Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I see your trying to play wordgames just like the cac's that lie about history because your mad. You want to separate black accomplishments and divide them up so you can physiologically find some way to keep your superiority mindset. We;re done here.

Black people should really stop debating with whites about African civilizations and/or accomplishments. No matter what you say, they'll never admit to blacks doing anything remotely great in history. We don't need their input. Be proud of African history. If they get mad, let them be mad :nigerianhaha: They don't ask for your input about their European history. They don't even entertain your opinion about it. We don't need their opinions on African history. Imagine black people arguing that the Ancient Greeks weren't "really white" (they were way darker skinned than their Northern European peers) and white people accepting that.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Nobody knows too much about the Moors since they burnt all the books after they expelled them..we know that they brought alot of great things into Europe..Spain, Portugul, and some of France,,..but they never ruled those parts..they were in high places under the Arab rulership..the last few years they did rule before they got driven out..

Linz

Banned
Daps
Nobody knows too much about the Moors since they burnt all the books after they expelled them..we know that they brought alot of great things into Europe..Spain, Portugul, and some of France,,..but they never ruled those parts..they were in high places under the Arab rulership..the last few years they did rule before they got driven out..
no c00n

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But yea the Moors were black

tumblr_my0yf7zEvE1rm4wgqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_my0yf7zEvE1rm4wgqo4_500.jpg

tumblr_my0yf7zEvE1rm4wgqo5_500.jpg

Gonna have a couple of these in my crib soon. Can't wait to hang em, shyt's gonna be so piff :banderas:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Breh can I have a summary on what this movie is a bout :lupe:

:dahell:

The play opens with Roderigo, a rich and dissolute gentleman, complaining to Iago, an ensign, that Iago has not told him about the secret marriage between Desdemona, the daughter of a Senator named Brabantio, and Othello, a Moorish general in the Venetian army. He is upset by this development because he loves Desdemona and had previously asked her father for her hand in marriage. Iago hates Othello for promoting a younger man namedMichael Cassio above him, and tells Roderigo that he plans to use Othello for his own advantage. Iago is also angry because he believes, or at least gives the pretence of belief, that Othello slept with his wife Emilia. Iago denounces Cassio as a scholarly tactician with no real battle experience; in contrast, Iago is a battle-tested soldier. By emphasizing Roderigo's failed bid for Desdemona, and his own dissatisfaction with serving under Othello, Iago convinces Roderigo to wake Brabantio, Desdemona's father, and tell him about his daughter's elopement. Iago sneaks away to find Othello and warns him that Brabantio is coming for him.