Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
It's hilarious that you think you'll be pressed to play an old game in 30yrs or that sed game wouldn't be available to download be it legally or otherwise...

I respectfully and totally disagree. And the numbers don't agree with your assessment. The fact Microsoft is serious about first party shyt makes gamepass even better than it is currently and that's saying alot. This is the sword you have decided to die on. You'll be missed...

People can, will, have already uploaded all the games you're claiming have disappeared forever :stopitslime:

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Post the numbers.

Why? Because they bought a bunch of studios that you all pray to nightly hoping they will produce at least one title that will make this generation memorable for XBox?
The numbers Xbox Game Pass starting to pay off as gaming revenue had best quarter ever

And you're hoping they don't, did you hear about avowed? It'll be the new skyrim, it's exclusive and it'll have been in development for 5yrs once it's released with an unlimited budget. Fable looking good from the shyt I seen and we haven't even seen perfect dark or.... I can't even name that title, I almost fukked up.
People still quoting Courtdog :whoo:
@Kamikaze Revy you see how far the hoe shyt reaches. This is jokes but from my experience it's often not with people. When those times occur I shouldn't be a victim. That's Gorgan shyt, total gorgan shyt

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The numbers Xbox Game Pass starting to pay off as gaming revenue had best quarter ever

And you're hoping they don't, did you hear about avowed? It'll be the new skyrim, it's exclusive and it'll have been in development for 5yrs once it's released with an unlimited budget. Fable looking good from the shyt I seen and we haven't even seen perfect dark or.... I can't even name that title, I almost fukked up.

@Kamikaze Revy you see how far the hoe shyt reaches. This is jokes but from my experience it's often not with people. When those times occur I shouldn't be a victim. That's Gorgan shyt, total gorgan shyt
You really just came in here and posted a January 2019 article that sources gameindustry.biz ??

:mjlol:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Why you still quoting me and mentioning me? I offered you a real conversation and you wanted to be a clown still. What you want me to step in and defend you or something now? You getting clowned is not equivalent to the real issues of racial injustice relax and eat the jokes you bring upon yourself breh.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You really just came in here and posted a January 2019 article that sources gameindustry.biz ??

:mjlol:
The numbers say you don't know wtf you're talking about when you speak on gamepass and it's impact on the gaming landscape. We not all fanboys here, maybe one side is and the other side is just right :manny:

Here's some 2020 numbers since you wasn't aware...
Microsoft’s big Xbox Game Pass bet is starting to pay off

Here's another talking about how they broke records yet again
Xbox Game Pass users double, Xbox Live breaks records in Q2 2020 earnings

Anything else you'd like me to update you on about gamepass, you let me know....
Why you still quoting me and mentioning me? I offered you a real conversation and you wanted to be a clown still. What you want me to step in and defend you or something now? You getting clowned is not equivalent to the real issues of racial injustice relax and eat the jokes you bring upon yourself breh.
I've been showing you the climate and your bytch ass response is typical. What I'm making very clear is the smoke comes my way no matter what I post so you saying I bring it on myself because I gotta beat these hoes off a playa.. well, that's gorgan shyt, total gorgan shyt. Real recognizes real, now run along to your daddies office and get your fukkin shine box

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The numbers say you don't know wtf you're talking about when you speak on gamepass and it's impact on the gaming landscape. We not all fanboys here, maybe one side is and the other side is just right :manny:

Anything else you'd like me to update you on about gamepass, you let me know....

I've been showing you the climate and your bytch ass response is typical. What I'm making very clear is the smoke comes my way no matter what I post so you saying I bring it on myself because I gotta beat these hoes off a playa.. well, that's gorgan shyt, total gorgan shyt. Real recognizes real, now run along to your daddies office and get your fukkin shine box
:umad:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

It has had no impact on the "gaming landscape", it's been around since 2017. :lolbron:

Hopefully for you all it will blossom with new games...but that's the reason we're having this conversation in the first place :pachaha: