Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All the time. I'm just poor at reading body language. If I caught on when the signs were being directed my way, I'd be swimming in p*ssy or locked down in a relationship. I'm not exaggerating to impress people on here either. I'm not an ugly dude. I just can't read them.

If women took the lead like men have to, they'd face rejection the hard way and that would shatter their ego and confidence. Has to be damaging for a woman to know that someone isn't feeling her.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
All the time. I'm just poor at reading body language. If I caught on when the signs were being directed my way, I'd be swimming in p*ssy or locked down in a relationship. I'm not exaggerating to impress people on here either. I'm not an ugly dude. I just can't read them.

If women took the lead like men have to, they'd face rejection the hard way and that would shatter their ego and confidence. Has to be damaging for a woman to know that someone isn't feeling her.
That fear is so unreasonable though. Like Cam would say, nikkas get rejected 24/7, literally by the minute. The way nikkas cope is knowing there's billions of bytches out there, at least one fine bytch out of them gotta like you.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
girls never take the lead for shyt:stopitslime::francis:

signs that one girl gives doesnt always mean shyt how am i supposed to know what they want

Im saying.
And dudes on here like "you shoulda did (blank) breh" . if she likes you then she needs to let it be known. Not try to do some mystery shyt and home you decipher it.
In this world you go after what u like. If you at walgreens and the kit kats is 3 for $2, you dont just stare at the price hoping somebody who works there comes and gets it for u and take it to the register. You see it, you like it, you pick it up, you buy it, you enjoy it.

shyt aint hard.
:gucci:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

Most women aint gettn turned down tho.
Go to walmart at a random time. Its 200+ lb women who smell like leftover burps who have kids .
:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Chi City
girls never take the lead for shyt:stopitslime::francis:

signs that one girl gives doesnt always mean shyt how am i supposed to know what they want

True shyt, had a white bytch stare, smile and do all kinds of shyt at me. I was feeling her so I shot my shot and got nothing this goofy hoe still does these same things now.:stopitslime:

It is. I made a chick who was really into me hate my guts even though recently she has started to talk to me again, if she comes at me this time i'm gonna provably do things differently.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
True shyt, had a white bytch stare, smile and do all kinds of shyt at me. I was feeling her so I shot my shot and got nothing this goofy hoe still does these same things now.:stopitslime:

It is. I made a chick who was really into me hate my guts even though recently she has started to talk to me again, if she comes at me this time i'm gonna provably do things differently.
I ignored all this bytches signs cuz she had a bf. She gave me looks, smiled, etc her friend tells me she had a crush. I was like really? Did bytch say I like you, fukk her then.:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Chi City
I ignored all this bytches signs cuz she had a bf. She gave me looks, smiled, etc her friend tells me she had a crush. I was like really? Did bytch say I like you, fukk her then.:stopitslime:

When the white broad was first giving me signs I didn't know what her situation was until I let her know I was feeling her, dumb broad kept giving off those signs after telling me she had a boyfriend and still was doing the shyt. It's two years and two relationships later and this hoe is keeping this shyt up, got people telling me about this staring smiling shyt every time i'm around the broad.