Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got one....

Their was this one chick who I was really feeling that I used to work with. Anyways at the time we were still working together. So one night, I had a closing shift & shorty was at home sick. I had asked her if she needed anything & she asked me to bring her some soup from the cafe near our job. Cool :manny:, no problem, shorty didn't live too far from me & she was a close friend. Anyways I go to shorty's house. She opens the door, and she looked prettier than usual. At the time, I couldn't figure out if she was wearing makeup or not :dwillhuh:. I give her the soup & she asks me if I'm coming in. I told her no :whoa:, that I was tired & dipped. (At the time I was working 2 jobs at the time, and that day I worked both jobs.) On the way home, shorty texts me telling me, "next time you stay" :shaq:. I replied "yeah, next time". It didn't dawn on me to the next day when I was going through my texts of the opportunity that I had let slip away :snoop:

Oh well, you learn from your mistakes :laugh:
meh you coulda went in on that next time if you wanted to

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
some of these situations look clear as day to me like Otis's and if it isnt clear it is a high reward-risk ratio. He has a ticket to that p*ssy I think

shyt, my situation was one of those where I just wasn't urgent enough smh

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm thinking back to the ball I dropped over the weekend.

I went out Friday to celebrate my birthday and pulled shawty's number around closing time. I hit her up mid afternoon on Saturday and got the details on her. She was in town for her birthday, in the Navy, bout to turn 27. I'm like cool, I gotta hit the pedal to the metal and try to see what she talmbout. So I tell her I'ma come thru her hotel. I know she has a friend with her, so I bring my brother with me to wing. We get there and converse with them for bout 30 mins, then I take her to the hall spit some ism and I decide me and my brother gone hit a club with them. Not only did these broads show up to the spot mad late (me and my brother said fukk the line and left b4 they got there) they didn't show up to the other spot we went to. In retrospect, I shoulda stayed at the hotel, macked on them hoes, and gave no dambs and tried to smash. I prolly shouldn't have brought my brother either...

fukking around and trying to subside my thirst, I didn't eem say "I'm tryna fukk" and I'm pretty sure I could've do to her overall receptiveness of me.
shyt been killing me since yesterday how I dropped the ball on some new box. I didn't even put up a shot:sadcam:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I still am and my friends make fun of me over it

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:wow: why you niccas have to bring up this thread.

I had an on campus apartment during my sophomore year of college, I had one of my female friends from high school, who was one of the baddest at the school and was still fine ask to come to my apt to use my computer since she worked nearby and needed to finish up some stuff for class..she's working on my laptop, I'm on the edge of my bed,chilling, talking to her while waiting for 24 to come on. In my head I'm like "damn I really got this chick on my room"..She gets done and says she's tired and ask if I mind if she take a nap on my bed..I'm like yeah no problem, she gets under the covers, 24 comes on so I'm just silent watching the opening credits, she starts poking me in my back with with her feet under the covers, and guess what I'm doing...still watching 24 like a fukkin lame:beli: she eventually stops, gets up halfway through the show and says she's going to get going. Gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. :noah:

Maybe I just told myself that there's no way she's tryna get down like that, either way, I felt the L and ether when I told my boy what happened. Nicca was like :what: the fuk is wrong with you?

She's is married now and still looking good :to:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I had an on campus apartment during my sophomore year of college, I had one of my female friends from high school, who was one of the baddest at the school and was still fine ask to come to my apt to use my computer since she worked nearby and needed to finish up some stuff for class..she's working on my laptop, I'm on the edge of my bed,chilling, talking to her while waiting for 24 to come on. In my head I'm like "damn I really got this chick on my room"..She gets done and says she's tired and ask if I mind if she take a nap on my bed..I'm like yeah no problem, she gets under the covers, 24 comes on so I'm just silent watching the opening credits, she starts poking me in my back with with her feet under the covers, and guess what I'm doing...still watching 24 like a fukkin lame:beli: she eventually stops, gets up halfway through the show and says she's going to get going. Gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. :noah:

Maybe I just told myself that there's no way she's tryna get down like that, either way, I felt the L and ether when I told my boy what happened. Nicca was like :what: the fuk is wrong with you?

:sadcam: She was laying in your bed Fam....

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

lol man its her fault. These girls gotta be more obvious than that.

To somebody in your position you could easily think she is just sleeping and poking you by accident and not want to wake her up. A real woman would sit down with you, watch 24 and put her head on your shoulder or something if she wanted the dikk.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:sadcam: She was laying in your bed Fam....

To somebody in your position you could easily think she is just sleeping and poking you by accident and not want to wake her up. A real woman would sit down with you, watch 24 and put her head on your shoulder or something if she wanted the dikk.

That's what I'm sayin tho brehs. We were just friends in highschool, she already had niccas that was thirsting after her. I never came at her in that type of way, nor did she ever express that type of shyt to me, that's why I guess it went over my head. Had she been like "oh, I can only take naps in just my bra and panties" than of course I would caught that on some :leon:but she was laid up in some jeans and a top. Didn't want to miscalculate anything :manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's what I'm sayin tho brehs. We were just friends in highschool, she already had niccas that was thirsting after her. I never came at her in that type of way, nor did she ever express that type of shyt to me, that's why I guess it went over my head. Had she been like "oh, I can only take naps in just my bra and panties" than of course I would caught that on some :leon:but she was laid up in some jeans and a top. Didn't want to miscalculate anything :manny:

Most chicks are subtle with it & don't wanna come across as easy. If she's laying in there rubbing you Fam that's the signal to push up on her.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps

A real woman woulda started fondlin dikk.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

This my major issue. In the back of my mind, I'm always telling myself that "we just friends, & she doesn't see you like that".

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
some of these situations look clear as day to me like Otis's and if it isnt clear it is a high reward-risk ratio. He has a ticket to that p*ssy I think

shyt, my situation was one of those where I just wasn't urgent enough smh
You would think so right :beli:

So I start getting in my feelings last night (because of this thread :beli:) and I hit her up by text.

She hits me up and she's drinking. I'm like "I thought you were quitting" and she explains about having had a rough day.

I'm like cool, you deserve a drink or 2. There's always tomorrow to start over (because she was set in trying to not drink anymore).

As soon as I sent that, she proceeds to flip out on me via text and I'm like:dwillhuh:.

Eventually I'm like I just thought you wanted to quit. She's like "Well I dont:birdman:" and I'm like do you then(I really didn't care if she did or didn't).:camby:

So now I'm about to head into work and see whatsup:aicmon:

I'm thinking she was trippin because she was drinking. We'll see

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

This sounds like something that would happen to me :aicmon: With my unassuming and modest ass:snoop:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun

:wow: