Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Mannnnnn so check it

At my old job last year as a truck driver there was this new security guard chick, young puerto rican girl, bad acne but she looked kinda like Megan Fox with no makeup. Anyways how the job works is no truck can enter or leave the warehouse without being checked out by the guard. So basically you gotta open the back of the truck so they can inspect it. They pretty much just take a quick glance and that's it. Now I didn't pay this chick no mind because where I worked it was a lot of dudes and they were all savages cuz there wasn't a lot of females on the job. So I didn't even think of pursuing this chick cuz I'm not the type that likes to compete for a girl and I ain't just wanna be another nikka trying to get in her pants (even tho I would if it was mutual).

So, this girl is pretty much friendly with everybody. All the drivers that pass thru she has casual small talk with them. Me, I'm not the small talk type and don't really care to talk about nothing. So each day when I would come back to the warehouse and she checks my truck she would try talking to me and I would keep my answers real short. Again, I don't like small talk and I already mentally checked out from trying to talk to her cuz I know how many nikkas is probably on her already. Hey eye contact would be real strong. She'd literally be studying my face to the point it's type uncomfortable. But again, I know this chick friendly so I'm not looking into it. Then one day she compliments me about my tattoo on my forearm. She goes:

Her: I like your tattoo :jawalrus:

Me: Oh.... thanks :ld:

Her: :shaq:

Me: *drives off* :ehh:

My coworker in the passenger seat: :banderas:

My co worker explains to me what just happened... I'm like "for real?" :whoo: and he's like yeah and starts telling me stories about how all the other dudes at the warehouse tried hollering at her but she wouldn't budge with them. So now I'm like okay, next time I see her it's on.

Long story short.... days pass and I start entertaining her small talk more and more. Eventually exchanged names. Now on this day I was gunning for her number. So I ask her what she does on the weekend or what she does for fun in general. This bytch gon tell me she works all the time, never has time to do anything, blah blah blah. I'm annoyed because I'm asking her from all angles like "what time you normally get off?" "what do you do after work?" "what days off you have?" "when's your next vacation day?" This bytch makes herself sound completely unavailable and busy as if she don't even got time to wipe her ass. But what it really was, was she just viewed me as a challenge. She saw that I was one of the rare dudes that wouldn't budge nor try to holla at her. She just wanted to see if she could "get" me. It was a complete ego trip for her when I finally tried to talk to her. I was so pissed off about the whole thing cuz I wasn't even checking for her like that til my co worker kept pushing me too. Didn't say nothing to that bytch no more. I wouldn't even say hi to her or speak. Just give little hand gestures if she greeted me. Heard she ended up getting fired after I left that job. Karma. lol

Damn, didn't realize I typed so much. Props to whoever reads this. But I been in plenty situations where a bytch just trying to get attention and not exactly trying to hook up that I can't distinguish from the chicks that actually DO wanna hook up and aren't playing games. I'm always gon be lost when it comes to games/hints/signals unless it's some bold shyt. You can't really trust chicks and their feelings.
We need a thread on this type of bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here's another, you b*stards keep bumpin this shyt and reminding me of shyt. :francis:

This was maybe 5-6 years ago. Me and one of the homies go to this house party where another one of the homies is DJ at. This is middle of the Summer. I had been talkin to this other girl for a minute, I was really into her and we had gone on a couple dates. back then I'd often make the mistake of focusing too much on one girl. So I'm at the party and this girl is textin me, she's working late that night. Big mistake right off jump I'm already focusing on her more than the fukkin party. smh.

So finally I go around and I'm startin to talk to people. Party is outside, plenty of girls there, booty shorts, revealing tops. These two white broads are there and I get introduced to them. both had a nice tan, nice bodies, looked like they had pretty faces but it was hard to tell cuz they had those big ass sunglasses on.

Anyway, it's startin to get dark and I'm talkin to the homie who is DJing for a minute and one of these white girls is getting closer and closer to me. Apparently, my homie give a little head nod and I didn't even realize what he was conveying, I can feel my phone going off. So I'm not even looking and this white girl then gets in front of me now and pushes her ass right up on my dikk and I'm like "oh sorry, I gotta take this" and walked away :francis:

Later that night the homie is like :martin: "what the fukk are you doing"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen that article and the author only looked at the most extreme incel posts similar to that Elliot Rodger craziness. Nobody on the forum I saw was talking about rape and that nonsense. It was mostly just depressing stories about constantly trying to date and find companionship but failing over and over for decades. Several people who were virgins into their 40s (men and women). It was tough to read but no violence.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I am the grand master of this.

So many missed opportunities and suspicians that were confirmed only when it was way too late.

When I worked at Nordstrom, there was this fine ass broad who was a supervisor. There were a couple instances with her.

One time I was walking out of the back room while she was coming into it. She was several feet away from the door but when she saw me walking towards it, she turned around, went back and held it open for me. I thought nothing of it, "Ah, maybe she's just nice".

Another time she ended up checking on me. She got all close and started complimenting me and then put her hand on my lower back. Again, thought nothing of it at the time. "Hmm, just a playful touch I guess. Damn, I can't wait to go to the arcade after work" -- fukking idiot.

She threw a lot more signals that I didn't notice until a month later after I left.

I don't mind not picking up on signals. Knowing some 8-10 was all on me like that is enough for me.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dudes in here like:

U7dO6Zo.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My story wasn't that I was oblivious, but I wasn't able to capitalize. Anyway.

So Friday night I go out looking fly as shyt right, cuz I'm a good-looking cat and when I put myself together I really PUT MYSELF TOGETHER if you know what I mean.

So anyway, me and some friends at the crib pre-drinking and shyt watching boondocks and discussing fukkery, regular nikka shyt...and I get it in my head to get high before I go out...this is after at least 4 shots of jack daniel's in an hour. Bad idea.

So we hit the strip and like I said I was looking fly as shyt and I was getting so many looks my friends were pointing them all out to me. And I'm trying to play it off all nonchalant like I'm used to the shyt (I am to a certain extent but I was a late bloomer who got no play in high school so sometimes A LOT of attention is overwhelming). At this point the weed + alcohol mix is kicking in heavy. So anyway, I'm walking by this patio with these two fly ass dark-skin women (my fav) eyeing a nikka down hard, and one of them licked her lips real slow like as she stared--I felt like a nikka in a rap video. Problem was I was TOO fukkING HIGH! I tried spittin at em but nothing good came out...I felt like Lebron in the 4th quarter, straight choke-artist type shyt...I was literally trying to talk and nothing came out. It was like missing layups in the layup line or a LB missing open field tackles against a north-south running back. Anyway, possible threesome if I was sober enough to actually spit some game turned instead into a massive L.

Second L of the night. My friends and I ended up at this shytty bar cuz my friends are broke and didn't wanna pay cover to get in anywhere good. Anyways, I'm at this spot, bored out of my mind, noticing that this one half-decent milf with a broke face but nice body is checking me out. Whatever. I wasn't really interested. So I tell my boys "yo, let's cut...this spot ain't saying nothing, its still early, let's find something else." So we about to leave and my boy says something to the milf...next thing you know, she gets up, grabs a nikka, and starts dancing. I was only half-interested, so like whatever, I figure one dance and I'm out to go find some women within a decade of my age. But again, I was still high/drunk as shyt...my dancing was off, but that didn't matter, we started grinding and shyt. I'm grabbing her ass and it's feeling nice--I start enjoying myself a bit. I learn the chick is from Texas (I'm from Toronto) So I'm thinking, she 40+ and out of town...she looking for dikk, I gotta close the deal quick. I start trying to talk to her, but again, I was so fukking inebriated that I could barely get any words out, I was slurring and stuttering and shyt. Long story short, I again fumbled the handoff and...sigh...went home empty-handed.

Because I got high.

:mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I am the grand master of this.

So many missed opportunities and suspicians that were confirmed only when it was way too late.

When I worked at Nordstrom, there was this fine ass broad who was a supervisor. There were a couple instances with her.

One time I was walking out of the back room while she was coming into it. She was several feet away from the door but when she saw me walking towards it, she turned around, went back and held it open for me. I thought nothing of it, "Ah, maybe she's just nice".

Another time she ended up checking on me. She got all close and started complimenting me and then put her hand on my lower back. Again, thought nothing of it at the time. "Hmm, just a playful touch I guess. Damn, I can't wait to go to the arcade after work" -- fukking idiot.

She threw a lot more signals that I didn't notice until a month later after I left.

I don't mind not picking up on signals. Knowing some 8-10 was all on me like that is enough for me.

Sounds like me.
I had this older woman im cool with at work do the lower back on me the other day but she married and prolly just being friendly. After all, im still new.

This one slim thick chick stay talking to me everyday and laughing at everything i say. She always smiling and shyt and acting like she want attention. I'll be the only one in the stockroom and she'll come in there quiet. Soon as she notice im in there its "oooooo im tired" "ahhhh (while lifting some trash or something)" "welcome to Walgreens" like im a damn customer or something. She got a dude though i think. Its always this dude she leave wit after work.

Then they got this ugly chick with a nice voice and fat booty thats always talking to me and asking me favors. Yesterday her booty rubbed against my hand when we were squeezing by each other behind the counter but maybe it was actually an accident. Then she asked me to bring her an Arizona and i told her to buy my energy drink for me. We obviously both got paid that day but she ended up buying my shyt and im drinking it like :sas2: she just MIGHT be feeling me since she bought me something even though she know i got money. She proly got a dude too tho. :wow:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Sounds like me.
I had this older woman im cool with at work do the lower back on me the other day but she married and prolly just being friendly. After all, im still new.

This one slim thick chick stay talking to me everyday and laughing at everything i say. She always smiling and shyt and acting like she want attention. I'll be the only one in the stockroom and she'll come in there quiet. Soon as she notice im in there its "oooooo im tired" "ahhhh (while lifting some trash or something)" "welcome to Walgreens" like im a damn customer or something. She got a dude though i think. Its always this dude she leave wit after work.

Then they got this ugly chick with a nice voice and fat booty thats always talking to me and asking me favors. Yesterday her booty rubbed against my hand when we were squeezing by each other behind the counter but maybe it was actually an accident. Then she asked me to bring her an Arizona and i told her to buy my energy drink for me. We obviously both got paid that day but she ended up buying my shyt and im drinking it like :sas2: she just MIGHT be feeling me since she bought me something even though she know i got money. She proly got a dude too tho. :wow:
I'd say the second and last are feeling you. Broads with dudes feel me all the time (I'm not saying it like 'that'). Capitalize on the last one.

edit: btw...women know how intimate of a spot the lower back is so...

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I'd say the second and last are feeling you. Broads with dudes feel me all the time (I'm not saying it like 'that'). Capitalize on the last one.

edit: btw...women know how intimate of a spot the lower back is so...

Yeah last one up here now at work. They be acting like i get on they nerves. I guess thats their passive way to flirt

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
This has happened to me quite a few times but the women aint nothin to write home about

KnowDatImReal

Banned
Daps
this girl was in the middle of the dancefloor dancing she kept looking over to me but i didnt go and dance with she winked but i thought she was happy by herself so i didnt dance with her