Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A) No. you always have access to games you own and have stored locally.

B) No again. Local games are accessible.

C)If you throw a physical game in the garbage, you can’t re-buy it if they remove it from the stores.
Why are u talking about local games? I'm talking about games downloaded

Why would anyone just throw a physical game away? And even if you did you could buy again via pre owned

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We gave real examples and you keep repeating that it’s made up. Not sure why.
Those aren’t real examples. You guys are factually incorrect.

If you have purchased digital games and have them downloaded on your console. There’s nothing the servers or anyone else can do to stop you from playing those games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why are u talking about local games? I'm talking about games downloaded
Games you’ve downloaded and have stored on a HDD=Local games

Why would anyone just throw a physical game away? And even if you did you could buy again via pre owned
To save space. Same reason a person would delete a digital game.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Games are weighing in at 100gb current gen, I have a 5tb hard drive and still have to delete..

And u think a small ass 1tb card that cost over 100usd is gonna in someway help? So I gotta spend 500usd and probably more just to have 5tb? U think this is smart?
Again. We’ve already gone over this. Games can be stored on a HDD. At 100Gb a piece, that’s 50 games you can hold on your HDD. You can buy a 5TB HDD for under $100 right now, and store the games indefinitely.

It’s easier to maintain a 5GB hard drive than it would be to keep up with 50 physical games.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly it's true. I have my One X and planned on selling it or trading it in for a Series X. But I've seen virtually nothing besides undercooked games. I might as well wait a year or two.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Sadly it's true. I have my One X and planned on selling it or trading it in for a Series X. But I've seen virtually nothing besides undercooked games. I might as well wait a year or two.

They're going to have another event in September where they will be showing off their real showstoppers like Fusion Frenzy and 1 vs. 100.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dead:
Unless you live in a used Honda Civic I can't see this happening :dead:
As I said above. HDD space is cheaper and easier to maintain than equivalent Physical space.

Digital or physical you have to take steps to store/maintain the games if you want to keep playing them.

It’s even sillier to claim people are so hard pressed for HDD space that they have to delete games they want to keep.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm getting the disc PS5 for various reasons

disc > digital for now

I see the end game for digital

DRM, price monopoly, no used games, no trading, no returns, etc.

I can't imagine being forced to pay full price when the game is on sale for the disc version or has a can't pass used copy deal

Or not being able to get a game from a friend who wants to get rid of it

I have more options as a consumer w/ the disc PS5
When you grow up you won't be trading games with friends, and this thing about digital monopolies are hilarious. Games are cheaper digitally and everyone involved makes more money. Chill out chicken little...
You quoted me when I simply said you have to preserve physical games just as you do physical. Seems you are the one “itching” due to the facts.

Now you pivoted to shytty console wars jokes.

Im sure you will get some Sony stan daps, but you and I both know your behavior is kinda trash right now.

Do better :cheers:
dRHqG9.jpg

Sony took away my Driveclub. I want to play it and now I can't. I bought it digitally, erased it from my PS4 to make space for new games and now I can't download it again even though I thought I "owned" it. Good luck downloading delisted Xbox games.
Im not going to post the actual site because it won't be utilized but...
http://wololo.net/ps4-jailbreak-ps4-cfw4dummies/ :francis:
And Sony shut down the driveclub servers in March
Games are weighing in at 100gb current gen, I have a 5tb hard drive and still have to delete..

And u think a small ass 1tb card that cost over 100usd is gonna in someway help? So I gotta spend 500usd and probably more just to have 5tb? U think this is smart?
How much will you pay for each disc vs buying digitally? You think like an impulse buyer but the topic is playing older games in the future. Digitally it'll be free or dirt cheap to create this collection so you're either ignorant here or you're being disingenuous :stop: