Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
relax, breh. Leave that chic alone. She's using you for attention

Check this out... when a woman really wants a man, when you approach her, she will let you know.

I'm not saying brehs don't get out the friendzone sometimes, but I am telling you that the chances of that happening are slim and in the meantime all you're doing is hurting your own image.

MOVE ON. Keep it cool and cordial with her but all that chatter that you doing with her is getting you nowhere but deeper into the friendzone.

Listen to your uncle Neo on this one.

I know breh.
She the one who keep initiating contact.
It just be boring as hell so I'll speak back when she talk to me

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
This thread is the GOAT, so entertaining!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
She probably ain't lying about having a man at 28.....

Yeah she claim she aint bullshyttin so..
:yeshrug:

Im randomly working Tuesday , she pop up behind me YOU MOVING TOO SLOW.
:stopitslime:

Just told her I GOT THIS and kept what i was doing.

Ima just be normal next time and watch she be seeking some more extra attention.
She cool and all but she aint gimme a yes so its
:camby:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I was walking with my friend yesterday. He was carrying/pushing his son in the stroller and I was walking the dog and an older brehette stops us and asks us about the dog, age and everything and tells us about her RIP dog and stuff. The woman says the dog is "petite, just like me" and I say "ayyy, thats the way to do it!:obama:"

she then goes on talking about her living situation and how she can't have a dog, her friend's dog is pregnant and she'll prob get one of the puppies once shes moves in a couple months...

after that I was like, yeah thats whatsup! and we part ways

my homie was watching the whole thing and he starts laughing afterwards talking about she was flirting with me bringing up her lease and her figure and shyt. This used to happen all the time when we went out on u st. One time I left the bar we were at and got a pizza, while I was drunk and waiting my friend shows up with two women like :lolbron: I eat half of the pizza by myself and fall asleep on the couch. Next thing I know my homie is waking us up and we are leaving. I'm like aight bet, ya'lls couch was comfy.

brehs, my girl says I may have aspergers or some shyt I couldn't have, for the life of me, realized the older brehette was flirting. I just thought she was confident/fishing for compliments.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I was walking with my friend yesterday. He was carrying/pushing his son in the stroller and I was walking the dog and an older brehette stops us and asks us about the dog, age and everything and tells us about her RIP dog and stuff. The woman says the dog is "petite, just like me" and I say "ayyy, thats the way to do it!:obama:"

she then goes on talking about her living situation and how she can't have a dog, her friend's dog is pregnant and she'll prob get one of the puppies once shes moves in a couple months...

after that I was like, yeah thats whatsup! and we part ways

my homie was watching the whole thing and he starts laughing afterwards talking about she was flirting with me bringing up her lease and her figure and shyt. This used to happen all the time when we went out on u st. One time I left the bar we were at and got a pizza, while I was drunk and waiting my friend shows up with two women like :lolbron: I eat half of the pizza by myself and fall asleep on the couch. Next thing I know my homie is waking us up and we are leaving. I'm like aight bet, ya'lls couch was comfy.

brehs, my girl says I may have aspergers or some shyt I couldn't have, for the life of me, realized the older brehette was flirting. I just thought she was confident/fishing for compliments.

Every guy should have a dog, better yet a puppy or a cat on a leash lol. They give us an easy way to approach and most girls genuinely love dogs/and cats! :wub:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Do it again breh. You do understand women like to be pursued don't you? It's a defense mechanism. They put up a little fight to make it fun and make sure you're really interested. Always remember this.

If she turns you down again charge it to the game. You know then. But come at her honestly. Tell her you want her.

Fun for who, though? That indecisiveness and mixed-signal thing will get people into problems. You're better off not rewarding those kinds of moves with attention fuel.

And no, fellas don't have to fling themselves all the way over to the so-you-tryna-get-the-pipe? side of things either.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Fun for who, though? That indecisiveness and mixed-signal thing will get people into problems. You're better off not rewarding those kinds of moves with attention fuel.

And no, fellas don't have to fling themselves all the way over to the so-you-tryna-get-the-pipe? side of things either.

I didn't say harass her, I just said let her know he's really interested if he is.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Niccas is still oblivious in 2020. What a world what a world :snoop:

Social retardation is real.

I remember last year a cacette (spicy?) from work was texting me one Friday afternoon and asked me to come through to a kickback she was throwing at her place.

Now I had never got any choosing signals from her; I just kept her laughing at dumb shyt I say and she'd always say wassup when she saw me. So I'm thinking she's just being nice. :yeshrug:

So she asks is a breh finna come through and I told her naw, I had woke up a 3am that day, went to the gym and was finna crash now.

Woke up the next day wondering was she just being nice or was she slick tryna get down? :patrice: :mindblown: