Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
so I got something I wanna bounce off brehs... :patrice: I don't think it's major enough to make it it's own thread, so I'm putting it in here

So I was in wally world a few days back and I'm shopping for my mom. So im in the produce section and this lil sexy slim thick ting walks into the area and me and her make some serious eye contact

So then while I'm picking out stuff that I'm buying she comes right in my vicinity twice... like right next to me. Like she waiting on a nikka to say something

So there's a bunch of ppl right there, like literally 15 ppl standing right there so I play it cool

Then when she walks into another part of the produce aisle, I need something in that area so I walk over to and as she and I are passing each other by, I go "girl you look good in your mask"

Just an ice breaker to get the convo going you know :whoa:

So anyway shes like thank you and then we kinda move around again.

Logistically theres still a bunch of ppl right there and I hate approaching women when it could possibly become a spectacle if she rejects me. So I personally like to approach when it ain't too many ppl around

So anyway she walks out the area and I go back to what I'm doing, think nothing of it. I move up a couple aisles and there she is again and the aisle is empty except for her

I'm like :ahh: heres my chance. So I walk over and ask her name. Her mask is falling down off her face at this point so I can see shes really cute like I thought she was. So she tells me her name, I tell her mine. Then I ask if I can give her a call. She tells me no thank you. I didnt hear her clearly so i ask her to repeat herself. She tells me no thank you again. I tell her okay, well take care

And i walk away

So I go back to shopping without a second thought. Felt good to get that out my system even if it went nowhere. As a man it just feels good to know you tried:steviej:

So anyway I'm shopping on the other side of the store. She walks up and gets in the same aisle with me.:patrice: I'm like okay shes just shopping and doing her thing. And then I go in another aisle and there she is again :dahell:

Then I get my stuff and start walking towards the front of the store and I feel somebody right behind me. I do a slight turn of the head and look, and it's her following right behind me :mindblown:

I could not for the life of me figure out what that was about. Had me :deadrose: cause usually when a woman rejects you and have no interest in you, they try to get as far away as possible not follow you throughout the store :dead: was weird :patrice:

what y'all think?
Low self esteem. She just wanted to be chased that day. Leave those types alone.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You're her sounding board and the one that she comes to vent to while some other man likely comes and blows her back.

She's using you breh.

If I were you I'd take a hardline stance and fall back on her azz. Don't call her or text for a couple weeks and don't accept her trying to reach out to you either. Then if I ever did dialogue with her again I'd be very short and tell her very concisely what my intentions are with her.

Women will use multiple men to fulfill multiple needs, but don't allow her to have a her cake and eat it too. You supplying her with a need and not getting no azz out of it or anything and that should be a no go.

000.gif

Mind blown. This post explained something that's been bugging me for a minute.

Dap + rep.

So a couple years ago I met a white girl at work. We would go back and forth, and I couldn't tell if she was just being super nice or was sending choosing signals. Whenever she came in and saw me we would chop it up, so I assumed she was flirting and that I mighta had a shot. Didn't see a ring on her finger. :shaq:

A few months later and I see her outside the gym. I've seen her pop up random places every few weeks or so since I first met her and she always speaks, laughs at dumb corny shyt I say, whatever. Now I had been felt some type of way and girl was low-key on my mind all the time. Usually I woulda been on my bytch shyt and just talked to her but not spit no game since I couldn't tell if she was choosing or thought we were just cool like that.

But at this point in time I'm the buffest I've ever been and the confidence is at an all time time. So when I see her after leaving the gym I ended up telling her (not asking) that Imma start going to the gym with her to get her right; I'm her new personal trainer. So we make plans to meet up the next day or two and a nikka was cheesing when he walked away like
giphy.gif

So it's time to finally meet up, I get there, she's there, I'm checking her out and she's looking so right in them yoga pants. :takedat:

(First L) From talking to her before I knew she had a kid and I was cool with that because I was simping hard and really wanted to pipe. Turns out she had a whole nikka and another kid and only mentioned dude to me for the first time once we inside the gym getting it started. :mjcry:

Now normally I would have just cut my losses and moved on, but she was excited to work out with a breh and I had already given her my word. Then I realized (:ohhh:) this bish got some friends, and if I get in cool with her she can put me on game with one. Wrong. Only girl I ever met of hers she was low-key beefing with and the other broad had a dude too. :deadmanny:(Second L)

My dumbass shoulda really not pushed the envelope but them one gym shorty saw me with my "client" and started talking to me, asking me questions like 'are you a trainer', 'can you come help me with my form'. Now this other gym girl was a Instagram fitness thot that I had seen in the gym for months but had never said two words to me. Now all of a sudden she can see a nikka and knows what's up. :dahell: I realized that most people don't know I'm not smashing this broad, and when you're with a girl other girls seem to want to know what's up too. So I keep playing along and bringing ole girl to the gym. I later found out the Instathot was smashing a whole buncha dudes and I prolly coulda been one of them, but I'm focused too much on the broad I wasn't smashing and missed my shot. (Third L)

Fast forward almost two months and this girl isn't really serious about working out. She shows up not having eaten shyt all day, or will skip a session last-minute depending on her schedule; she's not really making as much progress as I know she could, but she seemed cool with it. She ends up quitting the gym and I don't see or here from her for a good minute (it's August, she ends up texting me late the following January).

So she tells me she's ready to start up again, she dropped the ball, she's sorry but she had personal shyt going on. I'm still on my bullshyt thinking :smugdraper: I can still turn this L into a dub, just need to get her right and the get at her crew. (Fourth L) So she ends up going with me for a couple of months and she's still on her bullshyt: will not show up sometimes, not making progress, etc. But always has a good attitude and always thanks me for my time. I'm getting annoyed as hell; she's not introducing me to the friends, she's not taking this gym shyt seriously: she's wasting my time, and her ass ain't making good progress. :dead:

Eventually she asks me if we can start going more often (from 3 to 4 or 5 times a week) and I actually laughed at her face like you barely show up regularly as it is and now all of a sudden you wanna go more often? :camby: So maybe a week after that conversation she stops going altogether and I'm like :rudy: okay, cool, on to the next thing. But we still text back and forth, random shyt, sometimes I text her when I'm with other broads at the gym like "wish u were here:troll:".

Turns out shyt wasn't sweet at home and she and old buddy are done. So I'm texting her one night and I end up shooting my shot and get hit with a soft no. (Fifth L)

So when ole girl comes into work I see her but play it super cool. She tries to hit me with some bird babble but I gave the nod and kept it moving. :unimpressed: One day running errands I seen her with a bunch of cases of water. She's still weak and I wasn't doing shyt so I helped her load them in her car. She still friendly but I made very little small talk and kept pushing.

Shorty ends up moving away for work a few months after that, doesn't say goodbye, and a nikka never got to pipe. :upsetfavre:

Thinking back to all the bullshyt I went though with this broad, I was prolly just a nikka she was using to either vent to and/or escape the bullshyt she had going on at home. I was giving her attention she prolly wasn't getting at home and that was it. I was just her gym nikka, and she mostly had at least one dude (mighta been old buddy) that was giving her the pipe.

Once I told her I wasn't gonna be able to keep filling that need, that's when shyt went cold. :francis:

Oh well, at least it didn't cost me anything but some free time. :troll:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nicca if you dont holla at that woman... :gucci:

EDIT yalls gym is back open?:patrice:

Just seen the same lady at the store with a ole ass breh in tow. :dahell: :dead:

Ain't say shyt and don't think she saw me; had the sunglasses/hat/mask combo like I was finna rob on.

And as I was leaving Publix a older brehette pulled the window down and I thought she was choosing. :scusthov:

Turns out she needed 'gas money' and wanted to hold something. :whew: :deadmanny:

I kept it pushing. :obama:

(First rule of fundraising is "don't give nothing to nobody. Period. No charities, no homeless people, Salvation Army, Red Cross, starving Africans, nothing." I ain't shyt. :skip:)

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I brought her up in the quick gems thread but this chick at work would randomly start talking to me. I tried to pull her a few weeks ago telling her she been acting like she choosing and she shot me down.
Every since then, she keep going out her way to talk to me at work. I keep catching her looking at me and every thing.

Idk what she want because i tried her already off of what i thoughts was signals; now that she said no, she acting like she showing a super extra amount of signals.

Im not trying her twice tho
:whoa:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I brought her up in the quick gems thread but this chick at work would randomly start talking to me. I tried to pull her a few weeks ago telling her she been acting like she choosing and she shot me down.
Every since then, she keep going out her way to talk to me at work. I keep catching her looking at me and every thing.

Idk what she want because i tried her already off of what i thoughts was signals; now that she said no, she acting like she showing a super extra amount of signals.

Im not trying her twice tho
:whoa:

Do it again breh. You do understand women like to be pursued don't you? It's a defense mechanism. They put up a little fight to make it fun and make sure you're really interested. Always remember this.

If she turns you down again charge it to the game. You know then. But come at her honestly. Tell her you want her.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Do it again breh. You do understand women like to be pursued don't you? It's a defense mechanism. They put up a little fight to make it fun and make sure you're really interested. Always remember this.

If she turns you down again charge it to the game. You know then. But come at her honestly. Tell her you want her.

Yeah i know women like being pursued and thats what i did.
She had initially told me she was talking to someone and i still kept at it a few more sentences then dipped.

Now sunday at work she keep talking to me and she like WHY YOU LOOKIN SO MEAN. I tell her im tired she on some IMA NEED YOU TO GET SOME REST SIR. I tell her I COULDNT SLEEP CUZ I KEPT DREAMING ABOUT YOU. Blah blah we kept ranfomly talking and im saying lil goofy flirtatious shyt that got her laughing.

She yell me at one point that she don't feel like doing what she was doing i tell her YOU NOT EVEN DOIN NTTN. She day she like a challenge. I tell her HERE I GO RIGHT HERE. I TRIED TO BITE YO NECK AND TAKE YOU UP THE TREE THAT ONE DAY BUT YOU WAS PLAYIN TALKING BOUT YOU WAS TALKING TO SOMEBODY. She tells me she not gone bullshyt me and she hope ill do the same.

Random other talking throughout a 10/hlf hr shift and that was it.
She might just be liking the attention.
:jbhmm:

Edit: at one point she was like SIR STOP LETTING THEM PACKAGES PASS YOU UP. I tell her GUHL I GOT THIS, YOU AINT GOTTA WATCH ME. she says AINT NTTN ELSE TO DO.

All that shyt sound like choosing but at the same time just her enjoying free validation

Daps
She had initially told me she was talking to someone and i still kept at it a few more sentences then dipped.

Now sunday at work she keep talking to me and she like WHY YOU LOOKIN SO MEAN. I tell her im tired she on some IMA NEED YOU TO GET SOME REST SIR. I tell her I COULDNT SLEEP CUZ I KEPT DREAMING ABOUT YOU. Blah blah we kept ranfomly talking and im saying lil goofy flirtatious shyt that got her laughing.

She yell me at one point that she don't feel like doing what she was doing i tell her YOU NOT EVEN DOIN NTTN. She day she like a challenge. I tell her HERE I GO RIGHT HERE. I TRIED TO BITE YO NECK AND TAKE YOU UP THE TREE THAT ONE DAY BUT YOU WAS PLAYIN TALKING BOUT YOU WAS TALKING TO SOMEBODY. She tells me she not gone bullshyt me and she hope ill do the same.

Edit: at one point she was like SIR STOP LETTING THEM PACKAGES PASS YOU UP. I tell her GUHL I GOT THIS, YOU AINT GOTTA WATCH ME. she says AINT NTTN ELSE TO DO.

All that shyt sound like choosing but at the same time just her enjoying free validation

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

How old is she? Sounds young.