Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:huhldup: You better smile even if it’s on some Wednesday Adams’s shyt
f771135f914ebf28dc1f8738d32d3599.gif

Brehette asked me why I don't. Told the truth: I never do, except in some elementary school picture day pictures. Stopped when I was like 9.

I'll laugh my ass off all day but never smile. Even in Thanksgiving and Christmas family pictures I be on some :birdman:.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Brehette asked me why I don't. Told the truth: I never do, except in some elementary school picture day pictures. Stopped when I was like 9.

I'll laugh my ass off all day but never smile. Even in Thanksgiving and Christmas family pictures I be on some :birdman:.

Idk if you ever seen my old avis but all my Facebook photos i got that look

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Exactly.
Women believe they individually deserve the world to give them 100% attention
You ain't lying.

In this case it was a broad that had never said shyt to me, only given me occasional passing glances.

But as soon as she eyes me with this other chick (who's not even on her level) she can somehow speak? :dahell: :mindblown:

Another chick from the gym would see me, walk right past me when I was by myself and not say shyt.

Then one day, when I'm chilling with one of my gym bros shooting the shyt in between sets, she decides to jump in the convo on some obvious :queen:. :mjlol:

It's like when I'm solo but on some :birdman: shyt these girls scared to speak, but as soon as they see me using my social skills and not scowling they can speak.

Maybe I'm not #UglyGang afterall, maybe it's my resting breh face. :ohhh: :yeshrug:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always stand on your square no matter what. Say something crazy and be unapologetic with it. Now me personally I wouldn't just out the blue tell a chic that I want her mouth on my dikk without already knowing how she feel but I will push the envelope

The other night I asked a chic while she was out my way to bring me some candy or some thing, she told me the only thing she could bring was herself. I told her I want that more than the candy.

She didn't even respond until 24 hrs later. So she obviously wasn't feeling it. But my point is that in that 24 hrs, I didn't question or doubt myself. It was a literal :yeshrug: and then I moved on.

Thats how yall brehs gotta be. Why dwell on the women that don't like you when there's other women that do?
You fukked up

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You ain't lying.

In this case it was a broad that had never said shyt to me, only given me occasional passing glances.

But as soon as she eyes me with this other chick (who's not even on her level) she can somehow speak? :dahell: :mindblown:

Another chick from the gym would see me, walk right past me when I was by myself and not say shyt.

Then one day, when I'm chilling with one of my gym bros shooting the shyt in between sets, she decides to jump in the convo on some obvious :queen:. :mjlol:

It's like when I'm solo but on some :birdman: shyt these girls scared to speak, but as soon as they see me using my social skills and not scowling they can speak.

Maybe I'm not #UglyGang afterall, maybe it's my resting breh face. :ohhh: :yeshrug:

shyt maybe.
Women act like grown babies, got this constant need for attention.

Im starting to not take them serious no matter what they say or do. Just give me some vagina and thats it

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
shyt maybe.
Women act like grown babies, got this constant need for attention.

Im starting to not take them serious no matter what they say or do. Just give me some vagina and thats it

You're joining common sense, thinking with the bigger head to keep smaller head fed with no extras/skress gang. It's lowkey MGTOW gang, but unstable cacs gave it a bad name like they do everything. Been ere for a min, and it's nice

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You're joining common sense, thinking with the bigger head to keep smaller head fed with no extras/skress gang. It's lowkey MGTOW gang, but unstable cacs gave it a bad name like they do everything. Been ere for a min, and it's nice

Yeah i actually told myself that other day. I guess i am becoming mgtow. I keep taking Ls tryna put any focus on a broad. Now ima just keep my resting breh face and if i come across a chick that act like she wanna fukk then I'll bite.
:birdman:
:yeshrug: