Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
So I had low confidence in hs coming out of jh. Had acne, but it got a lot better in high school, but mentality was to stay quiet, defensive, and to min my business.

So anyway, I'm at lunch one day and this tall thick girl qith glasses who was a senior was near my table. She was playing around and talking to one of her friends . She walks by me a few times and one of the time she passes, she says " Stop lookin at my butt:queen:"

And my dumb ass go " Naw, I wasn't looking":dwillhuh::hamster:

I thought she might be setting me up to embarrass me, but she just dropped it, and was sitting across from another girl who saw this. She probably went:comeon:at me because I missed the playful tone thick big titty light skin black girl was using. She kinda made a little slick joke about it too.

Found out we used the same apple computer for graphic design class because she would forget to log out and people call in her name out loud. A breh could've used this as convo starter, but I thought I had no business talking to a female who looked like that.

Same thing had happened multiple times before and after, but a breh was bad at picking up signals and had 0 experience talking to females. I had no idea why some of these girls was :biggrin: with me , but the fact that they didn't cuss me out or make fun of me had me dumbfounded.

Got worse in college, looking back the females was cooperating but I was too :( to make bolder moves and afraid of coming off creepy.

:palm:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok heres another story.

So one day in middle school. Im hanging out in the hall way during class so its basically me and nobody else until this girl walks by me, looks back and says "let me get those 6 digits". :youngsabo:

So I stand there a sec to think:patrice: and say

"phone numbers have 7 digits" :umad:

She got embarrased and said "nevermind then" and walked away.

I don't even remember what she looked like but that was one of the dumber things I did in middles school when it came to girls. :mindblown:

Wish I could get a time machine and just go back to middleschool/highschool knowing what I know now. :banderas:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Was playing guitar at the park in the summer...pretty korean girl steps up and says "nice guitar"..asked if she could play. She did..played some fingerstyle:ehh:
Told me she was in town before going to I think Cali, but she was waiting for her friends to meet her at the park..in the meantime we're talking..good conversation :ehh: ..in my mind i'm already plotting on maybe trying to show her around the city or something to set something up..she was only in town for like 2 days. So I ask are " your friends on the way? " I was trying to see how long we had because I was thinking about walking down to the waterfront or something like...she got wierd instantly, and was like oh yea they're calling right now.

She picked up the phone instantly and started talking in korean, and was smashing her fist on her foot like she was mad af. I'm pretty sure she was talking to herself. She was like oh yea my friends are here...I got her instagram and she left :mjgrin: . shyt was awkward as fukk, I think she didn't have any friends and was just making herself not seem alone perhaps. I hit her up on IG later but it was "sorry out with friends" :mjgrin:. I was moreso concerned with the friends coming up and interrupting us and shyt because I wasn't trying to meet anyone else to be honest.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
got this chic sending me messages trying to strong arm me into going on a date with her to see Panther next month. She sending messages on FB randomly talking about "are we still on for our date?"

I just ignore her

seriously got me like :hhh:

she's obese. brehs. Like, not fat. Obese.

one of these days, I just wanna be like.... look at you and look at me... what in the HELL make you think this could work :gucci:

:mjlol: Fammo, I got one in my job that was asking: “When are you gonna take me to see the new Star Wars” :dead: I don’t even converse with people like that in this office yet she still did that. I guess I have to respect that she’s trying to shoot her shot but still; some of these chicks need to know who they can & can’t pull.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
When i was in middle school there was this girl. We'll just call her D so don't nobody know who I'm talkin bout. She was black/mexican mix, but if u seen her and heard her talk u would assume she was just a lightskin black girl. Yeah i admit she had a cute face:obama: but goddamn i'd be lyin if i ain't tell u she had tha body of a high school senior.:noah: Slim waist, fat ass, alldat.:myman:

So anyway one day we had to dress in formal attire for our 8th grade awards day ceremony, for what reason idk why,:what:
but in my mind i was like:merchant: because all my formal clothes were old and i barely had any tht still fit me. I ended up having to wear a black jacket with navy blue pants and my old church shoes.:snoop:

Once I get to school and get settled down my dawg (we'll call him M) M sees me n says:
"Damn MJ u over there lookin like an army general.":skip:

In my mind I'm :martin: cuz tha jokes are already starting and I just wanna get this shyt over with. At some point later on in tha day our grade is meeting in tha hallway to line up for tha awards ceremony. As this is goin on D manages to see me in my outfit. As i turned around i happened to see her lookin at me with tha:youngsabo: expression. At this point i had tha :dame:look on my face cuz i wasn't expecting her 2 be lookin at me like tht. I don't remember exactly what she said, but she then proceeds to tell me, while maintaining tht exact facial expression, something to tha effect of:
"shyt mj, you lookin sharp today, i see you.":youngsabo:

Now i was truly confused.:pachaha: In my mind i didnt really think girls liked me like tht. So i rationalized as her tryna set me up 4 tha okey doke.:leostare:
In order to save face i told her "Ahh I see u got jokes now.":umad:
In my mind i was like 'I'm always one step ahead bytch':mjgrin: cuz i thought i had sidestepped tha incoming curve i thought i was gon get from her.

I was dead wrong.

After my response she got this confused and annoyed look on her face :dahell:
and said 'i wasn't even joking.'
At this point i felt as if tha detective from menace ii society sat me down in front of a table, sat across from me and told me to my face

I thought i had shyt figured out.:mjgrin:

I thought i was one step ahead. :mjgrin:

I just ended up makin an ass of myself by makin shyt more awkward than it had to be. :aicmon:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Just pulled some goofy shyt today:snoop:
Was at the store and saw this married chick I know who work there. Was kind tryna avoid ol girl cause I was high as hell, not really tryna do all the small talk. She saw me called me out and we started talking and shyt. A lil bit into our convo she pulls her wedding ring off and puts it in her pocket:skip:
A nikka was so lifted I thought she was putting it on. Only realized it when I got outside to the whip

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just pulled some goofy shyt today:snoop:
Was at the store and saw this married chick I know who work there. Was kind tryna avoid ol girl cause I was high as hell, not really tryna do all the small talk. She saw me called me out and we started talking and shyt. A lil bit into our convo she pulls her wedding ring off and puts it in her pocket:skip:
A nikka was so lifted I thought she was putting it on. Only realized it when I got outside to the whip
GMB never lost:wow: