Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
To be honest, I did that shyt to a chick in HS too.

PR chick named Victoria. We was sitting on the picnic table together once, and she was cute but I was new and wasn't trippin over any puss like that.

My homeboy came by and just straight up asked "Yo, is that you? (Is that your girl)"

I'm like, "Nah nikka:what:"... Literally with the Bill Cosby face. I was more pissed that he asked me that while she was right there... Putting us on the spot together.

She looked at me like:leostare:.... And I looked at her like:lupe:. Then she walked away...

She added me on Facebook a while ago. But she got a nikka and a kid. She was dimepiece before the kid though... Doing local videos and magazine shyt up north:snoop:

Tales of a bytch ass nikka :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tales of a bytch ass nikka :wow:
Why I got to be all that breh:manny:

:yeshrug:

I don't see what he did wrong.
Maybe shoulda got her number while sitting but thats it.
Nah I didn't. I had a girl anyway and was still getting attention from other females. One chick hit me up on Facebook a few months ago and said she was in love with me but I never noticed... And I didn't, I just thought we was real cool and she had a nice, fatass:yeshrug:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this makes me feel better that other people have had these problems.

I'm still pretty dense when it comes to these sorts of things though, but in my situation there was no excuse.

Last edited:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
It's only happened to me once and I'm still kicking myself over it . Summer before my freshman year of college, my co worker told me one of his HS friends was going to the same school as me. He shows me her pics and I'm like :whew::whoo: damn she's pretty as fukk. She's like 5'1, really petite but curvy, very feminine, dark brown complexion, and a smile that'll make your dikk tingle. One of the prettiest girls I've ever laid eyes on. I added her but I never messaged her.

Fastfoward to the first week of my 1st semester, she recognizes me at a party and we hit it off. Our vibe was very friendly so I never spit game to her, we would just talk about Pixar movies, indie rock, & stories about our mutual friend. I was on my PAWG's only shyt my first semester so I had other interests:mjpls:

After like 3 weeks of just chilling with our group of friends and Facebook chatting, she invited me over to her dorm room to watch Finding Nemo. I get to her building like at 7pm and she meets me at the door wearing a tight dress and fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers. I'm thinking she might be going out later and leaving right after we chill. We get to her suite and no one is there, I'm like they must be all at class!:yeshrug:We get to her room and it's full of Pixar dolls and Hello Kitty shyt, it was like walking into a 10 year old girls rooms. She tells me to lay on her comforter cuz it's so comfy and I said I'm good, I'll sit on a chair :upsetfavre:

We start watching Finding Nemo and she starts moving her chair closer to mine and tries to put her head on my shoulder. nikka, I shrugged that bytch off and told her I wanted to focus on the movie :damn:

After more seemingly innocent convo about the movie, the movie ends and she had this disappointed look on her face. As I'm about to leave I ask her why the long face and she said she was waiting for someone to give her something but that person was taking too long. I said damn that sucks, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and walked my dumb ass out of her dorm.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

She gave me all the greenlights in the world but thought we were just friends. She was a bit distant for like a week but after that she was super friendly like that night never happened. Like a 4 month laters I realized I fukked up but I was too late, she had a boyfriend by then. I asked her about it the next school year and she confirmed that she wanted the dikk :aicmon:.

I never made those mistakes ever again. A lesson to all you brehs, if a chick invites you to her crib, she probably wants the dikk

Last edited:

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
:wow: Story of my fukking life. But these broads be confusing with the just friends shyt. Had a lil' light skin dame wantin a nikka but never putting 2 + 2 together because she was alkin to my nikka at first.
One day in class a nikka was sick and she was asking me all these questions about if I ate soup or took medicine
Me: :birdman:You gonna be my nurse?
Her: :shaq: If you want me too.
A nikka biched up ans said something to the effect of I'll be ok. Then one day i go over her student apartment to chill. and she straight up says
Her: I have a friend that i could open the door butt naked and he wouldn't do anything.
Me: :what:fukk is wrong with that nikka?
Needless to say i was that nikka and she stopped fukking with me completely after the fact wouldnt talk to a nikka or nothing. I'm still kicking myself for that one and that was 11 years ago.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's only happened to me once and I'm still kicking myself over it . Summer before my freshman year of college, my co worker told me one of his HS friends was going to the same school as me. He shows me her pics and I'm like :whew::whoo: damn she's pretty as fukk. She's like 5'1, really petite but curvy, very feminine, dark brown complexion, and a smile that'll make your dikk tingle. One of the prettiest girls I've ever laid eyes on. I added her but I never messaged her.

Fastfoward to the first week of my 1st semester, she recognizes me at a party and we hit it off. Our vibe was very friendly so I never spit game to her, we would just talk about Pixar movies, indie rock, & stories about our mutual friend. I was on my PAWG's only shyt my first semester so I had other interests:mjpls:

After like 3 weeks of just chilling with our group of friends and Facebook chatting, she invited me over to her dorm room to watch Finding Nemo. I get to her building like at 7pm and she meets me at the door wearing a tight dress and fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers. I'm thinking she might be going out later and leaving right after we chill. We get to her suite and no one is there, I'm like they must be all at class!:yeshrug:We get to her room and it's full of Pixar dolls and Hello Kitty shyt, it was like walking into a 10 year old girls rooms. She tells me to lay on her comforter cuz it's so comfy and I said I'm good, I'll sit on a chair :upsetfavre:

We start watching Finding Nemo and she starts moving her chair closer to mine and tries to put her head on my shoulder. nikka, I shrugged that bytch off and told her I wanted to focus on the movie :damn:

After more seemingly innocent convo about the movie, the movie ends and she had this disappointed look on her face. As I'm about to leave I ask her why the long face and she said she was waiting for someone to give her something but that person was taking too long. I said damn that sucks, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and walked my dumb ass out of her dorm.

She gave me all the greenlights in the world but thought we were just friends. She was a bit distant for like a week but after that she was super friendly like that night never happened. Like a 4 month laters I realized I fukked up but I was too late, she had a boyfriend by then. I asked her about it the next school year and she confirmed that she wanted the dikk :aicmon:.

I never made those mistakes ever again. A lesson to all you brehs, if a chick invites you to her crib, she probably wants the dikk

:deadrose:

Breh what the fukk!!??

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:snoop: this shyt right here brehs, so many signals...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This thread is depressing as fukk :snoop:

I'm telling the chick I'm crushing on watsup whenever the time feels right... fukk it :manny:

We was back to joking and shyt today, but this time we started joking on some sexual shyt. She keeps bringing sex up too... so Idgaf now:beli:

If she was just attention whoring, then:camby:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX

Finding fukkin Nemo my nikka? And you were surprised when this bytch came out in Hello Kitty Slippers? :beli:

Ay real talk I thought I was oblivious but...what the fukk is wrong with y'all? No offense brehs :yeshrug:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
My only fail happened when i was in middle school. There was this new PAWG who moved near the neighborhood. Me and two of my boys would play basketball at this private court near a park everyday after school. And for the past few days this girl would walk buy and literally eye rape me. One of my boys was like "nah,she diggin me out,not you" im like :russ: "nikka u ugly as fukk :umad:. So my boy said that he gonna holler at her the next time around. So the next day at the same place and same time she comes walking by again except this time she stopped and watched us play some ball for a good 20 mins or so. She just sitting there up against a fence on the hot asphalt. So my boy approaches her and tries to spit his game. Im just laughing on the inside cuz the nikka is busted. So to save myself from laughing at his ass in front of her,i went to the restrooms to wash up my hands. i then hear some foot step approaching thinking it was my other homie about to tell me what went down and to my surprise it was her :leon: . She straight up closed the door to the restrooms and smiled at me...This is where the fail kicks in. Im a clean freak so anything dirty turns me off. When she cracked that smile she had like a very small gap in her teeth. I thought ok fine,i can work with that. Then i noticed she had dirty ass hands. Probably from the asphalt but i was too disgusted at that time to even realize it. So she asked me, "how are u gonna leave this restroom without going through me first? " :noah: . Im like, "easily" and pushed her aside and walked away. :snoop:

Mind you she had a cute face and a banging body. She had curves for a white girl. Since that day, i put my weirdness behind me and been balls deep in many girls :win:

:wow: Story of my fukking life. But these broads be confusing with the just friends shyt. Had a lil' light skin dame wantin a nikka but never putting 2 + 2 together because she was alkin to my nikka at first.
One day in class a nikka was sick and she was asking me all these questions about if I ate soup or took medicine
Me: :birdman:You gonna be my nurse?
Her: :shaq: If you want me too.
A nikka biched up ans said something to the effect of I'll be ok. Then one day i go over her student apartment to chill. and she straight up says
Her: I have a friend that i could open the door butt naked and he wouldn't do anything.
Me: :what:fukk is wrong with that nikka?
Needless to say i was that nikka and she stopped fukking with me completely after the fact wouldnt talk to a nikka or nothing. I'm still kicking myself for that one and that was 11 years ago.

Scust

full