Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
nikkas......:snoop:

any chick that uses the word "chill" in her vocab is trying to get piped

anytime you get invited over to a chicks crib after sundown, she wants to get piped....you have to remember, females are passive, indecisive and overly self conscious about their image.

stop with this chivalrous, stand offish, "oh I just want want to respect you and our friendship" shyt....morals don't get you p*ssy, they get you played

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas......:snoop:

any chick that uses the word "chill" in her vocab is trying to get piped

anytime you get invited over to a chicks crib after sundown, she wants to get piped....you have to remember, females are passive, indecisive and overly self conscious about their image.

stop with this chivalrous, stand offish, "oh I just want want to respect you and our friendship" shyt....morals don't get you p*ssy, they get you played
everybody who posted in this thread. repeat the bolded 5 times :snoop: we must remember this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight so back in like 10th grade There was this PAWG in my grade. Breasts meats werent all that special But her face and ass jusst wanted to make a nikka melt :noah:. So we were always chill friends and shyt we had a couple classes together like sex ed where she WILLINGLY sat next to me (shoulda seen that sign :wow:). So one day im chillin at the crib with like 3 of my boys

and we doin random dumb shyt and having a good ass timewhen she hits my phone

Her: yo i gotta sell some tickets for the school play to raise money for my basketball time.

So i told her to id be there in like 10 mins. Inside i was pissed as fukk:beli: cuz was havin a good time with my boys. So now were out selling shyt having normal conversations and since ive

always been good at talking to adults and selling those fundraising shyts i already sold most of the ones she wanted me too. So she says

Her: Damn u got a way with words :takedat:

I look at her like :rudy:.

Her: u know we already sold enough of these and we still have time left. Theres no one at my house wanna come over and chill with me?

Me::stopitslime: what we gonna do?

Her: Have fun

Me: Nah.
As i say this i walk away still pissed as fukk :skip: didnt even say bye or give her a hug or a kiss. When i got back to my house only my boy adam was still there and i told him what happened

and we both were like :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:. I realized what just fukkin happened

Adam::russ::russ::russ::russ::ufdup:
Me: :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::damn::damn::ohlawd::to::to::to::to:
irkbd4noUJrU1.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So anyway while she in my room she stood up and was looking at herself in the mirror and then me sitting on the floor against the bed, she sits down on me missionary style but she isn't all the up on my lap she's like on my knees close to my thigh. She's just playing poking me and play fighting and all I did was play back. :snoop: She then gets up and lays on the floor on her back and she's like "Pick me up :laugh:". I start trying to but stopped like ":laugh: Hah you kind of heavy and it's hard cuz it's cramped right here." Man after that a few minutes later we leave...............................................
Man that scene keeps replaying in my head like a display TV at Bestbuy. :snoop:

shyt is haunting me. :to:.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shes wack bro. Move on.

Man I feel like I'm catching a L right now with this chick that's been THROWING it at me for years. :to:

I met this chick a couple of years ago at a party, a friend of my EX so to speak. We exchange numbers and I start talking to her a few months later heavy since she didn't have a cell phone at the time and she lost my number because she had to write it on something. So anyway she was on my dikk heavy. Calling me every day, texting me all the time you know. So I'd invite her to the crib to come chill and after like the third time we made out in the room while watching Netflix. This happens a few more times but everytime I go for it she moves my hand away which I'm guessing is because she's scared or something. She usually would come over right after work so she'd still be dressed up in her work clothes so she wasn't in the best condition but :yeshrug:

Fast forward about a year and change later and we spoke from time to time but me losing interest kind of did that. Now recently as of a month or so ago my birthday was coming up so she was pretty much talking to me a lot like before. She'd come over and chill and the first time nothing happened because my EX was at my house downstairs and I guess she was nervous or something.

The next time she came over we watched IP Man 3 and after the movie was done she was in my room just all giddy and shyt but she was on her period I believe because a few days earlier it was my birthday and I was making out with her in my car and when I started feeling on her I felt her pad. I assumed she was on her period still and plus I didn't have any condoms that day so i felt like it wasn't good time to get blue balls.

So anyway while she in my room she stood up and was looking at herself in the mirror and then me sitting on the floor against the bed, she sits down on me missionary style but she isn't all the up on my lap she's like on my knees close to my thigh. She's just playing poking me and play fighting and all I did was play back. :snoop: She then gets up and lays on the floor on her back and she's like "Pick me up :laugh:". I start trying to but stopped like ":laugh: Hah you kind of heavy and it's hard cuz it's cramped right here." Man after that a few minutes later we decide to leave and I take her home. I literally could feel a L forming on my chest. :to:

She still talks to me but it feels less frequent. She did start going back to school but it seems like she don't really text me as much and usually she'd keep asking me if we cool as friends and what do I want from her. I keep telling her let's just be friends and take it from there but then she start playing with me talking bout "Well I'm gonna tell this boy 'Yes'". I'm like yes for what? She's like Yes to be his boyfriend. Now I'm thinking :duck: because she's been constantly asking me if we could ever be bf/gf in the future but I always side step the question.

Usually when I give her that ambiguous answer she'd be like "Yea it might not be good for us, yea I don't care let's just be friends then." answer but it felt more reactionary.

Now the other day I was texting her asking if she was gonna be in my house later that night because I left her at my house with my ex and my cousin(they're all friends.) Btw my EX actually lives in my house currently because she's not with her BF anymore and her pops in another state atm. I live in a three story house so the 2nd floor she sleeps with my aunt and her daughter(my cousin.) Anyway that day I texted her asking if she's still gonna be around when I get back she said she don't know. Then she said something like She don't want to get closer to me anymore". Then i said "Okay now you're talking." and then she said "Yup we just friends."

Now I got mad as hell and didn't really reply back but I thought to myself all the times before I was messing with her we were "friends" but still. I feel like she's starting to lose interest. reason being is that I just don't "feel" her interest is as heavy anymore. I can't tell if it's because of her now taking classes and being busy all day but before she used to go to school and work and she'd still hit me up but lately the past week she hasn't been hitting me up as often. It usually felt like I'd hit her up.

I'm gonna try to go see her tonight but usually she only ends up coming in the car and chills there since she's in front of her house and she has to wake up early for school. I usually drive by her street on my way home so I usually just call her and tell her to come outside and she'd come out and sit in the car with me for a while.

Man I can't even form a coherent post right now my mind is all over the place. :snoop: I'm feeling thirsty for some reason and it's weird. :sadbron:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread lmao. yall nikkas got thirsty thots and yall blowing it.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hahaaaaaaaaaaa yall nikkkkkasss

B she wanted you to get in the bed with her but I FEEL you for real ... in your mind it wasnt possible that such a bad bytch was trying to get it and you didnt want to be a creep n shyt but I learned to not give a fukk a couple years ago. Ima rep you later tho for such a good story

:wow: why you niccas have to bring up this thread.

I had an on campus apartment during my sophomore year of college, I had one of my female friends from high school, who was one of the baddest at the school and was still fine ask to come to my apt to use my computer since she worked nearby and needed to finish up some stuff for class..she's working on my laptop, I'm on the edge of my bed,chilling, talking to her while waiting for 24 to come on. In my head I'm like "damn I really got this chick on my room"..She gets done and says she's tired and ask if I mind if she take a nap on my bed..I'm like yeah no problem, she gets under the covers, 24 comes on so I'm just silent watching the opening credits, she starts poking me in my back with with her feet under the covers, and guess what I'm doing...still watching 24 like a fukkin lame:beli: she eventually stops, gets up halfway through the show and says she's going to get going. Gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. :noah:

Maybe I just told myself that there's no way she's tryna get down like that, either way, I felt the L and ether when I told my boy what happened. Nicca was like :what: the fuk is wrong with you?

She's is married now and still looking good :to:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt tho. Keep these hoes knowing their is always someone who don't want them. No L here

This story is an accumulation of L's over two years :snoop:

In college junior and senior year this light skin broad that was a certified 9/10, I chatted up since we stayed on the same floor and got her number one day. We used to eat at the school cafe a lot and go to little events on campus and what not. She never really gave off that vibe that she was really into me like that, but then again I never pushed. Anyways I started dating this girl the beginning of the spring semester junior year and me and light skin fell off. Fast forward to the fall my senior year, ol girl broke my heart :to: and me and lightskin live in the same building again. Like I said she would call out my name if she saw me, sit next to me in class, introduce me to her friends, but she never gave me that full proof "I want you sign". Now let me add this girl is what you coli boys would call an Instagram model, 5K followers while only following 100 and something, so she probably never overextends herself to getting a dude. Me I'm the type of dude if I don't see obvious signs I'm probably not going to bite. But moving along throughout the semester we start hanging out more, later at night for food runs , I never pay :birdman: so she wasn't trickin off me, but she never really gave me an opportunity to close, she would tell me goodnight abruptly no hug and I was confused. Note this girl was kinda reformed ratchet so rough around the edges and that may have been a reason. My roommate and homeboy said they saw the connection between us but I was like :manny: a lot of my reluctance because I was still lowkey pining for my ex though. The part where I fukked up is when she would text me late at night around 12 or 1 in the morning saying "hey you up" and my ass would be sound asleep. This happened like 4 times before she stopped and we fell off again. In May she invited me to her birthday party and I went after not speaking to her for months. Wanted to take pictures and shyt while I'm kinda outcast reluctant. At 12 that same night she tells me it was good to see me, how much she misses me, and breaks down asking why I never pushed harder for her, once again I'm knocked out. I don't reply until 7 in the morning and my reply was "sorry I was asleep" :snoop: Haven't heard from her since :snoop: She finally gave up on my ass :snoop: She was bad too brehs no boost :snoop: