Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got one. This actually happened last spring. I swear I thought I was too old for this sht to happen to me. But then it caught me by surprise.:russ:

So at work, a sista comes in with her white boyfriend. It’s their first day working with us and my boss assigns the white dude to go somewhere else, but places the sista with me. She was like a 5ft 3, slighter darker skinned, keke Palmer clone. Had her braids exactly like this….
gettyimages-1191619941.jpg

I really didn’t think anything of it at the time because I saw her pairing up with white dude and I understand the getDown with those types. Not worth effort.:yeshrug:

So I orient her. I run her through what she will be doing. She asks a few questions about job promotion, pay scales, vacation, daily procedure, etc. In the middle of all of this, she repeatedly leaves her/our working area to go fraternize with white dude. Then she returns to me, occasionally she did this even in the middle of me speaking to her. Again I don’t think anything of it.

Later on I noticed something weird, but it didn’t phase me at the time. So I usually cycle through the same set of clothes at work. I dress well, but I don’t feel like putting the effort into variety while working for @Another Man . If you watch me, you can kinda predict what I will wear. So I notice that one day of the week, me and the sista are matching the colors on our fits. A few days later, she has almost exactly the same clothes as me in another color and for a different outfit.. After that, it happens a 3rd time. And I’m like, “wow, what are the odds of that?”:ohhh:

During her 2nd week of orientation, I get re-promoted (I got demoted like a year ago. I wrote about it on here before. I basically damaged two company cars with a 3rd company car. Miracle they kept me . But that’s another story :mjlol:). So I get my old gig back and I’m swamped with managerial work/overseeing equipment for three more weeks to the point that I don’t pay attention to the new hires. So when I come back to chill with some colleagues 3 weeks later, I ask about the sista. And they tell me that she(and her boyfriend) quit, to chase income arbitrage from covid vacancies at other companies . I’m like cool cause it doesn’t bother me.

So I think that is the end of it, and I probably won’t see her again or even remember her name.

I was wrong. So 2months after she leaves, I get called into my boss’s office. And the atmosphere is somber and serious. I look around and I see all the other department heads, and my boss, and also my boss’s boss in the room. And I’m thinking, “oh fck….. What did I do this time? Welp, this probably my last day here after the car incident. Halp!!! ”:sadcam::francis::mjcry:

My immediate boss cuts a grin and im like :stopitslime:, expecting this fool to fire me, but then an adjecent departmenT head walks up to me in the office and says “CopiousX I’ve been meaning to talk to you ever since the car incident….”:mjgrin:
The adjacentDepartment head asks, “ so….do you anybody named KekePalmerClone?”:mjgrin:

I deny knowing anything about it. I truly had no idea who that name was. Then the adjacent-department-boss explains that he was ambushed outside of his car a week prior, and he was approached by a black woman. The woman asked this boss whether he knew who @CopiousX was. And she even gave the adjacent-department-boss a package to give to me. So the boss hands me this “package” and I’m still confused cause everyone in the room is making a :mjgrin: face.

. So I open the package and find a bag of Lindor truffles.
3746601585.jpg
You know, those circle chocolate things which come individually wrapped, but in a bigger bag. And As I look into the bag I see writing on every sing wrapper within the bag. So what does it say? On the writing it says KekePalmerClone’s IG, Facebook, and number. ON EVERY SINGLE PEICE OF CHOCOLATE. She even put a note at the bottom of the bag saying she’s been thinking about me ever since she left.
And I’m like :gucci::mjtf::picard: because I knew this woman for two weeks and barely had and real convo with her. We legit just talked about work procedure. I had even forgotten her name.
Did you smash :unimpressed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got one. This actually happened last spring. I swear I thought I was too old for this sht to happen to me. But then it caught me by surprise.:russ:

So at work, a sista comes in with her white boyfriend. It’s their first day working with us and my boss assigns the white dude to go somewhere else, but places the sista with me. She was like a 5ft 3, slighter darker skinned, keke Palmer clone. Had her braids exactly like this….

I really didn’t think anything of it at the time because I saw her pairing up with white dude and I understand the getDown with those types. Not worth effort.:yeshrug:

So I orient her. I run her through what she will be doing. She asks a few questions about job promotion, pay scales, vacation, daily procedure, etc. In the middle of all of this, she repeatedly leaves her/our working area to go fraternize with white dude. Then she returns to me, occasionally she did this even in the middle of me speaking to her. Again I don’t think anything of it.

Later on I noticed something weird, but it didn’t phase me at the time. So I usually cycle through the same set of clothes at work. I dress well, but I don’t feel like putting the effort into variety while working for @Another Man . If you watch me, you can kinda predict what I will wear. So I notice that one day of the week, me and the sista are matching the colors on our fits. A few days later, she has almost exactly the same clothes as me in another color and for a different outfit.. After that, it happens a 3rd time. And I’m like, “wow, what are the odds of that?”:ohhh:

During her 2nd week of orientation, I get re-promoted (I got demoted like a year ago. I wrote about it on here before. I basically damaged two company cars with a 3rd company car. Miracle they kept me . But that’s another story :mjlol:). So I get my old gig back and I’m swamped with managerial work/overseeing equipment for three more weeks to the point that I don’t pay attention to the new hires. So when I come back to chill with some colleagues 3 weeks later, I ask about the sista. And they tell me that she(and her boyfriend) quit, to chase income arbitrage from covid vacancies at other companies . I’m like cool cause it doesn’t bother me.

So I think that is the end of it, and I probably won’t see her again or even remember her name.

I was wrong. So 2months after she leaves, I get called into my boss’s office. And the atmosphere is somber and serious. I look around and I see all the other department heads, and my boss, and also my boss’s boss in the room. And I’m thinking, “oh fck….. What did I do this time? Welp, this probably my last day here after the car incident. Halp!!! ”:sadcam::francis::mjcry:

My immediate boss cuts a grin and im like :stopitslime:, expecting this fool to fire me, but then an adjecent departmenT head walks up to me in the office and says “CopiousX I’ve been meaning to talk to you ever since the car incident….”:mjgrin:
The adjacentDepartment head asks, “ so….do you anybody named KekePalmerClone?”:mjgrin:

I deny knowing anything about it. I truly had no idea who that name was. Then the adjacent-department-boss explains that he was ambushed outside of his car a week prior, and he was approached by a black woman. The woman asked this boss whether he knew who @CopiousX was. And she even gave the adjacent-department-boss a package to give to me. So the boss hands me this “package” and I’m still confused cause everyone in the room is making a :mjgrin: face.

3746601585.jpg
You know, those circle chocolate things which come individually wrapped, but in a bigger bag. And As I look into the bag I see writing on every sing wrapper within the bag. So what does it say? On the writing it says KekePalmerClone’s IG, Facebook, and number. ON EVERY SINGLE PEICE OF CHOCOLATE. She even put a note at the bottom of the bag saying she’s been thinking about me ever since she left.
And I’m like :gucci::mjtf::picard: because I knew this woman for two weeks and barely had and real convo with her. We legit just talked about work procedure. I had even forgotten her name.

You say all that and could've dropped her IG page, but didn't.:gucci: Suspect. :francis:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

3746601585.jpg

Im surprised because normally when a black woman mess with a cac they tend to only mess with cacs
:jbhmm:

Did you hit her up?
:shaq: