Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
This thread was tremendous. Sooner or later, I'll go back and re-read it. The two stories I can recall is the Babylon 5 response and an exasperated chick noticing a pet cat or dog lick itself and remark "at least someone is getting some action".

There's a bunch of funny ones like those, I just don't remember.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
come up off them flaws :birdman:

Two years ago I was working and some VIP guests came in. I'm at my desk, chilling, doing me. One of the guests was a lady, lightskin, definitely already in her 40's, not really cute in the face. :ehh: They meet my bosses, start doing their thing. After a while the VIPs start to leave, and the lady asks if I can take her over to the other building for something. I'm wearing a tight ass shirt, prolly tipping the scales at like 210, was super brolic. So I get up, take her across the way to the building, go back to my desk and I'm chilling.

A little while later she comes back to the office and is asking is the office empty or are my supervisors nearby. I'm thinking :lupe: "Did I fukk something up, is a nikka about to get snitched on? Why she wanna know where my boss at?" So I told her the truth, that one of em is in the back about 30 feet away. So she's like okay, cool, basically and leaves.

So I ran it back for my boy when he came in and he's like I'm pretty sure she wanted that young meat (:dame:) and was tryna get you alone. I hit him with the :rudy: face and kept pushing, but then started thinking about it more and more.

If I really was in trouble she woulda definitely had words for management, she wouldna asked if I was alone.

Even though she was a bit of a butterface, she had that cash and coulda had that fire box.

I'll never know but at least I didn't get fired. :whew:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Two years ago I was working and some VIP guests came in. I'm at my desk, chilling, doing me. One of the guests was a lady, lightskin, definitely already in her 40's, not really cute in the face. :ehh: They meet my bosses, start doing their thing. After a while the VIPs start to leave, and the lady asks if I can take her over to the other building for something. I'm wearing a tight ass shirt, prolly tipping the scales at like 210, was super brolic. So I get up, take her across the way to the building, go back to my desk and I'm chilling.

A little while later she comes back to the office and is asking is the office empty or are my supervisors nearby. I'm thinking :lupe: "Did I fukk something up, is a nikka about to get snitched on? Why she wanna know where my boss at?" So I told her the truth, that one of em is in the back about 30 feet away. So she's like okay, cool, basically and leaves.

So I ran it back for my boy when he came in and he's like I'm pretty sure she wanted that young meat (:dame:) and was tryna get you alone. I hit him with the :rudy: face and kept pushing, but then started thinking about it more and more.

If I really was in trouble she woulda definitely had words for management, she wouldna asked if I was alone.

Even though she was a bit of a butterface, she had that cash and coulda had that fire box.

I'll never know but at least I didn't get fired. :whew:
I probably would have been completely ignorant as well:ld:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
if we are actually talking about chicks I was attracted to...... If I thought they were serious, I would have said something to them

the rest i don't care about

Son Goku

Daps
This just happened.

There's an older brehette who goes to a couple of my same gym spots. Last 2 weeks she's been saying good morning when I walk in the gym.

Thursday I'm walking round the hopsicle wit my homeboy, I'm wearing my work uniform and I randomly see her there. She sees me and says hey, I say what's up, keep it pushing. :unimpressed:

Today I walk in, see the same lady, said good morning back. Didn't have the Beats on and she continues the convo with a "you looked good wearing your uniform yesterday.. " :shaq:

Now normally I'd assume that's a green light and try and push, but this lady is kinda bad body (ass is fat tho :ehh:) and not really cute in the face so I played it off, put the Beats on, and started squatting. :hamster:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
Nicca if you dont holla at that woman... :gucci:

EDIT yalls gym is back open?:patrice:

She not it at all. Prolly couldn’t even get the meat hard. :dame: Already know that ain’t it. Gotta have at least 20 years on me, and not on some milf shyt.

Told my homeboy and he had seent her. He was like “naw.” :scust:

As for gyms being back open, most never closed. (This Florida btw.) Prolly why out cases steady staying spiking. :mjcry:

Daps
She not it at all. Prolly couldn’t even get the meat hard. :dame: Already know that ain’t it. Gotta have at least 20 years on me, and not on some milf shyt.

Told my homeboy and he had seent her. He was like “naw.” :scust:

As for gyms being back open, most never closed. (This Florida btw.) Prolly why out cases steady staying spiking. :mjcry:

Be careful out there, breh. ppl are dropping in FL right now...

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I just found out a chick I work with has a major crush on me:gucci: I know her through my sister and she was actually the one that helped me get the job. She’s always been nice, I knew she was attracted to me but never thought nothing of it since we worked together and I have a strong personal policy of not dating women I work with. The worst of all is recently we saw each other at a small kickback at my sister where I met this fly ass flight attendant that I’m trying to kick it with :mjcry: