European vs North American description of the Moors

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's another think I've been wondering about, can someone break this down? Its from the "negro law of south carolina".

"SECTION 4 The term Negro is confined to slave Africans (The ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the Negro Asiatics, such as Lascars."

http://genealogytrails.com/scar/negro_law.htm
When were the Berbers slaves and who enslaved them?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When were the Berbers slaves and who enslaved them?

This is what I found, which makes complete sense.

In The United States of America there was a document put together and it was called 'The Negro Law of South Carolina' in 1848 and it reads:

SECTION 4 The term Negro is confined to slave Africans (The ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the Negro Asiatics, such as Lascars. http://genealogytrails.com/scar/negro_law.htm

According to this document the African slaves that came to America were in fact the ancient Berbers who were forced to accept the name NEGRO which we proudly call ourselves BLACK/NEGRO (same word) as the document shows it was CONFINED to African slaves. What you see now is something again that happens throughout all of history just like its happened here in the Americas - you would think that it has always been an European nation. From the time the United States became a nation the Native Americans have been wiped out and what's left of them they were given very small reservations in this massive land. You never hear from them just like you don't hear from the still existing black Berbers because they are being over shadowed by the Arabic people who have taken their land and act as though they are the direct descendants of the ancient Berbers/Moors. While the removal of these Native Americans were going on - across the Atlantic the same thing was happening in all of the Berber lands and now what you see in this places and the people calling themselves Berbers are not the ancestral Berbers. Please note: there was not such thing as North African and Sub-Saharan Africa - these are new terms designed to move black people further away from the North. Actually its crucial that African Americans don't wake up to their origins ... there would be serious ramification on an international level because in the treaty Moors were not supposed to be enslaved or hurt but they did it anyways.

Again - the term 'negro' is being CONFINED to the ancient Berbers (Slave Africans)in America and this is and was done for a reason. The treaty with the Morocco government only gave the European people 50 years to be in America but their intent was to steel this land and all of the Moors that were here provided a problem with that plan. So the European crocks, they agree to enslave and band the name Moor and Berber from the lips of the actual Moorish inhabitants of America. The story about George Washington cutting down the cherry tree is actually a symbolic story about him cutting down the Moorish flag which hung high and was red with a green star. This land by law still belong to the ancient Morocco ruler which was a black Moor. It is no secret that the people of color (African Americans)in America was forced to abandon their culture, religion, identity and names and in returned were beaten and brutally forced to accept Christian names, religion, culture and identity but why? Why not allow people in bondage to keep their identity? The Germans allowed the Jews got to keep their identity and the Americans allowed the Irish to keep their identity when they were originally enslaved in America and the same can be said in the Americans attitude against the Japanese they were able to keep their culture, names and identity but why remove that of the Africans? What was so special about them that they were forced to remove everything? Its real simple and you will understand why once you learn the words of George Washington which were as quoted below:
"If we would agree to take the fezzes and the turbans of the Moors' heads and remove the sandals from their feet and enforce it with severe punishment and to also swear a death oath between ourselves to religiously and faithfully not to allow anyone to teach the Moorish children who they REAL were or who their forefathers were. To only allow the Moorish children to be taught that they are truly negros, black people and color folks;

George Washing goes further to say: "200 years from today the Moorish people will not know their nationality nor the national name of their forefathers also they would not know from which land or ancestor that the descended from

The 'Negro Law of South Carolina' and now George Washington quote actually makes sense now! The African Slaves aka Berbers Moors were connected to the Morocco ruler as they shared the same religion, culture, identity and more. America was commanded not to hurt or kill any Moors of Morocco decent - this didn't apply to all of the Moors such as many of the Berbers Moors (Same people - but there were disagreements at the time) so the Morocco ruler allowed the Europeans to take many of the Berbers to be slavers (He had not idea of what type of slavery the Berbers were in for) but the Morocco Moors were not supposed to be touched. George Washington new they all looked alike so he stripped the Morocco Moors of their names, cultures, identity, religion and cloth and turned them into slaves forcing them to forget just like the vase majority of Berber Slaves. One of the problems that the Morocco ruler had with many of the Berber slaves is that they wouldn't give up their older religion completely because they still held on to animism/vodoun and that was not acceptable to the rule.For those who don't know Vodun/Animism is the oldest religions known to man and it was sacred to the ancient Berbers who were once known to the ancient Egyptians as Barbar, Canaanites, Moabites, Sumerians (one people all Berbers - ancient blacks).. and to those of ancient India as Meru/Meur/Moor.

It is without question that the very people who gave America the right to become a country because no other nation would are the very people who enslaved and forced them to forget this knowledge of who they were and are ... this is why they try so hard to connect African Americans to West African tribes genetically because they have also colonized Africa - divided into many countries and created a hatred within Africans for Afro Americans. So to the question - definitely the ancient Moors were black as they still are today!!!​

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Didn't the moors help with the negative treatment of African slaves?????

these moors are the same ones who sold west africa into slavery. do not forget the moor were islamic, and they hatd west africa for its legacy of devout paganism, thus the selling out in which the europeans eventually drove them out and rendered them useless anyways...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I know breh. They was so damn flagrant with it too. I'm not an insecure dude but no way in hell I'd leave my girl around them :wow:

Art.com breh

http://www.art.com/asp/search_do.asp/_/posters.htm?searchstring=Ludwig Deutsch&SSK=Ludwig Deutsch&WT.oss=Ludwig Deutsch

this breh swaggin :wow:

908px-Juriaen_van_Streek_002.jpg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these moors are the same ones who sold west africa into slavery. do not forget the moor were islamic, and they hatd west africa for its legacy of devout paganism, thus the selling out in which the europeans eventually drove them out and rendered them useless anyways...

So why do modern blacks love them so much? I don't know much about this topic I just know that I saw somewhere that moors were suspect but I come on here and cats act like they were so great. Someone more knowledgable speak on this.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
So why do modern blacks love them so much? I don't know much about this topic I just know that I saw somewhere that moors were suspect but I come on here and cats act like they were so great. Someone more knowledgable speak on this.

because they had europe at its feet (or so they thought they did) and taught whites how to be civilized again.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Deluuxe :patrice: breh I don't think the Berbers were enslaved but I agree that a lot of truth is being hidden.

@jjj123 can you give me some evidence that Moors sold black people to Europeans?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they had europe at its feet (or so they thought they did) and taught whites how to be civilized again.

I don't think that's a sufficient reason to deify them if that is the reason. Anybody else like to explain the moor obsession? No troll I'm dead serious.