Even the NY Post tired of Bray Wyatt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@Alan Johnson and @Ed MOTHERfukkING G , you weirdos have some issue with me and quick to jump on my dikk without doing some research on the last page. These were posted right after the health issue tweet:
Based on what? The guy has wrestled for like 10 minutes since October.

my man fell out of his recliner :pachaha:

He wrestles once every six months and he’s somehow injured :pachaha:

Great news for Lashley tho

Give me Gunther vs drew vs sheamus vs Brock vs Lashley vs Omos at mania :wow:

Maybe he's at fat camp w/ Nia Jax :leostare:

fukkin jackasses (Ed and Alan).

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Even @Larry Legend replied around the time talking about how inconsiderate some of the guys were regarding Bray’s health.
I was one of the people that made fun of Chadwick Boseman when he popped out looking skinny so I kinda learned my lesson on biting my tongue when people step away for unclear reasons, especially when you start to hear about mental and physical health possibly being involved..

It’s the internet tho, we’re gonna joke and talk about things. That’s the nature of this shyt..

But in some circumstances, especially this one, all reports kinda pointed to this being about something pretty serious and unrelated to wrestling which is why I always kinda left it alone

:hubie:

That’s just me tho! I can’t fault cats for not taking shyt that serious when details are at minimum. Just look at the Jamie Foxx situation. Best cats can do is just learn from these situations and be better next time. RIP Bray

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People were commenting based on the information provided. Using this as an opportunity to do some 'gotcha'game is some hoe shyt, period.

*Bray is dealing with undisclosed health issues*

It’s ok guys, let’s joke!

But if it was revealed with what he’s dealing with:

Oh no, let’s not joke.

fukk outta here with your bullshyt. Mu fukkas are inconsiderate AF.:scust:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
if some of ya knew he was never the same after Brodie Lee died, ya didnt need to joke on his behalf, as soon as he did the match with Randy at Wrestlemania i knew dude had some issues