European vs North American description of the Moors

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
White people hate us so much because deep down (the intelligent ones anyway) know that blacks gave them the blueprint to civilization twice. Ancient Greece pretty much plagiarized everything from Ancient Egypt (blacks). And a thousand years later, Europe was in the dark ages after Rome fell and the Moors (blacks) civilized them again. When you're the "Master Race", that's not something you want to be reminded of :umad:

but look what happen after that :umad:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
White people hate us so much because deep down (the intelligent ones anyway) know that blacks gave them the blueprint to civilization twice. Ancient Greece pretty much plagiarized everything from Ancient Egypt (blacks). And a thousand years later, Europe was in the dark ages after Rome fell and the Moors (blacks) civilized them again. When you're the "Master Race", that's not something you want to be reminded of :umad:

You must spread reputation to at least 40 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Malik again.

:lawd:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Ehhh in Southern Europe, we civilized them but in Western Europe, Charlemagne united them cavemen.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
damm what is this ether agains white people, its hypocritical and quite sad :aicmon:

but ill defend against hate....

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
can we ban this east european racist cac @SkillClash :pacspit:

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
damm what is this ether agains white people, its hypocritical and quite sad :aicmon:

Its not ether its the truth breh :what:. Im not sure if that was German or dutch but I just noticed more Europeans will keep it real when it comes to history. The corny white and black back and forth Im not a part of, I just want my people to know the truth.

Linz

Banned
Daps
Its not ether its the truth breh :what:. Im not sure if that was German or dutch but I just noticed more Europeans will keep it real when it comes to history. The corny white and black back and forth Im not a part of, I just want my people to know the truth.
its german.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

honestly, I have no beef with you, just got caught up in the moment. besides, I haven't really seen you post outright blatant racist shyt.

but then again, that rep. u must have done something.:patrice:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps

Isaac Newton famously said " If I have seen farther it is by standing on the shoulders of giants"

arguing about who "invented" what first is dumb...since most creations are inspired by something before it

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
honestly, I have no beef with you, just got caught up in the moment. besides, I haven't really seen you post outright blatant racist shyt.

but then again, that rep. u must have done something.:patrice:

i guess i just have a tendency to defend white people from these kinds of attacks...i dont necessary disagree with many what your saying..its just these "attacks" are played out and old

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Isaac Newton famously said " If I have seen farther it is by standing on the shoulders of giants"

arguing about who "invented" what first is dumb...since most creations are inspired by something before it

My arguement had nothing to do with inventions, go back in my post and see where I mentioned inventions. Black people knowing their TRUE history is very important because they have and are being continued to be programmed that they have never given anything the human society and just sat in africa for how long throwing sticks and then were snatched up as slaves. That is what this power structure wants black AND white people to believe.