Even the NY Post tired of Bray Wyatt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: You know what...I'm glad this thread was dug up because maybe just maybe we all can grow the fukk up from the repost to the fandom. These wrestlers take the time out of the year to entertain us. They don't ask for the ills that come with life, and death is always certain in that type of industry… This whole "gotcha" nonsense is going to die right now, because most of these folks did not know Bray was going to die. All they have seen was a wrestler going through the motions with creative and having weird mid-pushes.

So of course they will shyt on him and so forth. Yet, these people are not monster in this thread. Now, the energy in the Bray thread is disgusting at best because its the same ordeal.

• "So many wrestlers dying"
  • Too young too soon
  • Gotcha shyt from months ago
  • Fake all sorts of love
All in all, its not even about Bray but about posters, with this thread being the prime example of what's wrong with the wrestling community in itself. And why I take constant breaks from the shyt because people will never get over this weird aura of anger, fake shyt, and so forth.

This thread really wasn't needed for the bump, because it was for the wrong reasons. At the end of the day, people are human. This should be a time of reminiscing and just celebrating Bray as a wrestler and his contributions to the game. Yes, Bray had issues and demons that overshadowed his whole self (cheating and leaving his family).

But that's all on him. I'm thinking of the good matches and memories of dude. That's all that matters.

I want folks to come together and stop this bullshyt right now. Because it's foolish for Bray's death to be finger wagging over opinion on Character.

Reminds me of a certain poster who told me to drink bleach, and the next thread comes up...Daffney dies and he says RIP :francis:

Helluva industry:wow:

Daps
Yes.

I don’t understand why he just didn’t take his gimmick to Hollywood when he got cut.

He’s built up industry connections and has an established fan base.

It’s like he wants to be the Rob Zombie of wrestling, except he can’t wrestle. Why not just be the pg rated Rob Zombie of tv/movies? It would probably be less stress on his mentals too.

I stand by this post, and it’s a shame he didn’t get a chance to go to Hollywood

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:wow: You know what...I'm glad this thread was dug up because maybe just maybe we all can grow the fukk up from the repost to the fandom. These wrestlers take the time out of the year to entertain us. They don't ask for the ills that come with life, and death is always certain in that type of industry… This whole "gotcha" nonsense is going to die right now, because most of these folks did not know Bray was going to die. All they have seen was a wrestler going through the motions with creative and having weird mid-pushes.

So of course they will shyt on him and so forth. Yet, these people are not monster in this thread. Now, the energy in the Bray thread is disgusting at best because its the same ordeal.

• Too young too soon
  • Fake all sorts of love
All in all, its not even about Bray but about posters, with this thread being the prime example of what's wrong with the wrestling community in itself. And why I take constant breaks from the shyt because people will never get over this weird aura of anger, fake shyt, and so forth.

This thread really wasn't needed for the bump, because it was for the wrong reasons. At the end of the day, people are human. This should be a time of reminiscing and just celebrating Bray as a wrestler and his contributions to the game. Yes, Bray had issues and demons that overshadowed his whole self (cheating and leaving his family).

But that's all on him. I'm thinking of the good matches and memories of dude. That's all that matters.

I want folks to come together and stop this bullshyt right now. Because it's foolish for Bray's death to be finger wagging over opinion on Character.

Reminds me of a certain poster who told me to drink bleach, and the next thread comes up...Daffney dies and he says RIP :francis:

Good post, but somehow I’m the bad guy for pointing out that shyt. :wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

• Too young too soon
  • Fake all sorts of love

We all just need to be kinder to each other at the end of the day. Everyone gets into it, that's just the internet.. and even I get sucked into shyt (pause) at times, I'm not some holier than thou ass nikka! but I've defintely made it a mission to be less inflammatory in argumentative exchanges, and even when it comes to personal shots I try to keep it light hearted or at least let the person know Its all love even if it takes a DM

and the thing is I'm sure if you go back to like 2014, I was probably a completely different poster. Over the years, I kinda stepped away from that shyt. its stupid. That Japanese wrestler committing suicide, I wanna say her name was Hana? That situation is really one that made me back off all that shyt. I didn't even know who she was, but her story really touched a nikka, brehs.

when I see ya'll calling eachother f bombs and shyt every other thread, I really be like damn lol.. dudes really be crashing out over this stuff.

:mjlit:

it don't eeeem need to be all that!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just because people made jokes about his character or his wrestling doesn't mean they wanted him to die. Grow up.
I just realized you’re making up shyt, as usual, to jump at an opportunity to get your kicks off. I never said anything about dudes wishing death on him. Was my comment vague? Sure, I shoulda went further about mentioning the health jokes, but all you had to do was check the next page to see what I l meant. I’d tell you to fukk off but I already know you’re gonna jump on my dikk in the next few weeks. :scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Everybody works a job and they’re highly paid to do it. Do you say this about the actors putting on plays locally? Does anyone actually say this about boxers or fighters? No.

I’m tired of people changing up cause a stranger died. He sucked and I want to make fun of him. None of us knew him. If an actor died in an ironic way we’d be able to joke.

Bray Wyatt fukking sucked. Nothing he did was interesting. He talked in circles and said nothing. Has two of the top five worst matches ever.

No I didn’t want him to die he was wild young, but he had a heart disease and got Covid and still didn’t lose weight. ima keep the same energy.

And that's admirable. The energy is kept the same which is all I asked in this world where we shyt on a sick patient, but quick to be at the wake.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Everybody works a job and they’re highly paid to do it. Do you say this about the actors putting on plays locally? Does anyone actually say this about boxers or fighters? No.

I’m tired of people changing up cause a stranger died. He sucked and I want to make fun of him. None of us knew him. If an actor died in an ironic way we’d be able to joke.

Bray Wyatt fukking sucked. Nothing he did was interesting. He talked in circles and said nothing. Has two of the top five worst matches ever.
The
No I didn’t want him to die he was wild young, but he had a heart disease and got Covid and still didn’t lose weight. ima keep the same energy.
Be a smark in 2023 brehs :skip:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You're a real b!tch man
8a83.gif

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

• Too young too soon
  • Fake all sorts of love

I'm pretty sure if people knew how serious this was, Nobody would have really joked about him.. But since we live in the time where everything in life is passed off as an"angle" or a "work, People often get too caught up and not take anyone seriously unfortunately.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm pretty sure if people knew how serious this was, Nobody would have really joked about him.. But since we live in the time where everything in life is passed off as an"angle" or a "work, People often get too caught up and not take anyone seriously unfortunately.
Obviously, but just because info isn’t revealed doesn’t mean should be given a pass. It’s about maturity and respecting the privacy of others.

Daps
Reppin
LDN

How the fukk are you gonna say this and have "We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers" directly underneath your fukking username :beli: