Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
When she is actually initiating convo with you..making eye contact and showing her teeth. (Hopefully they not crooked).

If she laughs at your jokes and or touches u..she will take the dikk.

breh ,bishes stay laughing at my jokes, I be having nikka mom's dying.....:ohhh: hol'up you saying my boy mom's want the penis?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I seen this thread for months and just:beli: and avoided the thread and re-living my experiences, I missed out on so much puss in my lame days:damn:

:mindblown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
breh ,bishes stay laughing at my jokes, I be having nikka mom's dying.....:ohhh: hol'up you saying my boy mom's want the penis?
Maybe...

But be serious dog, u probably too fukkin goofy and overkill is a p*ssy remover from your zone. Make chicks smile and feel comfortable and u in there..if she is initiating convo with u, asking questions and smiling and shyt that means she digs u. If u trying to be Kevin hart all the time u probably running em off.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Storys breh :shaq:

I met up with my sister in NYC one day. We had lunch. Afterwards, we go back to where she works and I was going to meet up with a friend. So, while I'm talking with my sister outside of where she works, some co-workers walk by and say hi to her. They stop and my sister introduces me to these two guys. I say hi. We talk a bit. Then, they go on their way. But before they go, the one dude shakes my hand just being polite. But he kind of lets go in a gay way, like caressing my palm. :dahell: I was like "...and that dude is 100% gay".

Anyway, that was a gross experience. I ignored his advances like the Bubonic plague.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Maybe...

But be serious dog, u probably too fukkin goofy and overkill is a p*ssy remover from your zone. Make chicks smile and feel comfortable and u in there..if she is initiating convo with u, asking questions and smiling and shyt that means she digs u. If u trying to be Kevin hart all the time u probably running em off.

Nah, breh I'm not even the goofy type... I'm just funny in general.

When chicks get too comfortable with me they want me to go with them and be with them all the time.. I ain't got time for that breh.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I met up with my sister in NYC one day. We had lunch. Afterwards, we go back to where she works and I was going to meet up with a friend. So, while I'm talking with my sister outside of where she works, some co-workers walk by and say hi to her. They stop and my sister introduces me to these two guys. I say hi. We talk a bit. Then, they go on their way. But before they go, the one dude shakes my hand just being polite. But he kind of lets go in a gay way, like caressing my palm. :dahell: I was like "...and that dude is 100% gay".

Anyway, that was a gross experience. I ignored his advances like the Bubonic plague.

Terrible just terrible....read the title :pacspit: :pacspit:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Jodye13532 said:
Nah, breh I'm not even the goofy type... I'm just funny in general.

When chicks get too comfortable with me they want me to go with them and be with them all the time.. I ain't got time for that breh.
Well hey homie, u asked when u should notice if a bytch is feeling u so u don't pass. Feeling comfortable for few minutes is all it takes to get the number and move on. U ain't gotta marry none of these hoes just hit it and quit it. If they want the extra time with u then that's their problem fukk their feelings.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Storys breh :shaq:
1). Had this bad bytch that was a tom boy so I aint really think nothing of her always wanted to shoot ball with me coming to my crib and watching basketball games and such, she used to come to my crib like everyday, my moms used to let her come in the room and all, then one day this chick from up the block that used to come from out of town every summer who I smashed a year before who had the fattest ass I ever had to this day at 12, cuffed me up. Then she came and seen us hanging out, and said why you aint tell me you had a girl started crying and never spoke to me again, that was my ace, but she wanted more. Fast forward like 2 years later ole girl that came to town end up turning into a prostitute and got preggo by a homeless nikka, while the tom boy who ex me ended up turning into the baddest bytch in the hood off that tom boy shyt......

2). Bad bytch from a job training program took when I was 17 named Jaslin Cash I'll never forget (one of the baddest bytches I known top down with a fat ole ass) asked me to walk her home and chill with her home gurl Natalie, me and Natilie is walking her home to Marcy projects, im in my Royal blue suit on my G-stone Brownsville shyt and briefcase not in my street mode, I see nikkas with Red flags on their face and :lupe: I knew I was food, me and Natilie turn around and go home. The Opportunity never came again, then Nattilie got cuffed up then I got no puss

3). I completely forgot this one but, this same job training program this dyke bytch gave the numbers and said call and you could come to my house and chill with my home girls sometime, but me I was still on my scared wait 4 day to call shyt, then I went mustered up the courage to call, the number was missing, gone out my fukking dresser

4). 3 bytches in college and was like damn you fine, whats....really.......good, I'm like naw got a girl:beli:, what made it worse my girl was a ole monkey looking bytch, she brought out the dark side and beast mode in me post break up so I aint mad..

5). 3 weeks later some random bytches call my house phone saying they have a crush on me heard I got a big house and live by myself and got a big dikk, but they refused to tell me who they was tripping me the fukk out, these chicks had my number, my house, told me I was on my porch smoking and all, all I knew is I could tell they were white, I blocked they number after that. A far cry from the man the fukked 2 chicks that called my phone having the wrong number later in life...

6).I had smashed this bad dread when I came down south and we lost touch, my cousin and I searching for chicks go to these broads house and I see the same chick who we had history with, so it's on, but at the house she hugging and kissing dude, Im sitting back in the living:smugfavre: and:youngsabo: at the same time knowing I smashed, knowing that we almost had a relationship and all, with the knowing we about to club. She brings her 2 home gurls along we plan to go to the club, but this wasnt the dummy Mike from past experiences I was a reformed demonic Mike:demonic:, so I say why cant we club at my crib. I took my drunk cousin who couls potentially ruin the day to arby's left him there:camby: and I'm with 3 bytches alone at my crib we smoking drinking going in these hoodrats is twerking my living room, I'm living the life, and ole girl I had I used to mess with went up stairs to my room to take a shower allegedly, but her other home gurl kept being on my dikk and cop blocking cause the dread was her brothers girl, plus I could tell she was feeling me. Im busy chasing her home gurl instead of the dread. Then my drunk cousin arrives and brings up the club, and they is down I aint go cause I had weed to smoke so when I go to bed, I notice a big ass puddle on my bed this bytch went to my room popped herself and squirted and left my bed drenched, and I aint get the puss, all cause I wasted time on her friend. I should have know what was up, cuz she knew I had a shower and bathroom downstairs also:mindblown:............ All 3 of them call later but I was stoned and overslept. The dreads ole man was calling my phone the next day so I kept my distance, and never got back up with them.

And this is off the top of the head at work, what makes my experiences bad some of mine involve multiple bytches and potential 3 somes. I had about 40 bodies in my life, and had about 300 I let off the hook cause of money and time constraints but the p*ssy on a platter that I constantly passed up in my lame days, irks the living shyt out of me to this day, I cant do nothing about it:to:

I will add more later there is plenty:sadbron:, :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
:snoop:

Back in Highschool I was giving this girl a ride home that I had been chasing for a minute but she had a man that went to another school. She was asking me if I saw some movie (cant remember what it was) and talked about how much I would like it and blah blah. We get to her house and shes reluctant to get out the car. Mind you I had landed my very first job and was almost late for work so i'm like...get out the car :birdman:

She then says "hey I have that movie inside if you want to watch it" I say "well isn't your dad home during the day?" she goes "no he's out of town for 2 days".

My idiotic self then says "no I have to go to work and i'm already late"

She just invited me into her empty house...Now that I think back on it, it was a definite green light, and I blew it

Bruh the job I had at the time I could have easily called in. I had a job doing miscellaneous tasks at an Autoshop. Mopping up oil, picking up parts, giving customers rides home etc. I didn't HAVE to be there.

Took an L

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
16 years old this white girl iwanted to fukk so bad c ame over and wanted me to burn her a cd

got a list already and then i was like "anything else??"(meth damon status)

'yes, "i can tell you wanna fukk"' just looking right at me.

me: "alright i'll look"

:deadmanny:

8..... 9.... 10

AND HE'S OUT FOR THE COUNT!!!