European vs North American description of the Moors

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they sold other Africans/assisted in some of the treatment then that is inexcusable IMO
They didn't. Moors were mostly from North/North Western Africa. The black ones mostly came from Mali, Niger and Mauritania.

The slave trade happened further down the coast.

Don't believe all you see on HL breh, many of them are c00ns and cacs. Do your own research.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Gonna have a couple of these in my crib soon. Can't wait to hang em, shyt's gonna be so piff :banderas:

I got a few of those at home. The originals were by this Austrian guy called Rudolf Ernst, he painted those in the late 1800's. He did one called the Harem Guard that I got over my bed. There was an Italian artist who did some of the same type of paintings but I cant think of his name right now. Its really interesting to see the truth in art like that.

Ive been looking for the original Corsican Flag that has a blind folded Black dude on it to hang in my crib too but I can never find the real one that doesn't look like a white man with a black face. I want the one with the big lips and the nappy hair.This is kinda like the one I am looking for right here

kLdPqzW.png

To me that flag is so deep, a lot of people think its racists and it kinda is, but I look at from the standpoint of thats how much the Moors was in control of they shyt, that when they finally beat them after 700 + years they were so happy that had to commemorate it with a flag that represented their people

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I got a few of those at home. The originals were by this Austrian guy called Rudolf Ernst, he painted those in the late 1800's. He did one called the Harem Guard that I got over my bed. There was an Italian artist who did some of the same type of paintings but I cant think of his name right now. Its really interesting to see the truth in art like that.

Ive been looking for the original Corsican Flag that has a blind folded Black dude on it to hang in my crib too but I can never find the real one that doesn't look like a white man with a black face. I want the one with the big lips and the nappy hair.This is kinda like the one I am looking for right here

kLdPqzW.png

To me that flag is so deep, a lot of people think its racists and it kinda is, but I look at from the standpoint of thats how much the Moors was in control of they shyt, that when they finally beat them after 700 + years they were so happy that had to commemorate it with a flag that represented their people

Breh I read somewhere cacs were saying the reason they had black people on Europeans flags was because they wanted the flag to represent how inclusive they were of all people around the world, even the negros :mjlol:

And the originals were by Ludwig Deutsch I thought.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Breh I read somewhere cacs were saying the reason they had black people on Europeans flags was because they wanted the flag to represent how inclusive they were of all people around the world, even the negros :mjlol:

Yeah these white folks are so in dark about true history its not funny. If you even just look at the bullshyt that is out there you can just look at it with an open mind and see the holes in they story.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
the moors were arabs and berbers with slave armies. Moor is just an old european word for a muslim. They know the names of the people who ruled the armies and cities. The first emirs of andulus claimed to be quriash and were from syria.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

They may be, there are quite a few paintings of Moors from the late 19th century, some by different people. But I know the prints I have here at the crib are by the Rudolf Ernst guy. Or at least that is what is said on the website I got them from. Either way they are some powerful pictures.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They may be, there are quite a few paintings of Moors from the late 19th century, some by different people. But I know the prints I have here at the crib are by the Rudolf Ernst guy. Or at least that is what is said on the website I got them from. Either way they are some powerful pictures.

I was referring specifically to the ones the breh posted. That Rudolph cat has a bunch of paintings of the moors too. Didn't know about him til you mentioned it.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I was referring specifically to the ones the breh posted. That Rudolph cat has a bunch of paintings of the moors too. Didn't know about him til you mentioned it.

He did do that one. And I just looked up that Ludwig guy and apparently him and Rudolf were friends. I never even heard of him until you mentioned his name.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh even the so called arabs in north africa now aren't really THAT arab. It's the language and customs that were adopted... they found out these motherfukkers are white and black for the most part and not the same as people from the arabian peninsula[/quote]
:usure:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
They didn't. Moors were mostly from North/North Western Africa. The black ones mostly came from Mali, Niger and Mauritania.

The slave trade happened further down the coast.

Don't believe all you see on HL breh, many of them are c00ns and cacs. Do your own research.

The Berber/Arab/Moorish were the first to write about and map West Africa and they passed this knowledge to the Spaniards and Portuguese.

Yea most of the Black Moors were Tuaregs from those 3 countries. The same Tuaregs who were fighting for Gaddaffi and are now fighting alongside Arab and Berber terrorist groups like MUJAO, Ansar Dine, etc.

emoney

custom user title
Daps

kLdPqzW.png

Why would you hang up a flag with a kidnapped and blind-folded Black Moor?

That's like hanging up a Black man roped up on a tree or a Black man who is being chained and taken to a slave dungeon