Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Dudes in here like:

U7dO6Zo.jpg

:dead:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Almost three years later and I still randomly get daps from this foolishness :laugh:

I got another two that I just remembered from high school but one of them is so outrageous that people legit might not believe it.

I'm not tryna type on my phone so I'll post it when I get home.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:
Not even Star Trek?:dwillhuh: Babylon 5?:dwillhuh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost three years later and I still randomly get daps from this foolishness :laugh:

I got another two that I just remembered from high school but one of them is so outrageous that people legit might not believe it.

Still waiting :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've mentioned it before but I'm the definition of a late bloomer, and my freshman year of high school I was LOST when it came to anything related to being social. Girls would try to start conversations with me because they thought I was cute, but any interest quickly dried up when I couldn't hold a basic conversation. It was bad.

Anyway, there was this one girl in my class who liked me but I just.... didn't get it. I was so lost that I assumed any girl who showed interest in me was mistaken. SMH! You can imagine how those interactions went.

I can't remember her exact name but I know it starts with a T, so that's what I'll call her. She used to flirt with me HARD, I mean saying borderline inappropriate stuff in the middle of the classroom to get my attention. She was super aggressive but I just wouldn't take the hint.

For example, we were running on the track for gym, and I got first place. As I was getting some water, T walks by with her friends and yells out "damn, Gus, look at your fiiiiiiine ass out here getting first place!"

I literally stood there like :dwillhuh: and I didn't say anything to her.

I didn't laugh, I didn't say thanks, nothing. I just walked away after a few seconds. Part of me thought it was a trap. "Nah, she doesn't like me. She's probably just setting me up for the okey doke." My god. These were real thoughts! That's how I used to think!

Another time we were playing football in gym and I must have made a big play or something. I hear T yell out "Ya'll see my boyfriend Gus out there? I would suck the black off his shyt!" I mean, come on. We were freshmen, breh! She was so damn blatant but I just walked away and kept playing ball like I didn't hear her.

And it's not like I thought she was ugly, I just didn't know how to respond. Her aggressiveness completely threw me off, which obviously wasn't hard to do. The crazy thing is that the more I ignored her and acted indifferent, the more aggressive she got, even though I wasn't doing it on purpose. I just didn't know what else to do. Those are the only two interactions I can fully remember though.

Honestly though, it's a good thing I was oblivious in that situation because her fast ass would have screwed my life up immediately. I mean, she would have ran me like a trained dog.

I haven't thought about my high school awkwardness for a while but gotdamn, this is bringing back some memories. This shyt doesn't even sound real but this was my life until I was damn near about to graduate from college.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This one is short but still kinda funny. I was a year-round athlete in school so I was always in pretty good shape, especially by the time I was a senior. However, I rarely wore clothes that fit my frame or showed off my build. I just didn't know I could do that.

One day during my senior year I was wearing a stupid large sweater, and an extra smedium undershirt. I was sweating kinda hard so I went to my locker to change and put the sweater up.

I walk to my locker and this girl was standing there talking to my friend (his locker was next to mine). I say hi and pull my sweater off, lifting my undershirt up with it and basically exposing my entire upper body to this girl for a few seconds.

I hurry up and fix myself but when I close my locker I see this girl standing there eyeballing me extra hard. She basically had the female version of :shaq: going on.

I'm standing there thinking "This is weird, I only see girls make faces like that in the movies."

I make eye contact and she doesn't even hide her interest. She looks me up and down, then says in a flirty voice "are you an athlete?:wub:"

I look at her, adjust my smedium shirt, casually say "yeah", and just head to my next class without a second thought.

:francis:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've mentioned it before but I'm the definition of a late bloomer, and my freshman year of high school I was LOST when it came to anything related to being social. Girls would try to start conversations with me because they thought I was cute, but any interest quickly dried up when I couldn't hold a basic conversation. It was bad.

Anyway, there was this one girl in my class who liked me but I just.... didn't get it. I was so lost that I assumed any girl who showed interest in me was mistaken. SMH! You can imagine how those interactions went.

I can't remember her exact name but I know it starts with a T, so that's what I'll call her. She used to flirt with me HARD, I mean saying borderline inappropriate stuff in the middle of the classroom to get my attention. She was super aggressive but I just wouldn't take the hint.

For example, we were running on the track for gym, and I got first place. As I was getting some water, T walks by with her friends and yells out "damn, Gus, look at your fiiiiiiine ass out here getting first place!"

I didn't laugh, I didn't say thanks, nothing. I just walked away after a few seconds. Part of me thought it was a trap. "Nah, she doesn't like me. She's probably just setting me up for the okey doke." My god. These were real thoughts! That's how I used to think!

Another time we were playing football in gym and I must have made a big play or something. I hear T yell out "Ya'll see my boyfriend Gus out there? I would suck the black off his shyt!" I mean, come on. We were freshmen, breh! She was so damn blatant but I just walked away and kept playing ball like I didn't hear her.

And it's not like I thought she was ugly, I just didn't know how to respond. Her aggressiveness completely threw me off, which obviously wasn't hard to do. The crazy thing is that the more I ignored her and acted indifferent, the more aggressive she got, even though I wasn't doing it on purpose. I just didn't know what else to do. Those are the only two interactions I can fully remember though.

Honestly though, it's a good thing I was oblivious in that situation because her fast ass would have screwed my life up immediately. I mean, she would have ran me like a trained dog.

I haven't thought about my high school awkwardness for a while but gotdamn, this is bringing back some memories. This shyt doesn't even sound real but this was my life until I was damn near about to graduate from college.

:russ: I've been there. Not that I was oblivious, but I was so scared of fukking up that nine times out of ten I'd just take the easy way out smile and not say much, then pretend as if I had somewhere to be and bounce smh. :snoop: But it sounds like you could have ate real good if only it wasn't for the social awkardness.

This one is short but still kinda funny. I was a year-round athlete in school so I was always in pretty good shape, especially by the time I was a senior. However, I rarely wore clothes that fit my frame or showed off my build. I just didn't know I could do that.

One day during my senior year I was wearing a stupid large sweater, and an extra smedium undershirt. I was sweating kinda hard so I went to my locker to change and put the sweater up.

I walk to my locker and this girl was standing there talking to my friend (his locker was next to mine). I say hi and pull my sweater off, lifting my undershirt up with it and basically exposing my entire upper body to this girl for a few seconds.

I hurry up and fix myself but when I close my locker I see this girl standing there eyeballing me extra hard. She basically had the female version of :shaq: going on.

I'm standing there thinking "This is weird, I only see girls make faces like that in the movies."

I make eye contact and she doesn't even hide her interest. She looks me up and down, then says in a flirty voice "are you an athlete?:wub:"

I look at her, adjust my smedium shirt, casually say "yeah", and just head to my next class without a second thought.

When you walked away she must have been standing there like:

PPntRd1.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

pinocchio.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if people are still reading this thread but this shyt happened to me so many times in the past and still does! I either was completely oblivious, too much of a punk to make a move or the chicks were in relationships, had families, children etc and I ain't wanna go there.

There was this one bad latina bank teller at the bank I go to. First time I saw her I was like DAMN! She had a pretty face and was THICK! But I was in that phase where I was just focusing on bettering and working on myself, and I was sick and tired of dealing with chicks that feigned interest just cause they wanted your attention. So I ignored this chick and ain't fawn over her like most dudes would. Anyway, she was staring at me hard af trying to get my attention, you know that feeling when someone stares at you mad hard.

Anyways, every time I would go to the bank I would flirt with her and shyt. She had mad rings on both hands so I figured she was married? At the time I was in college and working, and I would get my check every two weeks on Fridays. I would purposely deposit my checks an hour or so before the bank closes so it's just me and her.

Well one day I did this, it was just me and her there. This is a small branch bank so it ain't huge but it's a decent size. Anyways, I can't remember if she went to another room or just walked to the back of the room she was in facing her back towards me. But she comes back and I don't know what she did but her blouse was unbuttoned to the point where I basically saw half her titties and she wasn't wearing a bra! I don't know what she did with her pants but them shyts were looking tight af too!

My lame ass was too scared to do shyt, I was planning on asking for her number right then and there. I even sat in my car telling myself I gotta do this shyt right now or never, so I went back and asked for some singles and ended up not doing shyt.

She avoided the fukk outta me after that LOL.

I later found out through facebook that she was actually engaged and then she became single outta nowhere and still is. She doesn't work there anymore, if she did I would definitely not hesitate to spit that game. I was like 18 then fresh outta high school (she must have waited until I became of age smh lol).