Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You said this happened 10 months ago? Yeah, it's probably best to let that go, if that's the case.
yea last time we were cool was probably like november that was when i took her out for ice cream. then that party we all went to was late January i think but she wasnt even LOOKING at me when I was at the crib

too much p*ssy out here i gotta take the L. but if i eevr visit campus and see her i'm going in fukk it

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
This story is an accumulation of L's over two years :snoop:

In college junior and senior year this light skin broad that was a certified 9/10, I chatted up since we stayed on the same floor and got her number one day. We used to eat at the school cafe a lot and go to little events on campus and what not. She never really gave off that vibe that she was really into me like that, but then again I never pushed. Anyways I started dating this girl the beginning of the spring semester junior year and me and light skin fell off. Fast forward to the fall my senior year, ol girl broke my heart :to: and me and lightskin live in the same building again. Like I said she would call out my name if she saw me, sit next to me in class, introduce me to her friends, but she never gave me that full proof "I want you sign". Now let me add this girl is what you coli boys would call an Instagram model, 5K followers while only following 100 and something, so she probably never overextends herself to getting a dude. Me I'm the type of dude if I don't see obvious signs I'm probably not going to bite. But moving along throughout the semester we start hanging out more, later at night for food runs , I never pay :birdman: so she wasn't trickin off me, but she never really gave me an opportunity to close, she would tell me goodnight abruptly no hug and I was confused. Note this girl was kinda reformed ratchet so rough around the edges and that may have been a reason. My roommate and homeboy said they saw the connection between us but I was like :manny: a lot of my reluctance because I was still lowkey pining for my ex though. The part where I fukked up is when she would text me late at night around 12 or 1 in the morning saying "hey you up" and my ass would be sound asleep. This happened like 4 times before she stopped and we fell off again. In May she invited me to her birthday party and I went after not speaking to her for months. Wanted to take pictures and shyt while I'm kinda outcast reluctant. At 12 that same night she tells me it was good to see me, how much she misses me, and breaks down asking why I never pushed harder for her, once again I'm knocked out. I don't reply until 7 in the morning and my reply was "sorry I was asleep" :snoop: Haven't heard from her since :snoop: She finally gave up on my ass :snoop: She was bad too brehs no boost :snoop:

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

In college junior and senior year this light skin broad that was a certified 9/10, I chatted up since we stayed on the same floor and got her number one day. We used to eat at the school cafe a lot and go to little events on campus and what not. She never really gave off that vibe that she was really into me like that, but then again I never pushed. Anyways I started dating this girl the beginning of the spring semester junior year and me and light skin fell off. Fast forward to the fall my senior year, ol girl broke my heart :to: and me and lightskin live in the same building again. Like I said she would call out my name if she saw me, sit next to me in the library, introduce me to her friends, but she never gave me that full proof "I want you sign". Now let me add this girl is what you coli boys would call an Instagram model, 5K followers while only following 100 and something, so she probably never overextends herself to getting a dude. Me I'm the type of dude if I don't see obvious signs I'm probably not going to bite. But moving along throughout the semester we start hanging out more, later at night for food runs , I never pay :birdman: so she wasn't trickin off me, but she never really gave me an opportunity to close, she would tell me goodnight abruptly no hug and I was confused. Note this girl was kinda reformed ratchet so rough around the edges and that may have been a reason. My roommate and homeboy said they saw the connection between us but I was like :manny: a lot of my reluctance because I was still lowkey pining for my ex though. The part where I fukked up is when she would text me late at night around 12 or 1 in the morning saying "hey you up" and my ass would be sound asleep. This happened like 4 times before she stopped and we fell off again. In May she invited me to her birthday party and I went after not speaking to her for months. Wanted to take pictures and shyt while I'm kinda outcast reluctant. At 12 that same night she tells me it was good to see me, how much she misses me, and breaks down asking why I never pushed harder for her, once again I'm knocked out. I don't reply until 7 in the morning and my reply was "sorry I was asleep" :snoop: Haven't heard from her since :snoop: She finally gave up on my ass :snoop: She was bad too brehs no boost :snoop:

:mjlol::lolbron::russ::dead:. If she's certified status like you said then she's not gonna put herself out there like that. You think nikkas don't like taking L's...Beautiful women take them harder than us & most of the time don't give us another chance if we eff up.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:mjlol::lolbron::russ::dead:. If she's certified status like you said then she's not gonna put herself out there like that. You think nikkas don't like taking L's...Beautiful women take them harder than us & most of the time don't give us another chance if we eff up.

Breh this girl had nikkas thirsting for her everyday on campus. But after that L I took with my ex, I was scared to step up to plate for another potential strikeout. I was still smashing hoes on the low, but those were sure fire hits 5's and 6's. I'm gonna regret this for a while :snoop:. Now I graduated and I have absolutely no hoes :sadbron:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Breh this girl had nikkas thirsting for her everyday on campus. But after that L I took with my ex, I was scared to step up to plate for another potential strikeout. I was still smashing hoes on the low, but those were sure fire hits 5's and 6's. I'm gonna regret this for a while :snoop:. Now I graduated and I have absolutely no hoes :sadbron:

You should put the feelers out there & try to reconnect with homegirl.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not fair bro... It can happen to any of us

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

In college junior and senior year this light skin broad that was a certified 9/10, I chatted up since we stayed on the same floor and got her number one day. We used to eat at the school cafe a lot and go to little events on campus and what not. She never really gave off that vibe that she was really into me like that, but then again I never pushed. Anyways I started dating this girl the beginning of the spring semester junior year and me and light skin fell off. Fast forward to the fall my senior year, ol girl broke my heart :to: and me and lightskin live in the same building again. Like I said she would call out my name if she saw me, sit next to me in class, introduce me to her friends, but she never gave me that full proof "I want you sign". Now let me add this girl is what you coli boys would call an Instagram model, 5K followers while only following 100 and something, so she probably never overextends herself to getting a dude. Me I'm the type of dude if I don't see obvious signs I'm probably not going to bite. But moving along throughout the semester we start hanging out more, later at night for food runs , I never pay :birdman: so she wasn't trickin off me, but she never really gave me an opportunity to close, she would tell me goodnight abruptly no hug and I was confused. Note this girl was kinda reformed ratchet so rough around the edges and that may have been a reason. My roommate and homeboy said they saw the connection between us but I was like :manny: a lot of my reluctance because I was still lowkey pining for my ex though. The part where I fukked up is when she would text me late at night around 12 or 1 in the morning saying "hey you up" and my ass would be sound asleep. This happened like 4 times before she stopped and we fell off again. In May she invited me to her birthday party and I went after not speaking to her for months. Wanted to take pictures and shyt while I'm kinda outcast reluctant. At 12 that same night she tells me it was good to see me, how much she misses me, and breaks down asking why I never pushed harder for her, once again I'm knocked out. I don't reply until 7 in the morning and my reply was "sorry I was asleep" :snoop: Haven't heard from her since :snoop: She finally gave up on my ass :snoop: She was bad too brehs no boost :snoop:
Be sound asleep as p*ssy drifts away, brehs.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

:wow:

I really do feel bad for you breh, no clowning. Maybe you need a louder ringtone or something

But I quote you because a lot of what you're saying reminds me of a chick I work with. Bad, 4000+ followers, all that.

We cool at work mainly, we've hung out once and I was shytfaced before I saw her, so I was being anti and decided to go home before I made a fool out of myself. Plus, there were dudes trying to get at her left and right so I was like fukk it I'm out :yeshrug:.

She hit me the next morning asking was I good. I was like yea, just got too tired and decided to roll. We haven't went out since but we kick it at work.

She buys me coffee, food, cigs, w/e because I cover for her usually... and we chill and smoke/talk on breaks. One time we literally talked for hours in her ride... Time flew by. And we do this a lot tho. She give me these looks sometimes and I'm like :mindblown: Because she's hard as fukk to read. And sometimes if I ignore her she gives me these lil attitudes and I'll ask her if she's good and she'll just say sorry, she's cranky or some shyt.

But since she's a bad chick I don't think much of it. She only hits me up outside of work every once in awhile unless I do it first but she usually responds right away. She tells me about all the stalker dudes and it makes me not want to push up on her even more because I'm not trying to be one of them nikkas.

I can't read her but shyt sounds similar to your situation. I still can't tell though and I think I might be looking too hard in it.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a couple of miss opportunities especially back in college, I was so focused on graduating because that was my only shot and could not fukk up:snoop:.

I remember at my old job there was a black and mexican chick and our job catered some food for us and the chick asked me how was my sandwich and I was like it was alright; but the bread was wet. The chick grab my arm and started rubbing it and said you cant say that to a woman, I was huh? She was like you can't say wet because you know a woman p*ssy gets wet when you say that. Man I was on stuck mode.

I have a couple of stories about females at that job. That job had hoes.
But I don't shyt where I work at and a couple of months later she quit and I saw her at the mall pregnant:whew:.

:snoop: For fukks sake...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

I really do feel bad for you breh, no clowning. Maybe you need a louder ringtone or something

But I quote you because a lot of what you're saying reminds me of a chick I work with. Bad, 4000+ followers, all that.

We cool at work mainly, we've hung out once and I was shytfaced before I saw her, so I was being anti and decided to go home before I made a fool out of myself. Plus, there were dudes trying to get at her left and right so I was like fukk it I'm out :yeshrug:.

She hit me the next morning asking was I good. I was like yea, just got too tired and decided to roll. We haven't went out since but we kick it at work.

She buys me coffee, food, cigs, w/e because I cover for her usually... and we chill and smoke/talk on breaks. One time we literally talked for hours in her ride... Time flew by. And we do this a lot tho. She give me these looks sometimes and I'm like :mindblown: Because she's hard as fukk to read. And sometimes if I ignore her she gives me these lil attitudes and I'll ask her if she's good and she'll just say sorry, she's cranky or some shyt.

But since she's a bad chick I don't think much of it. She only hits me up outside of work every once in awhile unless I do it first but she usually responds right away. She tells me about all the stalker dudes and it makes me not want to push up on her even more because I'm not trying to be one of them nikkas.

I can't read her but shyt sounds similar to your situation. I still can't tell though and I think I might be looking too hard in it.
:ohhh: