Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
As a youngin, yeah. A lot. I wasn't real confident when I was in middle school and high school but I had girls hit on me quite a bit. But I didn't realize my self-worth until I got older. shyt, looking back, I realize I probably had more girls hit on me or expressed interest in me than the average dude but I had self-esteem issues and couldn't imagine girls being into me like that.

Sometimes I imagine going back in time and kicking my younger self to sharpen up.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
As a youngin, yeah. A lot. I wasn't real confident when I was in middle school and high school but I had girls hit on me quite a bit. But I didn't realize my self-worth until I got older. shyt, looking back, I realize I probably had more girls hit on me or expressed interest in me than the average dude but I had self-esteem issues and couldn't imagine girls being into me like that.

Sometimes I imagine going back in time and kicking my younger self to sharpen up.
I thought I was the only one that did that. Young me always hit the “she’s just being nice..right? :lupe:“ but I really missed out. Oh well I’m 21 I’m kinda making this next wave work only have a few more years to fuxk around before women want me for my $ and to get married/have kids according to the old heads here:huhldup:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I thought I was the only one that did that. Young me always hit the “she’s just being nice..right? :lupe:“ but I really missed out. Oh well I’m 21 I’m kinda making this next wave work only have a few more years to fuxk around before women want me for my $ and to get married/have kids according to the old heads here:huhldup:

yep.
im 31 and had an ex of mine ask me to nut in her last year.........
now she got another dude in the crib. I dodged a bullet.
fukked off so much money and time.
youve been warned breh.
:ufdup:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Shiiiiit you said you tall gang/handsome gang if I'm not mistaken with another poster so objects in the rear mirror are indeed closer than they appear. Women have told me that'll make a great husband someday, which lets me know a lot of women see me as a great back up plan/clean up man.

fukk all that after 26, game's over

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Shiiiiit you said you tall gang/handsome gang if I'm not mistaken with another poster so objects in the rear mirror are indeed closer than they appear. Women have told me that'll make a great husband someday, which lets me know a lot of women see me as a great back up plan/clean up man.

fukk all that after 26, game's over
Yeah I wouldn’t say tall cuz I’m 6ft on the dot, but yes handsome gang, now I just use my past experiences as reference points lol. One of my legendary Vegas hookups on my 21st bday happened cuz girl opened with the “I bet you get a lot of hoes:ohhh:” instantly recognized that as an invitation rather than the empty compliment I took it as years prior, on some deja vu shyt
tenor.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got one. This actually happened last spring. I swear I thought I was too old for this sht to happen to me. But then it caught me by surprise.:russ:

So at work, a sista comes in with her white boyfriend. It’s their first day working with us and my boss assigns the white dude to go somewhere else, but places the sista with me. She was like a 5ft 3, slighter darker skinned, keke Palmer clone. Had her braids exactly like this….
gettyimages-1191619941.jpg

I really didn’t think anything of it at the time because I saw her pairing up with white dude and I understand the getDown with those types. Not worth effort.:yeshrug:

So I orient her. I run her through what she will be doing. She asks a few questions about job promotion, pay scales, vacation, daily procedure, etc. In the middle of all of this, she repeatedly leaves her/our working area to go fraternize with white dude. Then she returns to me, occasionally she did this even in the middle of me speaking to her. Again I don’t think anything of it.

Later on I noticed something weird, but it didn’t phase me at the time. So I usually cycle through the same set of clothes at work. I dress well, but I don’t feel like putting the effort into variety while working for @Another Man . If you watch me, you can kinda predict what I will wear. So I notice that one day of the week, me and the sista are matching the colors on our fits. A few days later, she has almost exactly the same clothes as me in another color and for a different outfit.. After that, it happens a 3rd time. And I’m like, “wow, what are the odds of that?”:ohhh:

During her 2nd week of orientation, I get re-promoted (I got demoted like a year ago. I wrote about it on here before. I basically damaged two company cars with a 3rd company car. Miracle they kept me . But that’s another story :mjlol:). So I get my old gig back and I’m swamped with managerial work/overseeing equipment for three more weeks to the point that I don’t pay attention to the new hires. So when I come back to chill with some colleagues 3 weeks later, I ask about the sista. And they tell me that she(and her boyfriend) quit, to chase income arbitrage from covid vacancies at other companies . I’m like cool cause it doesn’t bother me.

So I think that is the end of it, and I probably won’t see her again or even remember her name.

I was wrong. So 2months after she leaves, I get called into my boss’s office. And the atmosphere is somber and serious. I look around and I see all the other department heads, and my boss, and also my boss’s boss in the room. And I’m thinking, “oh fck….. What did I do this time? Welp, this probably my last day here after the car incident. Halp!!! ”:sadcam::francis::mjcry:

My immediate boss cuts a grin and im like :stopitslime:, expecting this fool to fire me, but then an adjecent departmenT head walks up to me in the office and says “CopiousX I’ve been meaning to talk to you ever since the car incident….”:mjgrin:
The adjacentDepartment head asks, “ so….do you anybody named KekePalmerClone?”:mjgrin:

I deny knowing anything about it. I truly had no idea who that name was. Then the adjacent-department-boss explains that he was ambushed outside of his car a week prior, and he was approached by a black woman. The woman asked this boss whether he knew who @CopiousX was. And she even gave the adjacent-department-boss a package to give to me. So the boss hands me this “package” and I’m still confused cause everyone in the room is making a :mjgrin: face.

. So I open the package and find a bag of Lindor truffles.
3746601585.jpg
You know, those circle chocolate things which come individually wrapped, but in a bigger bag. And As I look into the bag I see writing on every sing wrapper within the bag. So what does it say? On the writing it says KekePalmerClone’s IG, Facebook, and number. ON EVERY SINGLE PEICE OF CHOCOLATE. She even put a note at the bottom of the bag saying she’s been thinking about me ever since she left.
And I’m like :gucci::mjtf::picard: because I knew this woman for two weeks and barely had and real convo with her. We legit just talked about work procedure. I had even forgotten her name.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got one. This actually happened last spring. I swear I thought I was too old for this sht to happen to me. But then it caught me by surprise.:russ:

So at work, a sista comes in with her white boyfriend. It’s their first day working with us and my boss assigns the white dude to go somewhere else, but places the sista with me. She was like a 5ft 3, slighter darker skinned, keke Palmer clone. Had her braids exactly like this….
gettyimages-1191619941.jpg

I really didn’t think anything of it at the time because I saw her pairing up with white dude and I understand the getDown with those types. Not worth effort.:yeshrug:

So I orient her. I run her through what she will be doing. She asks a few questions about job promotion, pay scales, vacation, daily procedure, etc. In the middle of all of this, she repeatedly leaves her/our working area to go fraternize with white dude. Then she returns to me, occasionally she did this even in the middle of me speaking to her. Again I don’t think anything of it.

Later on I noticed something weird, but it didn’t phase me at the time. So I usually cycle through the same set of clothes at work. I dress well, but I don’t feel like putting the effort into variety while working for @Another Man . If you watch me, you can kinda predict what I will wear. So I notice that one day of the week, me and the sista are matching the colors on our fits. A few days later, she has almost exactly the same clothes as me in another color and for a different outfit.. After that, it happens a 3rd time. And I’m like, “wow, what are the odds of that?”:ohhh:

During her 2nd week of orientation, I get re-promoted (I got demoted like a year ago. I wrote about it on here before. I basically damaged two company cars with a 3rd company car. Miracle they kept me . But that’s another story :mjlol:). So I get my old gig back and I’m swamped with managerial work/overseeing equipment for three more weeks to the point that I don’t pay attention to the new hires. So when I come back to chill with some colleagues 3 weeks later, I ask about the sista. And they tell me that she(and her boyfriend) quit, to chase income arbitrage from covid vacancies at other companies . I’m like cool cause it doesn’t bother me.

So I think that is the end of it, and I probably won’t see her again or even remember her name.

I was wrong. So 2months after she leaves, I get called into my boss’s office. And the atmosphere is somber and serious. I look around and I see all the other department heads, and my boss, and also my boss’s boss in the room. And I’m thinking, “oh fck….. What did I do this time? Welp, this probably my last day here after the car incident. Halp!!! ”:sadcam::francis::mjcry:

My immediate boss cuts a grin and im like :stopitslime:, expecting this fool to fire me, but then an adjecent departmenT head walks up to me in the office and says “CopiousX I’ve been meaning to talk to you ever since the car incident….”:mjgrin:
The adjacentDepartment head asks, “ so….do you anybody named KekePalmerClone?”:mjgrin:

I deny knowing anything about it. I truly had no idea who that name was. Then the adjacent-department-boss explains that he was ambushed outside of his car a week prior, and he was approached by a black woman. The woman asked this boss whether he knew who @CopiousX was. And she even gave the adjacent-department-boss a package to give to me. So the boss hands me this “package” and I’m still confused cause everyone in the room is making a :mjgrin: face.

. So I open the package and find a bag of Lindor truffles.
3746601585.jpg
You know, those circle chocolate things which come individually wrapped, but in a bigger bag. And As I look into the bag I see writing on every sing wrapper within the bag. So what does it say? On the writing it says KekePalmerClone’s IG, Facebook, and number. ON EVERY SINGLE PEICE OF CHOCOLATE. She even put a note at the bottom of the bag saying she’s been thinking about me ever since she left.
And I’m like :gucci::mjtf::picard: because I knew this woman for two weeks and barely had and real convo with her. We legit just talked about work procedure. I had even forgotten her name.

That package would have had me spooked.