Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
The brehette she was talking to told me. Told me someone else was checking for me too, but asked why I always looked mad. Apparently some other lady thought I was mean.
I told the brehette I don't smile and stay on some :birdman: shyt.

Brehette was like :mindblown: and said that's why you not in here killing these hoes :martin::ufdup:.

If I keep this up and Mom Dukes ain't finna have no grandbabies. :mjcry:

shytttt i be on my male bytch face shyt too.
My momma still keep looking at me for a granddaughter.

fukk i look like cheesin all day on some friendly shyt?
:snoop:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Easiest way to gauge if a chick is super choosing on you is to say something sexually explicit and "inappropriate" (most guys don't have the balls to do it though)... If she really wants you, NOTHING you say will faze her one bit.

If a chick is making small talk, give her a sidewards compliment like "You got some nice blowjob lips"... Or "I really wanna talk to you but all I can think of is how you look naked"... Literally ANYTHING... And her reaction will not be negative.
She'll play along with whatever crazy shyt you say or laugh it off.

You need Game and balls to pull that off consistently though:wow:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Not for me atleast.
Then these hoes be acting like they mad when you talking to another chick. You not even fukkin with them like that but just speaking to em and they mad and wanna hit you in the head

Breh female coworkers get this way and I'm like :dwillhuh: I'm not fukking any of you or trying, how does my attention carry this weight? bytches be different

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Easiest way to gauge if a chick is super choosing on you is to say something sexually explicit and "inappropriate" (most guys don't have the balls to do it though)... If she really wants you, NOTHING you say will faze her one bit.

If a chick is making small talk, give her a sidewards compliment like "You got some nice blowjob lips"... Or "I really wanna talk to you but all I can think of is how you look naked"... Literally ANYTHING... And her reaction will not be negative.
She'll play along with whatever crazy shyt you say or laugh it off.

You need Game and balls to pull that off consistently though:wow:
:dead::dead::dead:

nikkas finna read these and set them up for MeToo summerjam screen 2022, but Ik what you mean but you gotta have an innuendo middle ground. Can't jump from small talk to "blowjob lips" unless you tryna close same day. No risk it no biscuit, Bruce Arians type beat
:heh:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Breh female coworkers get this way and I'm like :dwillhuh: I'm not fukking any of you or trying, how does my attention carry this weight? bytches be different

Women dumb as shyt.
Then they be having whole dudes/husbands at home and still behaving like this.

Im done with these hoes mane