Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know this is foreign to you, but some people delete games from time to time to make space for others and then they re-install them.
Just as some people lose, damage, give away physical games.

Point is you have to make it your business to preserve a physical game, just as you do a digital one.

I under it’s kinda your “thing” to collect physical games. But in reality it’s much easier to preserve a digital game than it is a physical one.
You’re furiously defending this silly point of yours because it might threaten your infallible opinion of game pass. Bottom line, the game was taken down from the store and cannot be redownloaded. The same wouldn’t happen if you had the disc. I already ceded that these instances are very rare. Why are you continuing to argue?
you made all this bullshyt up.

Digital>>>>Physical in everything other than having a shelf to show visitors how many games you’ve kept up with over the years.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just as some people lose, damage, give away physical games.

Point is you have to make it your business to preserve a physical game, just as you do a digital one.

I under it’s kinda your “thing” to collect physical games. But in reality it’s much easier to preserve a digital game than it is a physical one.

you made all this bullshyt up.

Digital>>>>Physical in everything other than having a shelf to show visitors how many games you’ve kept up with over the years.
That’s not all it’s about but I don’t care if someone doesn’t want a physical game. There’s real reasons to stay with physical games other than having a wall full of games to show your 40 year old friends how cool you used to be. Again. Not sure why this point itches you so bad. You need to focus your concerns towards Microsoft who promised you unparalleled graphics and instead gave you “a really big map with lots of cool stuff in it”.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s not all it’s about but I don’t care if someone doesn’t want a physical game. There’s real reasons to stay with physical games other than having a wall full of games to show your 40 year old friends how cool you used to be. Again. Not sure why this point itches you so bad. You need to focus your concerns towards Microsoft who promised you unparalleled graphics and instead gave you “a really big map with lots of cool stuff in it”.
You quoted me when I simply said you have to preserve physical games just as you do physical. Seems you are the one “itching” due to the facts.

Now you pivoted to shytty console wars jokes.

Im sure you will get some Sony stan daps, but you and I both know your behavior is kinda trash right now.

Do better :cheers:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You quoted me when I simply said you have to preserve physical games just as you do physical. Seems you are the one “itching” due to the facts.

Now you pivoted to shytty console wars jokes.

Im sure you will get some Sony stan daps, but you and I both know your behavior is kinda trash right now.

Do better :cheers:
If I ain’t getting daps from the Sony stans then what else would I have to live for breh? Tell me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one can take access of your digital games from you.

If servers die, you still have access to all the games you have installed on your drive, same way you have have access to all the discs you decide to save and keep up with.
Sony took away my Driveclub. I want to play it and now I can't. I bought it digitally, erased it from my PS4 to make space for new games and now I can't download it again even though I thought I "owned" it. Good luck downloading delisted Xbox games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony took away my Driveclub. I want to play it and now I can't. I bought it digitally, erased it from my PS4 to make space for new games and now I can't download it again even though I thought I "owned" it. Good luck downloading delisted Xbox games.
Sony took away my Driveclub. I bought it physically, threw it in the garbage to make space for the rest of my PS4 games and now I can’t play it again even though I “owned” it. Good luck buying delisted games.

:martin:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one can take access of your digital games from you.

If servers die, you still have access to all the games you have installed on your drive, same way you have have access to all the discs you decide to save and keep up with.
This isn't even true

A) if you get banned your access to games is gone

B) if you get hacked access to games are gone

C) if you own the game but delete it, you can't redownload it if they take if off their servers (Scott pilgrim and smash TV as an example)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This isn't even true

C) if you own the game but delete it, you can't redownload it if they take if off their servers (Scott pilgrim and smash TV as an example)
Meach said those issues don’t exist therefore they don’t exist

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This isn't even true

A) No. you always have access to games you own and have stored locally.

B) No again. Local games are accessible.

C)If you throw a physical game in the garbage, you can’t re-buy it if they remove it from the stores.