Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:wow: why you niccas have to bring up this thread.

I had an on campus apartment during my sophomore year of college, I had one of my female friends from high school, who was one of the baddest at the school and was still fine ask to come to my apt to use my computer since she worked nearby and needed to finish up some stuff for class..she's working on my laptop, I'm on the edge of my bed,chilling, talking to her while waiting for 24 to come on. In my head I'm like "damn I really got this chick on my room"..She gets done and says she's tired and ask if I mind if she take a nap on my bed..I'm like yeah no problem, she gets under the covers, 24 comes on so I'm just silent watching the opening credits, she starts poking me in my back with with her feet under the covers, and guess what I'm doing...still watching 24 like a fukkin lame:beli: she eventually stops, gets up halfway through the show and says she's going to get going. Gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. :noah:

Maybe I just told myself that there's no way she's tryna get down like that, either way, I felt the L and ether when I told my boy what happened. Nicca was like :what: the fuk is wrong with you?

She's is married now and still looking good :to:
:wow:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel like no matter how old I get, I'ma always need this from a chick lmao

tumblr_lo8if7Rpaw1qazkdco1_500.gif

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:dead: :dead: :dead:
This Hatian broad I had the biggest crush on breh. Cindy Jean Louis :noah:

Even in the 6 grade she had the nicest, supplest breast meats in the tri state :wow:

So all year I'm low key simping all over her. Writing her name on peices of paper, drawing pictures of us holding hands and shyt. Back then I was mad nervous and scared to talk to bytches so not even a single time did I try to get at her. So one day we at lunch and my boy was like

Breh: Yo bdizzle, what's good my nikka :myman:
Me: Chillin, wut you want nikka :leostare:
Breh: Man what's up with you and Cindy man, I think she might like you :leon:
Me: Cindy? Man fukka Cindy, bytch ugly as hell :pacspit:
*on the inside I was like I just wanna marry her and have little hatian jamaican babies and shyt :noah:*
Breh: Oh word? Damn breh didn't know you wasn't feeling her like that :whoa:

I look behind me and Cindy's in tears cause she asked my boy to ask me if I liked her cause she had the biggest crush on me :wow:

Like 3 weeks later shorty transferred schools and I've been regretting that shyt ever since.

Next year I was walking to school and looked up and seen this cute chick on the bus. Man I couldn't believe it was Cindy smiling and waving at me. I waved back and that was the last time I seen her.

No lie I'm 31 and every once in a while I still go on Facebook looking for her name just hoping I'd come across her :to:

:damn: :damn: :damn:

Y'all niccas man..

I'm mad as fukk for no damn reason now :damn:

fukk y'all

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Please fukking tell me more about this ridiculous fail. :lupe:

My bad breh, I forgot to continue :laugh:

As a refresher:

I got quite a few of these...

This one happened in the beginning of my junior year at college. Before the school year started (during the end of the summer), this one girl I knew since freshman year randomly sent me a text saying something along the lines of "I've been thinking about you lately, I miss you". I hadn't talked to her in some months so it kinda came as a surprise to me. We chatted for a bit and she asked me where I was living for the school year...told her the spot and she said she would visit sometime.

Fast forward to the school year, one day while I was chilling in my dorm she hits me up. She just got out of class and was asking if it was cool for her to come over. Told her no problem and she slid through....brehs...she had her hair freshly done and this sexy ass short striped dress. I knew she had a body, but that day it was on TEN!

So we go to my room and chill in there. Both of us are sitting on my bed. T.V was on but really we weren't paying attention to it, just talking to each other. This is the beginning of the downfall. I don't remember exactly what was said, but it was something like this:

Me - "So what you doing for your birthday?" (This was actually the night before it)

Her - "I dunno, chill with my friends. Maybe hang out with my man :wub:"

Before I could say anything

Her - "Haha just kidding, I don't have a man :laugh:"

Me - "Ha I see you got jokes"

We then go back to talking about other stuff. For whatever reason I wanted to be alone, so I told her that I had to be somewhere. When I told her she had to bounce, IMMEDIATELY her demeanor changed. While she was at my spot she seemed all happy and cheerful, but as she was leaving I could just sense an aura of disappointment from the look in her face. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but an hour later I realized what I had done

Told me homie the situation and he was just like :snoop: "you a dense ass nikka"

Sadly the story doesn't end there :to:

Once I had realized I missed a prime opportunity, I decided to rectify the situation. It was still the night before her birthday and she had nothing planned, so a sweet opportunity was still on the plate.

Later that night, around 12 if I remember correctly, I shot her a text letting her know I was about to come over. She hit me back with a "K".
This was it brehs. It was late as hell when I sent that text, so she knows what's up and she basically let me know she was down. I whip over to her side of campus and chill outside her dorm in my car for a moment. I had to brace myself and get my mind right for the opportunity. Once I was ready I went to her door.

Once again, the body was looking right. She was wearing a loose tanktop and some spandex. We did the typical greeting and she walked me to her bedroom. She hops on her bed, and I do the same. The T.V was on, but we weren't really paying attention to it. Just chatting it up as usual.

Now, you would think, this is the perfect opportunity right? I got her in the bedroom, it's late as hell, there's no reason for things not to pop off. Well brehs, I made a mistake that a man should NEVER make...I could not make the first move. We talked for a while, but things got to a point where there really wasn't to much to say. At that point, I could not think of anything better to do but to watch the T.V that we had been ignoring this whole time. I did it for so long that eventually she just cracked open her laptop and started browsing on facebook.

We continued to chat here and there, but you could tell that the mood was beginning to die down because I was too p*ssy to initiate anything. Eventually, I realized that I just was not ready to make that move, and let her know that I was leaving. Again, she had that aura of disappointment but it wasn't as intense as the first time. Probably because she wasn't as surprised that I bytched up again.

This event taught me a valuable lesson when dealing with females: Don't ever try to do something with a female you're not mentally prepped to do. If you do decide you want to do it, follow through, regardless of what they outcome may be

.......A semester later, my homie was sucking her t*ts on the 1st time he hung out with her.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

As a refresher:

Once I had realized I missed a prime opportunity, I decided to rectify the situation. It was still the night before her birthday and she had nothing planned, so a sweet opportunity was still on the plate.

Later that night, around 12 if I remember correctly, I shot her a text letting her know I was about to come over. She hit me back with a "K".
This was it brehs. It was late as hell when I sent that text, so she knows what's up and she basically let me know she was down. I whip over to her side of campus and chill outside her dorm in my car for a moment. I had to brace myself and get my mind right for the opportunity. Once I was ready I went to her door.

Once again, the body was looking right. She was wearing a loose tanktop and some spandex. We did the typical greeting and she walked me to her bedroom. She hops on her bed, and I do the same. The T.V was on, but we weren't really paying attention to it. Just chatting it up as usual.

Now, you would think, this is the perfect opportunity right? I got her in the bedroom, it's late as hell, there's no reason for things not to pop off. Well brehs, I made a mistake that a man should NEVER make...I could not make the first move. We talked for a while, but things got to a point where there really wasn't to much to say. At that point, I could not think of anything better to do but to watch the T.V that we had been ignoring this whole time. I did it for so long that eventually she just cracked open her laptop and started browsing on facebook.

We continued to chat here and there, but you could tell that the mood was beginning to die down because I was too p*ssy to initiate anything. Eventually, I realized that I just was not ready to make that move, and let her know that I was leaving. Again, she had that aura of disappointment but it wasn't as intense as the first time. Probably because she wasn't as surprised that I bytched up again.

This event taught me a valuable lesson when dealing with females: Don't ever try to do something with a female you're not mentally prepped to do. If you do decide you want to do it, follow through, regardless of what they outcome may be

.......A semester later, my homie was sucking her t*ts on the 1st time he hung out with her.

What exactly were you not "mentally prepped" to do? You're a man, you were built to have sex with women, nikka, we're not talking about rocket science. No offense, homie, not trying to make you feel worse but she threw the p*ssy at you and you didn't even try to catch it :heh:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
What exactly were you not "mentally prepped" to do? You're a man, you were built to have sex with women, nikka, we're not talking about rocket science. No offense, homie, not trying to make you feel worse but she threw the p*ssy at you and you didn't even try to catch it :heh:

I was still a virgin at the time and for whatever reason I was really nervous about smashing this broad. Couldn't really go through with it because of that

But yeah, I fukked up breh :yeshrug:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I had an on campus apartment during my sophomore year of college, I had one of my female friends from high school, who was one of the baddest at the school and was still fine ask to come to my apt to use my computer since she worked nearby and needed to finish up some stuff for class..she's working on my laptop, I'm on the edge of my bed,chilling, talking to her while waiting for 24 to come on. In my head I'm like "damn I really got this chick on my room"..She gets done and says she's tired and ask if I mind if she take a nap on my bed..I'm like yeah no problem, she gets under the covers, 24 comes on so I'm just silent watching the opening credits, she starts poking me in my back with with her feet under the covers, and guess what I'm doing...still watching 24 like a fukkin lame:beli: she eventually stops, gets up halfway through the show and says she's going to get going. Gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. :noah:

Maybe I just told myself that there's no way she's tryna get down like that, either way, I felt the L and ether when I told my boy what happened. Nicca was like :what: the fuk is wrong with you?

:mjlol: so far we got some geeky Babylon 5 and 24 getting in the way of obvious flirting from girls :mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

As a refresher:

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: Should've closed the deal my nikka

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't mind me breh, I'm just another lost nikka :to:
To be honest, I did that shyt to a chick in HS too.

PR chick named Victoria. We was sitting on the picnic table together once, and she was cute but I was new and wasn't trippin over any puss like that.

My homeboy came by and just straight up asked "Yo, is that you? (Is that your girl)"

I'm like, "Nah nikka:what:"... Literally with the Bill Cosby face. I was more pissed that he asked me that while she was right there... Putting us on the spot together.

She looked at me like:leostare:.... And I looked at her like:lupe:. Then she walked away...

She added me on Facebook a while ago. But she got a nikka and a kid. She was dimepiece before the kid though... Doing local videos and magazine shyt up north:snoop:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Brehhh...
full

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

As a refresher:

I WANNA PUNCH ALL YOU NICCAS IN THE FACE. ALL YOUS!

WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCC IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL NICCAS??!? HUH??

OH MY GAWUHD...

WHAT THE FUCC DO YOU MEAN SHE HAD TO USE YOUR COMPUTER? THE GOTDAMN WORLD IS STOOPID WITH COMPUTERS!!
SHE IN YOUR GOTTDAMN BED, POKING YOU AND WATCHIN' MUTHAFUCCIN' 24, NICCA?? IS THAT WHAT'S HOT IN THE STREETS?
BUT FUCC WHAT'S HOT IN THE STREETS - WHAT'S HOT IN DEM SHEETS? DAT BROAD, THAT'S WHAT!

THESE POOR GIRLS OUT HERE...I WISH I COULDA TAGGED IN AND HIT ALL THE NEGLECTED PUSSEHS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD...YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!

A PLAGUE ON ALL YOUR DICCS!