Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I just had a thought about something that happened to me recently, do you really want to date someone you cannot read?:patrice:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:
this is still jokes

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This post got bumped at the wrong time:mjcry:. Just missed an open lay-up on the bus ride home. Been kicking myself ever since.
IYry.gif
“ridin’ the train, way too shy to go holla,
just watched her get off at her stop, ima coward
fukk it though, you got a way bigger target”

- cole

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Mighta happened again.:patrice:

Walked in the gym without the Beats already on and a broad that I see there a lot of days started making small talk, talmbout she ain't seen me all week...
:lupe:

Wasn't tryna be extra or look too much into it (she usually smiles hello but doesn't speak, but I usually have the OE Beats on). @neotheflyingone said not to be thirsty so I put the headphones on and KIM.
:unimpressed:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Upped.

I still don't think females be choosing.
I work at a clinic now and it be like 2 chicks that talk to me but i think thats it.

One of em i told i only follow two chicks on ig and thats cuz i wanted to see how much booty they had and i dont wanna be no chick fan.

This other woman look like Regina King and got a husband but stay talking to me and be tryna hold on to the bed when i pulling it.

This other chick the best looking one but she skinny and she really just be by the entrance checking temperature and just verbally pick on me when im passing.

:yeshrug:

Son Goku

Daps
Turns out male RBF is real.

A doc at the gym was feeling me but told another brehette that I looked angry all the time. :snoop:

Son Goku

Daps
How you know she was feeling you?

The brehette she was talking to told me. Told me someone else was checking for me too, but asked why I always looked mad. Apparently some other lady thought I was mean.
I told the brehette I don't smile and stay on some :birdman: shyt.

Brehette was like :mindblown: and said that's why you not in here killing these hoes :martin::ufdup:.

If I keep this up and Mom Dukes ain't finna have no grandbabies. :mjcry:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upped.

I still don't think females be choosing.
I work at a clinic now and it be like 2 chicks that talk to me but i think thats it.

One of em i told i only follow two chicks on ig and thats cuz i wanted to see how much booty they had and i dont wanna be no chick fan.

This other woman look like Regina King and got a husband but stay talking to me and be tryna hold on to the bed when i pulling it.

This other chick the best looking one but she skinny and she really just be by the entrance checking temperature and just verbally pick on me when im passing.

:yeshrug:
Females don’t be choosing :mindblown: