an easy layup like that and blow it.

:ufdup:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Old neighbor pressed me a year or so ago about a festival she was interested in going to about a year or so ago. A bunch of questions about what the festival was like, was I going, etc. She ended up getting pregnant around the same time. Might have dodged one there.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh... :stopitslime: :gucci: :snoop:

Of all the places to be oblivious. The one place where most women don't wanna be hollered at, and you get an easy layup like that and blow it.

:ufdup:
Yeah I messed up bad one of my boys saw the whole thing he’s been on my head since that day It got to the point where I basically had to promise him I’ll holler at her the next time I see her but to make it worse I got held up talking to someone by the entrance/exit there’s a pool there and ole girl was in there with her bikini on with her friend she saw I was there and kinda did a walk to show off her body I was legit :whoo::banderas:I’ve never been so mad at myself walking out of that gym that night

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Randomly I was leaving a friends house and I had to piss bad it was like 2 am and I saw this bar open I stopped just to run in and use the bathroom not in more than 2 mins

I walk out and two girls are right in front of me outside and turn around going "are you following us" all smiling and giggling

I just was like "huh nah just living" i walk past them and they are both just staring at me slowly walking to their car but I just jumped in my car and drove off

I start thinking oh shyt both those girls were drunk and horny and I probably could of walked into a 3some :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm sure if this really fits the title but I remember 4, maybe 5 years ago a chick I went to high school and kept in contact with had hit me up and asked me to go the beach. At 20/21 I had better idea that she liked me than I did when I was 16/17 but she was the type to I guess kind of freeze up around me conversationally and I was shy myself so I'd overthink. But anyway, in nutshell, I'm not big on the beach so I passed and we said we'd link up some other time.

The nikka who did go to the beach eventually ended up being her BF.

Skip the beach, brehs.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I get enjoyment completely ignoring a women's advances untill they got mad :yeshrug:
With me, my game works better when i'm at ease and my natural self.

To put it simple a chick could clearly be choosing, but if i'm not in that mood to talk then I won't jump down. Also i've experience chicks who I don't even think were ever gonna let me fukk but were using me as an ego boost and just wanted my attention. Nothing annoys me more than chicks who think I should drop what i'm doing and entertain them just because they think they look pretty.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

I’m too old to be this stupid :snoop:

Her loss...she shoulda tried harder.
fukkin females put in ZERO effort these days...
:stopitslime::hhh::camby:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
With me, my game works better when i'm at ease and my natural self.

To put it simple a chick could clearly be choosing, but if i'm not in that mood to talk then I won't jump down. Also i've experience chicks who I don't even think were ever gonna let me fukk but were using me as an ego boost and just wanted my attention. Nothing annoys me more than chicks who think I should drop what i'm doing and entertain them just because they think they look pretty.

PRECISELY!!
Just how they make us work for that shyt...they gonna work too if I'm in the picture!!
:stopitslime: