Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You are right, I did leave out a few details of like how she kept getting closer to me and finally inquired what cologne did I have on because it smelled so good, how I made her die of laughter and feel completely flattered when I told her she is a unicorn in this city, that's how ugly the women are here.

:francis:

If I really wanted to stunt, I would of spun a ducktale of TheColi's pawg darling

iskra-e1455056370948.jpg

Who stayed with us 2 days prior.

I don't know who that white broad is but your story made me sad. You said you were trying not to come off as a creep but it was kinda creepy to me lol.

Good on you for talking to her, though. Don't know why you had to lie about the social media. Should've told her you have snapchat. That's a no pressure social media.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
In class this girl that was freinds with one of my exes brought her up and was asking me questions. Her last question was " was the p*ssy? Was it good " I hit her with the
yL6aIQn.png
and said it was fine . I hear her go I bet mines is better I hit her with the :yeshrug: and turn right back around .:francis:

Then a few months later she kept telling me how she was getting a hotel room.and she was gonna be alone for the weekend and how I should've come . I hit her with the :yeshrug:

Few months later she kept telling me I should take her to prom :yeshrug:" what about your boyfriend ".

Lmao I always thought we was just freinds so I just never looked into it :snoop:

This happened to me once. There was a girl who I just randomly became friends with not even realizing she was attracted to me.

One night, out of the blue, we were just talking and she sent me a picture of her titties. I was like ok then. Took me by surprise. I tried to get more, I think, that night but didn't really think much of it.

Months and months passed by and she kinda became my best friend. I joked around with her about sexual stuff but didn't ever expect anything because we were just friends. She used to text me pictures of her ass along with pictures of random shyt.

Still, I think we're just friends so I was appreciative but still friendly. Then one day while she's visiting her family she sends me a picture from her brand new iPhone of her standing in the shower, titties all glistening. That's when I was like "Oh, ok"

Then we got to talking and she pretty much called me stupid because I told her I thought we were just friends and she was like "uh, of course I liked you. You thought I did that just because..." which yeah, I did. Plus, I was kinda fukking with her friend at the time, too. Both of them were emotional but the one I was fukking with would be the one to cut me off over and over so I didn't want to make it seem like I was playing her. Before I started fukking with her she actually encouraged me to go after my friend but I was like nah, we're friends, she wouldn't even be into it.

I knew how to operate after that moment. Fun times, man.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
This happened to me once. There was a girl who I just randomly became friends with not even realizing she was attracted to me.

One night, out of the blue, we were just talking and she sent me a picture of her titties. I was like ok then. Took me by surprise. I tried to get more, I think, that night but didn't really think much of it.

Months and months passed by and she kinda became my best friend. I joked around with her about sexual stuff but didn't ever expect anything because we were just friends. She used to text me pictures of her ass along with pictures of random shyt.

Still, I think we're just friends so I was appreciative but still friendly. Then one day while she's visiting her family she sends me a picture from her brand new iPhone of her standing in the shower, titties all glistening. That's when I was like "Oh, ok"

Then we got to talking and she pretty much called me stupid because I told her I thought we were just friends and she was like "uh, of course I liked you. You thought I did that just because..." which yeah, I did. Plus, I was kinda fukking with her friend at the time, too. Both of them were emotional but the one I was fukking with would be the one to cut me off over and over so I didn't want to make it seem like I was playing her. Before I started fukking with her she actually encouraged me to go after my friend but I was like nah, we're friends, she wouldn't even be into it.

I knew how to operate after that moment. Fun times, man.
Lmao reminds me she started showing me pictures of her her new nipple rings,and her new tittie tattoo all the time .
Then would say my ex told her I had a big meat over and over loud asf. I'd hit her with the :francis:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I told her I like to spend my days arguing about meaningless shyt on online forums.

I never asked her for a pic, she volunteered to take a pic.

I'm not used to talking to chicks as beautiful as she so I was nervous and intimidated to be honest.

Might as well close this thread brehs. I don't think anything will top this :snoop:

:mjcry:

This was like halfway through the flick. She was quiet but she stretched and said "ah my back hurt". I grabbed two pillows and put it behind her and she said no thanks.
:wow:

Great read. You put her on the petal stool though.. that game only works for chicks that have been ran thru and done wrong by bad boys and now want a nice guy simp.

Bruh :mjlol:

Pedestal

I'm fukking dying over here...................:russ: :laff::laff::laff::laff:

I know I added to this thread a few times but I keep coming back, the responses and stories we all share is pure comedy...........:deadrose:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was still a (slight) chance of rejection there.... :dame:

But when she said her back was hurting and dude slid her a pillow... :dwillhuh:

:scust:

Any chic come to me and say her back hurting, imma tell her she need a massage and them tell her I took masseuse classes even tho its nothing but :duck:

But you miss 100% of the shots you never take

A girl came to me and told me her ankle was hurting. I told her, let me see

She took her pants off

:umad:
Fam the worst shyt is I'll do some dumb shyt but instinctively KNOW that wasn't the right choice. The most baffling of all, I did this same shyt with two other females in the past... THAT I ALREADY MADE OUT WITH/fukkED!

My ex was one. shyt was crazy. Years after we broke up, she ended up living in my house in a room on the first floor for w/e reason. I was cool with her to some extent and we started talking(in a reg kind of way) and I'd get physical with her on some feeling up on her type shyt. I'd be squeeze her ass, touch her titties w/e but then a few times at NIGHT I'd be in her room, on her bed till like 4AM watching movies with her and suddenly I'm :lupe: as to making a more aggressive move.

Oh... and I had let her hol $40 a few days later...

Still haven't heard from her since :snoop:

Last edited:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I don't have anything that obvious, but there is a time some years back when I was on the train and this thick/fat middle aged woman asked me something about directions and I explained how to get uptown to where she was going. I think I've told this before.
I was writing some stuff in a notepad, she moved closer and asks me what I'm writing. I explain that I'm just writing out scales. She asks me to explain a bit. I do. After I'm just about done, she asks to see my notepad and pen.
She writes her name and number on a next page and tells me thanks.

I guess she sensed that I just wasn't getting it and took matters into her own hands. :dead:

:salute:
See!!!
THAT is how women should operate!!!!

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I know I've missed out on it most of my life.
Only one time did I NOT miss out on the offer of pussay from a female...and it was a letdown. Chick started proposing to me saying she'll take care of me and shyt if we just stayed together. Scared the hell outta me but being older in NY now I understand why she said what she said after we fukked.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:salute:
See!!!
THAT is how women should operate!!!!

She was fat and old tho, so...desperate times, "desperate" measures. Most good looking women don't feel like they have to be or are desired to being direct about what they want from us like that. Neither are the truth in most cases. There are some quasi-old school sentiment dudes out there that don't like when women make the approach/first moves and/or think less of her for it. That's also a very flawed, fukked up manner of thinking.

Last edited:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
She was fat and old tho, so...desperate times, "desperate" measures. Most good looking women don't feel like they have to be or are desired to being direct about what they want from us like that. Neither are the truth in most casse. There are some quasi-old school sentiment dudes out there that don't like when women make the approach/first moves and/or think less of her for it. That's also a very flawed, fukked up manner of thinking.

I dunno...I'm all for fair treatment.
Mainly because I don't understand women and I always miss the cues. I don't really have to worry about it anymore thanks to being married...but I'm all for helping out the others like me.