Even the NY Post tired of Bray Wyatt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
right, but fr I'mma hop off that ish now because first it was Keith now Bray, this shyt sucks. Brodie and now Bray? is wild.
Bro, That jackass is making up stuff to fit his agenda against me. All you had to look at was the 15-20 posts before my comment to see how dudes were cracking jokes about his health issue. That idiot @Alan Johnson thinks I was talking about the character or wresting jokes. :childplease:

I wonder if those fukkboys woulda kept the same energy if it wasn’t me pointing out that shyt.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Bro, That jackass is making up stuff to fit his agenda against me. All you had to look at was the 15-20 posts before my comment to see how dudes were cracking jokes about his health issue. That idiot @Alan Johnson thinks I was talking about the character or wresting jokes. :childplease:

I wonder if those fukkboys woulda kept the same energy if it wasn’t me pointing out that shyt.
well i was in here probably dapping god knows what and talking talking. I don't fully remember what i said in here. so just seeing this kinda caught me off guard.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Happens everytime. Someone dies, someone wants to try to play gotcha like everyone could interpret vague information at the time, everyone wants to be we are the world/kombaya, then a week later everyone(including the little saints) goes back to the usual routine like nothing happened. Corny

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My son actually suggested he should have been an actor because he was so amazed by that Extreme Rules Horror match with Braun. Dude would have been the MVP of Stephen King.
I think a second career as a creative director or producer or something - very sad. Imagine the work he could have done for a group like LucasFilm etc that thrives on creatives.

Matt Hardy said Bray and Vince had a father/son like relationship where they would fight and Vince would always forgive him and loved his ideas etc I wonder how he's reacting - he's surprisingly very compassionate when a wrestler passes or loses a family member. I remember him calling Maven out of the blue when his mother died of cancer and talking to him about it and encouraging him, or calling Dave when he saw there was news that a wrestler was in an accident and passed and wanted to find out how he could help the family etc.

This is still such a shock with Funk and then Bray. Just wow.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think a second career as a creative director or producer or something - very sad. Imagine the work he could have done for a group like LucasFilm etc that thrives on creatives.

Agreed, especially that White Rabbit promotion they were doing in the run up to his return.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The amount of people on here who have used the mans death to try and prove something on a message board has been sickening :scust:
There’s way more sickening things going on in the world like kids getting kidnapped and molested, or deadbeats continuing to do their thing, or shytty parents raising kids, than people pointing out an observation over a message board. No one’s trying to “prove” anything.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I ain’t mad at cats getting this you’d. If it’s not the right time to address it, when is it?

I got this you’d for downplaying wrestlers dealing with Covid 3 years ago on some joke shyt only for one of my favorite wrestlers to pretty much die from COVID complications.

I ain’t get mad about it. Sometimes you gotta just stand on it like hey, I said some foolish shyt that was probably unnecessary and I would have greatly benefited from shutting the fukk up at the time.

:yeshrug:

Nobody is perfect. None of us could have predicted this would happen. That doesn’t mean you should be allowed to rest comfortably in your imperfection. Playas fukk up. Just say my bad, and try to be better the next time. It’s really no fight to have outside of that.

Next time you see reports of someone battling health problems, maybe don’t take that as an opportunity to fire off jokes at the person in question? I don’t think any of y’all are bad people. Not even the troll muhfukkas. I just think we all get caught up in interneting sometimes

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I ain’t mad at cats getting this you’d. If it’s not the right time to address it, when is it?

I got this you’d for downplaying wrestlers dealing with Covid 3 years ago on some joke shyt only for one of my favorite wrestlers to pretty much die from COVID complications.

I ain’t get mad about it. Sometimes you gotta just stand on it like hey, I said some foolish shyt that was probably unnecessary and I would have greatly benefited from shutting the fukk up at the time.

:yeshrug:

Nobody is perfect. None of us could have predicted this would happen. That doesn’t mean you should be allowed to rest comfortably in your imperfection. Playas fukk up. Just say my bad, and try to be better the next time. It’s really no fight to have outside of that.

Next time you see reports of someone battling health problems, maybe don’t take that as an opportunity to fire off jokes at the person in question?
A LOT of people have too much pride and can’t admit when they fukked up. That’s the way of the world.

I don’t think it would have went this far if that weirdo @Alan Johnson didn’t twist my words around. :scust:

@3Rivers , can you lock this thread before it continues to spiral down? I already know there’s some keyboard happy stalkers ready to reply to my posts. :mjlol:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'll definitely admit I didn't fukk with the new shyt Bray was doing AT ALL.... yeah Uncle Howdy was ass juice. And the way they reported the WrestleMania shyt with Lashley had me going hard on him (Bray wanted to work with Brock and Brock said no so they gave him Lashley and Bray took his ball and went home) the matt hardy shyt was also ass... he redeemed himself with the fun house and the fiend.....

I say all that to say this... the original Wyatt run was classic. Undertaker is my favorite Wrestler so everytime they come out with a new super natural gimmick I latch on to it (Mordecai stan in full effect)

When The Wyatts came out.... I was like "this is it...this is the new Undertaker" I was a big Bray Wyatt fan and thought He had IT. Then they had him job to Cena and Job to Taker.... and then the feud with the Wyatts (with braun added) vs Taker and Kane.... and old taker and Kane beat 4 men even after Bray kayfabe stole their powers....I was sick at how they did my man's.

The kids singing "Hes got the whole world in his hands" around the cage with Cena in the ring is Top 2 supernatural moment in wrestling (only behind the Taker resurrection in the casket match with yokozuna) Bray def had what it took to go head to head with taker in that realm and WWE had to fukk shyt up.

And let's not talk about how Bray already had the fiend as a character in the tuck since he was in fukking NXT.... the foresight he had when it came to his Character development is 2nd to none. Dude actually had promos talking about the fiend (not by name but he would describe him while chilling in the woods during his NXT promos) the fiend should've never lost to Goldberg smh....and then we know Vince had to get his hand on shyt and it went downhill.

Sorry for writing a book but this shyt kinda shook me up yesterday. I found out right before I started work and was upset the whole night..Idk how old everyone else on this site is but ill be 35 in 2 weeks...he was a year older than me .I was a completely different person 13yrs ago and so was Bray. I literally grew up with him since He was on the original NXT when it was just a Gameshow. I fukk with Terry Funk dont get me wrong... but its a different when you spend your child hood watching adults and they get old as you grow... with Bray it was like watching dude grow up right along with me. I just wanna say RIP and hope the fans can get in a "whole world in his hands song going" im sure Bray would appreciate that. Thankyou for the memories :salute:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'll definitely admit I didn't fukk with the new shyt Bray was doing AT ALL.... yeah Uncle Howdy was ass juice. And the way they reported the WrestleMania shyt with Lashley had me going hard on him (Bray wanted to work with Brock and Brock said no so they gave him Lashley and Bray took his ball and went home) the matt hardy shyt was also ass... he redeemed himself with the fun house and the fiend.....

I say all that to say this... the original Wyatt run was classic. Undertaker is my favorite Wrestler so everytime they come out with a new super natural gimmick I latch on to it (Mordecai stan in full effect)

When The Wyatts came out.... I was like "this is it...this is the new Undertaker" I was a big Bray Wyatt fan and thought He had IT. Then they had him job to Cena and Job to Taker.... and then the feud with the Wyatts (with braun added) vs Taker and Kane.... and old taker and Kane beat 4 men even after Bray kayfabe stole their powers....I was sick at how they did my man's.

The kids singing "Hes got the whole world in his hands" around the cage with Cena in the ring is Top 2 supernatural moment in wrestling (only behind the Taker resurrection in the casket match with yokozuna) Bray def had what it took to go head to head with taker in that realm and WWE had to fukk shyt up.

And let's not talk about how Bray already had the fiend as a character in the tuck since he was in fukking NXT.... the foresight he had when it came to his Character development is 2nd to none. Dude actually had promos talking about the fiend (not by name but he would describe him while chilling in the woods during his NXT promos) the fiend should've never lost to Goldberg smh....and then we know Vince had to get his hand on shyt and it went downhill.

Sorry for writing a book but this shyt kinda shook me up yesterday. I found out right before I started work and was upset the whole night..Idk how old everyone else on this site is but ill be 35 in 2 weeks...he was a year older than me .I was a completely different person 13yrs ago and so was Bray. I literally grew up with him since He was on the original NXT when it was just a Gameshow. I fukk with Terry Funk dont get me wrong... but its a different when you spend your child hood watching adults and they get old as you grow... with Bray it was like watching dude grow up right along with me. I just wanna say RIP and hope the fans can get in a "whole world in his hands song going" im sure Bray would appreciate that. Thankyou for the memories :salute:

Damn breh u 35 and remember Yoko(RIP) vs Taker? :ehh:

I was 11 at the time and I’m 41 now

That felt so fukking insane to type

But yea I remember 11 year old me thinking Yoko really bodied Taker and going around asking adults questions trying to find out if Undertaker was gone come back to life :bryan:

RIP Bray :mjcry: