Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
got another one freshman year of highschool.

me: i got a pitbull and a parrot at my house

her:" oh i cant come over to your house unless you lock your pitbull up "

me: " why you wanna come over to my house ?":gucci:

her: "gimme a hug and walk with me to lunch"

me: "nah im straight":mjgrin:

:stopitslime:

That sound made up now breh.
Nobody that dumb

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Track stars, cheerleaders and Dominique Dawes

:wtf:

Sneakerhead Asian exchange students with jungle fever

:mindblown:

Booty shorts and crop tops

:smugbiden:

Twerking and Daggering in the club

:banderas:

Study sessions with no books @2300

:troll:

Drunk texts, eye fukking and catcalling

:takedat:

Milfs/Divorcees and recently broken up reformed tots

:jawalrus:

Lmao

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

:feedme:
More stories por favor

:comeon:

shyt was random as hell breh

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I was such a little bytch in high school. :mjcry: I missed out on a possible 3some because I was dumb as fukk.

Freshman year there was this one chick in my classes that was on the track team. Being in every major core class there was a lot of communication between us.There was a little flirting between us but nothing serious. She had me in the friend zone and I didn't care.

Come sophomore year, I'm 7 inches taller, face cleared up, braces were off. :whoo: Even though i looked better I was still a scared timid bytch. Anyway I have this chick in all my classes again and she would not leave me alone. Was always hugging up on me, tickling my neck and grabbing ass when ever I walked by. One day I get pissed off for some reason and when she walked by in class I smacked the shyt out of her ass. :russ:

Teacher looked over and gave me the :ufdup: I go off saying chick is molesting me all the time and when I finally cop a feel her bytch ass finally says something. :francis:

I get in school suspension for the rest of the week and that was that. I see the same chick on Friday after school with one of her friends. She walks over gives me a tight hug and kisses my neck and tells me her parents are going out tonight and that her and her friend were gonna be home alone and wanted to know if I wanted to come over. I tell her nah I'm grounded and walked away. :snoop:

Ended up smashing last year and she confirmed her and her friend were down to fukk that night. :mjcry:

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I was such a little bytch in high school. :mjcry: I missed out on a possible 3some because I was dumb as fukk.

Freshman year there was this one chick in my classes that was on the track team. Being in every major core class there was a lot of communication between us.There was a little flirting between us but nothing serious. She had me in the friend zone and I didn't care.

Come sophomore year, I'm 7 inches taller, face cleared up, braces were off. :whoo: Even though i looked better I was still a scared timid bytch. Anyway I have this chick in all my classes again and she would not leave me alone. Was always hugging up on me, tickling my neck and grabbing ass when ever I walked by. One day I get pissed off for some reason and when she walked by in class I smacked the shyt out of her ass. :russ:

Teacher looked over and gave me the :ufdup: I go off saying chick is molesting me all the time and when I finally cop a feel her bytch ass finally says something. :francis:

I get in school suspension for the rest of the week and that was that. I see the same chick on Friday after school with one of her friends. She walks over gives me a tight hug and kisses my neck and tells me her parents are going out tonight and that her and her friend were gonna be home alone and wanted to know if I wanted to come over. I tell her nah I'm grounded and walked away. :snoop:

Ended up smashing last year and she confirmed her and her friend were down to fukk that night. :mjcry:

You win some, you lose some

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
I think it happened to me while I was volunteering the whole summer of 2015 for the Houston mayor's political campaign.:sad:

I was picking one of the female volunteers up to go back to the campaign office, one em is one of those alternative/hipster-ish type of white chicks.

We're chatting about some shyt, and it's hot as hades outside, so she's like "Oh, sorry for sweating so much on your race car seats" :ohhh:(I got vinyl red and black seat covers)

I'm like "Nah it's cool.":pachaha:

And then she goes "That girl sweat though" and she gives me that :scheme: look.

I'm like "Oh, alright :obama:" She doesn't say anything else and dozes off when I'm driving back to the office.

:snoop: Goddamit.

Another time I'm at the office later this summer. This cute chick, Afro puff and all is flirting with me, and I don't get the question.

This older breh in his late 20s was like "That chick was throwing at you breh, you missed out! :damn:"

And I'm like damn.:shaq2:

Later that day turned into night, we're staying late at the office entering data into the Democrat database and she flirts with me again, and asks me to drive her home. And this time I catch it and oblige.:clap:

The older breh was like "Good job breh, you didn't fukk up this time :mjlol::myman:"

I drive her home, and instead of making the mood light, we talk about deep talks such as the black community and what not. I get to her house, and she gives me a hug before I let her out, like a romantic ass hug too.

Didn't even give her a "Can I mess around inside or something,brehette?" or anything like that.:palm:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
PART 1

When I was younger I worked a retail gig. Was hanging out with the girls at work friend zoning myself really I wasn't tryna hit and was mostly clueless..

I'm the type of nikka to go to the movies alone. One day after work I was gonna watch a movie and one of my coworkers said she'd like to come so I invited her not thinking anything of it. We go down to the theatre and cop tickets with time to kill and I decided I wanted to eat so we sat at a Chinese spot close by. We're talking and mid conversation girl goes wow I never been on a "date" to a place like this! I'm like :dwillhuh: (bish u asked to come along :francis:). I wasn't aware I had asked her out on a date. After we ate and went to the movies she started putting the moves on me leaning on the shoulder. At this point I'm fully aware what's going on but I froze up. After that we chatted and I took her home but she began to be more forward at work. Changing infront of me into just her underwear while only the 2 of us are in the staff area and telling me about her appointment's to get a Brazilian. I never engaged :snoop:

One day one of our other co-workers was having a party and I invited this girl.. now the other girls at work didn't like her (y'all will soon find out why). She came and immediately claimed her spot next to me all night. Legs on my lap flirting etc. The other girls were just giving pure dirty looks and I'm catching that, one girl even left the party in disgust... Later the girl who threw the party got into a beef with her claiming she puked in the bathroom sink. They started going in on me saying I'm making out with puke breath... Kicked her out and I was like :manny: I walk her to a cab knowing she only came to hang out with me and the girl flat out said that she'd rather be having sex right now than at this party. I gave her a blank stare n goodnight and threw her in the cab. :snoop:

I don't know what in the fukking hell I was thinking but when I left that party later on that night I was drunk horny and angry as fukk.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
PART 2

In the previous post I sent a girl home who was dtf because I let the other broads infleunce me. Little did I know that 3 of my coworkers were feeling me at the time. The girl i had invited to the party the girl who left in disgust (later on becomes my long term girl) and the girl who threw the party. I would later find out that they conspired against ol girl that night she didn't puke in the sink they just wanted her gone. The 2 haters conspired to cut the first girl out the picture using their influence at work her hours dwindled and I barely saw her anymore. During this time the girl who had left the party pissed off made her move. She got me good too... Again I was a young clueless goof. We began hanging out more often outside work one on one. I didn't think anything of it up until one day we went for dinner after work and she wanted to treat me. Fine Italian restaurant and all. I'm casual as hell about the whole thing and didn't realize until after dinner that it was Valentine's day. :snoop:. I began to think back on our hangouts and realized that we had been dating for a while :dwillhuh:.

I had been so clueless that the girl had to make this move just to be bold and let me know what time it is. I ended up cuffing her

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another retail story.. these are from highschool days

I used to work the customer service desk and my boss would often "accidentally" graze my cock while reaching under the desk and make jokes about it. I never engaged. :snoop:

Another girl I was cool with at work randomly asked me to check if her breasts were the same size while at work and pulled her shirt down... I blocked her and turned away. :snoop: :snoop:

At another party danced with a girl all night and it was a sleepover party too. She was a freak with a mean body. She literally rested her head on my dikk all night I coulda just pulled it out and had her suck it but I sat there like a dummy with a broads head in my lap until she passed out :snoop:

Older Jamaican lady coworker has the legit Buffy the body ass and one gold tooth but she could get it and I often thought about it. We took the bus home together and she would always point out her spot to me. This one I was legit shook of tho. She told me she had left Jamaica after catching her man in bed with another broad and scalding him hot water. In her case I think i chose to be oblivious for my own safety.