Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Truth be told, LA Knight should be the one facing Lashley at Wrestlemania as a promotion for making that stank ass angle with Bray tolerable. That would’ve been the perfect moment for Knight to become a fully fledge babyface. He’s already catching steam with his “Yah” catchphrase. Another wasted opportunity in my opinion.

I understand Bray has more longevity and is highly invested. He also brings a lot of money for his merchandise/brand but I absolutely hate his matches. His promos and vignettes while creative are nonsensical and ridiculous in a bad sense.

I feel bad for Lashley that he gotta wrestle Bray at wrestlemania and you know the match will be terrible on Bray’s end.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Kylie Rae is wrestling's equivalent to Ben Simmons.

No she isn't because people actually want to see her. No matter what she's going through she's doesn't seem to be criticized too much. She's more like Michael Beasley.... we all wished he lived up to that potential but we don't hate him for not... ben simmons is just ass like Bray Wyatt

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I never seen a wrestler trend on Twitter non stop, Made fans wanted to see back, people people on the coli said he as good but vince fukked him, dobut to the biggest pop of last year go out like this.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People making excuses for his dumbass0 to no ends... "he doesn't wanna do this and that because it reminds him of Luke harper" but remember they filed a trademark for uncle howdy and uncle harper.... so you can only imagine the fukkery Bray had in mind with this shyt. Dude took his ball and went home... and he should fukking stay there